Chapter 2- Becareful what you wish for

The Tofu,The Shiba and The Racoon {Under Editing}

  And at that very moment she said that,a shooting star completly engulfed in flames shoots through the starry night Dahyun was staring at.This had suprised Dahyun for a second but immediately came back to her senses to wish for something,it might have been childish on her part but this might probably grant the only thing she could ever want in her at the moment-a trusted friend to stand up for her,care for when she cries,and laugh with her when happy.

 "Please,just please give me someone I can truly trust" she whispered,eyes closed and hands clasped together.After a few seconds,she stood up and suddenly laughed."Hahahaa why am I like this,it's not like it'll happen anytime in the future" she scoffed to herself,turning away from her still opened window and into her bed to sleep,but not before plugging in the earphones her father gave her before leaving.

  "Ahh I just hope tommorow would be okay" was the last thing she thought of before falling asleep completely.

 ~~~~~~~~~

    *beep* *beep* *beep*

           The sound of her alarm clock ringing woke Dahyun up,and ofcourse being that type of student to not fall asleep again after banging the alarm clock shut,she fixed her bed and went to the bathroom to do her daily routine-washing her body throughly,brushing her teeth and then dressing up.

   After all that was done,she prepared herself a small,delicous meal consisting of bacon,eggs and ofcourse milk.

   "My cooking as usual looks good" Dahyun grinned,obviously proud of her masterpiece recipe for breakfast.And as she was about to dig in to her food,she heard a bark..yes a bark of a dog,which is something she doesn't have in her dorm..

  "What the-" A loud bark again rang throughout the apartment,and this greatly alarmed Dahyun.She knows that animals are extremely prohibited in this premises,so if anyone were to find out about this she's screwed.

   She turned her head around in every direction to look for the dog but saw nothing,is her mind playing games with her?

  "God where is that dog?!" she screamed internally in her brain,kneeling down on the ground to look under the table,couch and even the television set but found nothing.

   "ARF!!ARF!!" The dog barks again but this time,the sound was vivid enough for Dahyun to know that it's near,so she turned around and saw a japanese shiba dog eating her breakfast happily along with a..racoon?!

  "Woah,woah where did these animals come from?!" she thought to herself as she hastely approach them.

  "Stop that's my food you dimwits!!" she screamed at the two cute fluffies,grabbing both of them by the back of their neck gently before placing them to the ground.The shiba and the racoon ofcourse wriggled with all their might but didn't seem to have the intention of biting or scratching her,which is good news for Dahyun.

   "look I don't know how you guys ended up here but you have to go,I'm in big trouble if the dorm keeper finds out I'm keeping animals" she explained to them even though she knows that they can't possibly understand it..but can they?

   The shiba and the racoon stood there for a good minute,before charging towards her.Dahyun however,wasn't fast enough to dodge,so she was totally overpowered by the two.

  The girl thought that they were gonna bite off the flesh of her face,but she was soon proved wrong when they aggressively her face off like a lollipop or some other sweet candy.

   "Gosh stop dammit!" she screamed,eyes closed as she tries to peel the animals off of her,but then stopped when she suddenly felt two heavy pressures on top of her small body.She opened her eyes only to see two female versions of Adonis completely on top of her the living heck out of her face for no reason.

   "Wh-what-how" she stuttered paused when the y blondie similar to the shiba inu from earlier nipped her necl,which cause her to yelp pretty loud.

  "GOOD MORNING MASTERR!!" she spoke in very excited tone,as is she was waiting her entire life just to say those words.

   The black haired woman with racoon ears on the other hand though,just pressed her body closer and whispered "I'm really hungry master,please feeed mee"

                   Having two fully grown woman that looked like they came straight out of an anime pressed to you like this without any physical barrier at all can be really traumatizing to an innocent kid who just wanted to have 'innocent' company.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   A/N-You thought I'm dead huh,well inside yes but no folks.Anyway,sorry for the long break.I just forgot I had a story going on for a moment