🔹2.1

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "5, 6, 7, 8."

The chorus of 'Bad' by INFINITE filled the training room and the trainee boys began to dance it. Sweats were dripping from their faces, their shirts were drowned by it also, and the sound of screeching pedestal of their shoes echoes in the room. All of them didn't care how stink they will be or how tired their body and mind is. They wanted to debut right away, and this is how they have to do it, training endlessly.

"Stop, stop, stop," the dance trainer paused the music and stood up from his seat. The trainees were looking at him as they caught their breaths first and wiped their sweats off of their forehead. "Pocket boy, Jibeom, and Joochan, you're doing it wrong."

The people whose names were called immediately bowed down with regret and apologized. "Sorry, hyung,"

"Guys, this is the sixth time you're doing this," the trainer sounded angry. "Even Mijoo could do better than you guys," and the three of them tensed up.

"We will train again and again until we satisfy you, hyung," Joochan said meaningfully and there was determination in his eyes.

"Daeyeol, Sungyoon, Jaeseok, and Donghyun," the trainer called and they tensed up also. "You guys were training this song a lot than them. I'm expecting you four to teach not only the tree of them, but the others also," he warned and the experts were nodding his head. "I want perfection by tomorrow."

Suddenly Youngtaek raised his hand and the trainer signaled him to speak up. "By tomorrow you mean, tomorrow as in today or tomorrow as in Tuesday?" he asked innocently and received glares from his mates. They trained since Sunday 9PM until now which was already tomorrow as in Monday 5AM.

"You're right, Taek-kun," he said as he looked at his clock. "And by tomorrow, I mean today at 9PM," he said and all of them nodded before the trainer dismissed himself.

Once the trainer was no longer in the room, all of them gave stink eye to Youngtaek which he replied with an innocent 'what'. They sighed and were cooling down their body after the intense practice with some simple stretches. After that they went to their 'me time' with their phone.

Sungyoon unlocked his phone, switched on the Wi-Fi and connected it to Woollim's. He liked to use Woollim's Wi-Fi because it was fast and he liked to download film from it. When it was connected, notifications were filling his phone and his eyes scanned it quickly until a certain someone messaged him. His eyes widened and tapped the message. It was from Jaeyeon.

 

Sungyoon-oppa (10.25 PM)

Oppa (10.32 PM)

Oppa, why are you not answering? T-T (11.01 PM)

Hey! It's 11:11 PM! Let's make a wish (11.11 PM)

I can't sleep, tomorrow is my first day in school (11.23 PM)

I'm still in jetlag mode T-T even though it has been a week for me in here (11.23 PM)

I just realized you must be in your practice because... Jaehyun is missing (12.03 AM)

Fighting, oppa~ ^^ (12.03 AM)

 

Sungyoon chuckled reading her LINE messages and he suddenly felt energize because of it. Reading the messages again and again, he noticed that her profile picture changed into their selcas they took when there it was her welcoming party. But, then he realized, his face was being censored with a sunflower sticker. With that, he sent a chat to the girl.

 

Why is there a sunflower upon my face? (05.17 AM)

Am I that hideous? (05.17 AM)

 

Without a second, Sungyoon was shocked seeing his chat being read that fast by her.

 

Really, Sungyoon? The only thing you care after I messaged you is your fACE? (05.18 AM)

*Sungyoon-oppa (05.18 AM)

Well, I do care of my face (05.18 AM)

*sigh* I don't want Jaehyun to be suspicious... (05.18 AM)

I mean, it's hard to explain to him (05.18 AM)

... forget it (05.19 AM)

Why are you still awake? (05.19 AM)

I'm still in my jetlag mode, remember? (05.19 AM)

And I'm scared of school to be honest (05.19 AM)

Don't be (05.19 AM)

I'll be there (05.20 AM)

:) Thanks, oppa. You should be resting your legs, not chatting with me haha (05.20 AM)

Anything for my girl (05. 20 AM)

 

"Who is 'Bong-bongie', hyung?" someone said in his ear, causing him to scream and let his phone fell down from his grips to his thigh.

"Why can't you just tap me, Joochan?" he said with his hand on his chest, feeling his racing heartbeat. "You usually tap my thigh or sometimes shoulder."

Joochan smiled sheepishly, "sorry, hyung," then continued while crossing his legs and sit next to him. "You were so focused with your phone, so I joined you," he said with a smile and it made Sungyoon panicked.

"H-how much did you see?" he bluffed with his redden cheeks and Joochan didn't see through him, luckily.

"Only the name, hyung. That's why I asked you who 'Bong-bongie' is."

"Uh... no one for your concern," he laughed it out and cleared his throat. "Anyways, you got my attention. What's wrong?"

Joochan was embarrassed and fiddled his fingers. "Well, you heard the dancer-hyung said. Can you teach me, hyung?"

"Of course, dongsaengie," Sungyoon said casually and Joochan fist pumped with himself that left Sungyoon felt weird of him. "When do you want to practice?"

"After school? We can do it on school's rooftop," Joochan suggested and Sungyoon agreed on him. "Thanks, hyung!" he said and walked to the other googoos.

Sungyoon suddenly was annoyed because of Joochan. He wanted to spend time with Jaeyeon after school since it was his free time before the practice. Hmm... or maybe he could bring Jaeyeon to his practice with Joochan.

A phone rang and it filled the whole room. All of them were looking at each other, searching where the hell the sound came from. But they stopped searching when they saw Jaehyun's phone ringing and at the same time vibrating next to the sleeping boy.

"Jaehyun," Daeyeol who was beside the sleeping boy called him out. "Jaehyun," he said once more. "BONG FREAKING JAEHYUN!"

"WHAT?" he woke up in panic and quickly answered it without seeing the caller ID. "Hello, who's this?" he said sleepily and instantly woke up when he noticed it was his mother's voice. "I'm still in Woollim, mum," he answered. "I will be home, okay?" he sighed before continuing what he said, "yes, I will walk her to school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter