One shot

The Strange Encounter

Morning Bliss

 

Shim Changmin arrives on the sets of Talk Korea. He is here along with his manager and stylists. The energizer- bambi actor is having a crazy schedule of late, doing film promotions across the cities and also shooting for his new drama in between. He runs to his vanity van, indulges in a short power nap before getting ready for the meet and greet show.

 

 

Prep time

 

His staff makes sure he is well groomed. The television crew gives him the itinerary for the day. He reads the script as he sips his favourite caramel machiatto and gets himself acquainted with the flow of the show.

 

 

Ready, Steady....

 

After dousing himself in gallons of perfume he is ready to roll.

 

 

Byte sized fun

 

Shim Changmin banter with the media as the crowd frenzy erupts. The girls have eyes only for the handsome gent and he wows them with his charm. 

 

 

Zooming away

 

He keeps himself busy over the commute by checking his mails and messages on his smartphone. The talk leads to fitness and an extremely fit Changmin says he need to lose eight kilos. Talk about obsession. He also shows us some clips from his forthcoming movie. Must say he looked spiffy. Soon, we enter the radio studio, where he's greeted with awe and awww.

 

 

Radio Stars

 

Shim Changmin keep the laughs flowing in a crackling radio interveiw. The anchors are obviously elated. But their young anchor showed no great expression, not even being amused by the taller handsome man's charm.

 

 

Goodbye and Good luck

 

Playtime over, the star is ready to hop on to his fancy Jaquar and travel to another meeting before calling it a day. All leave him at this juncture with loads of luck for his future projects. A good time was had by all.

 

 

Reality

 

The handsome actor enters into his luxuary pent house apartment. He quickly freshen up and went to fetch some water to drink. He ended up enjoying his mineral water botter at window side. He was enjoying night view of Seoul. Suddenly a warmth embraced him. He found two beautiful hands wrapping his stomach. He can feel others breath on his neck. 

 

Changmin: Kyu... what was that all about??!

 

Kyuhyun: What?!

 

Changmin: You know exactly what I meant!!!

 

Kyuhyun: That es were fan girling you too much Chwangie...

 

Changmin: You know my profession very well Cho Kyuhyun. And lot of s were you too. By the way when you started to collect their gifts?!

 

Kyuhyun: It's not my fault. That those are expensive limited edition. Why should I not accept free expensive gifts?!

 

Changmin: And what about those male anchors? Being touchy and all... What was his name?! Anyway who cares. He loves your thighs?! What the hell!!!

 

Kyuhyun: It belongs to only you. So no worries. What next?!

 

Changmin: What about we get to straight point?!

 

Kyuhyun: ???

 

Changmin: No talks. It's fun time Chagiya...

 

Their arguments were never longer than 5 minutes. Because Shim Changmin belong to Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Kyuhyun belongs to Shim Changmin. Their warm hugs, passionate kiss and something real fun goes on and on. Who are we to discuss about that right?! Let them be like this happy forever..

 

Together Forever...