A person you might know

A person you might know

2/7

New friendship request from: Moonstar92, accept? (x) Yes () No

 

Today I met an incredible person through facebook, Moonbyul, she is smart, funny, very pretty, serious when necessary, sometimes greasy, she makes me feel things I didn't know I could feel through a simple message received, she's one of the people you want to take for a lifetime, I really like her, I hope we can continue to be friends.

 

18/7

Me and Byul are getting along really well, I already consider her as my best friend, even though we only know each other for a short time, I feel like she is someone I can trust, she's always here when I need and always gives me good advices , the feeling of having her around is so good, even though through a cell phone screen, Byul does me good, I wonder if she thinks the same of me.

 

23/7

Save contact as Byulkong <3? (x) Yes () No

 

Me and Byul exchanged numbers, now we talk by call, sometimes we spend hours talking about everything and nothing, sometimes we talk about serious things, sometimes about silly things, sometimes we don't even talk, we just keep quiet each doing what she was doing before, just listening to the other breathe in silence.

 

26/8

Me and Byul set a day for us to meet, she doesn't live that far from my house so it won't be so difficult to meet, we'll go to a café near college, it's a simple yet cozy place, perfect for students who want to chill a little after class while enjoying a good hot coffee. I can't wait! I'm so excited to meet her! I hope I don't die of anxiety before the day we'll meet!

1/9

We met and guess what? If she was already amazing through the cell phone in person she is 100 times better! She is cute, kind, amusing, much more greasy personally and much prettier too! I think I'm starting to like her! What do I do??

 

17/9

Add Whee-puppy and Hwasaja to your contacts? (x) Yes () No

 

Me and Byul met more often now, at one of these meetings she introduced me Wheein and Hwasa, her childhood friends, we got along so well that it seemed like we had known each other for centuries! They are very fun and friendly, I had fun with them, I will make sure to set more meetings with all of us!

 

25/10

It's been a while since I've accepted that I have feelings biggers than just friendship for Byul, I'm planning to confess to her, but I don't know if I really should, what if it isn't reciprocal? Our friendship could end if something goes wrong.. but how will I know if I never try? It's settled, I'm going to confess my feelings for her, after all she could like me too, right? And our friendship is too strong to be destroyed by a non reciprocal love right? Then I'll confess, wish me luck!

 

10/27

Change status to: in a serious relationship with Moonstar92? (x) Yes () No

 

I'm so happy!! Byul likes me too!! And she asked me if I wanted to be her girlfriend! Today is officially the happiest day of my life! I didn't thought she would actually ask me to date her! I can't believe we're dating, it must be a dream! Someone please pinch me!

 

24/11

My date with Byul couldn't be better! We go out together almost always, sometimes with Wheein and Hwasa, every day I know Byul more and every day I discover something more incredible about her, she does me so well!! I'm so happy!

 

12/1

I don't know if it's only me but Byul seems kinda cold with me, she seems to be distracted all the time and giving me short answers, like she's not really here, should I worry? Who am I fooling? I'm already worried! When I ask her what is the problem, she pretends she hasn't heard or change the subject, what is going on?

 

28/1

Yesterday was our three-month anniversary, I gave Byul a wristwatch, she's been wanting this watch since forever, so I decided to buy it, even if there was not enough money left to buy the cell phone I wanted and was raising money to. And guess what Byul gave me for our birthday ?? Nothing! she forgot our anniversary! I don't know what to do anymore, I've tried everything to make our relationship back to normal but no matter what I do, it seems like our relationship cools more every day, I don't know what may be happening, I thought she loved me, she didn't?

 

16/2

I discovered! I found out why she was so distracted and cold with me, I saw it with my own eyes! She was with another girl! And they were kissing!! I saw them in the park while walking with my puppy, how could she have done this to me ?? Break my heart like that !! I love her so much! And she just throws everything away! It hurts so much, my heart, hurts so much! It's been more than 3 days that I'm locked in this room, crying. I'm pathetic! She was cheating on me all that time and I didn't suspected a thing, how can I be so dumb?? I hate you Moonbyul Yi! I hate you!

 

18/4

It's been exactly two months since I broke up with Moonbyul, I've cut off every possible means of communication with her, I don't want to see her even from afar! I still talk with Wheein and Hwasa, after all they had nothing to do with it and they are always here for me. I hardly hear of Moonbyul and I don't even want to, just thinking about her make my eyes fill with tears and my heart starts hurting again, she was my first love and the first to break my heart. Now, Moonbyul for me, it's nothing, nothing but ...

 

A person you might know: Moonstar92

 

... A person I might know ...

 

Send friendship request?

( ) Yes (x) No