4 First Day

Young daddy

italics=Daehyun's thoughts

"Should I change? Maybe I should wear a suit. I can't go just like..."

"Yah Daehyun what are you doing, move your lazy ." Someone called from upstairs. 

"." Mumbled the concern one. "Coming" He replied running out of his room.

"What took you so long, you're supposed to pick up the kids right after school. Do you want Youngjae's trust?" Scolded Yongguk.

"I was trying to make myself look good." Defended the younger, as if his excuse could be considered as one.

"Why, want another piece of mom?" Teased the other.

"I want all of him." Admitted Daehyun. 

"Well you better go now."

It was his first day as babysitter. That sounded so weird for Daehyun. Never in his life he would have guess this day would happen. All that for a pretty babe. He himself didn't understand why he accepted. He never babysit anyone, he never really like kids, but he did accept. It was as if he was trying to impress Youngjae. But why? Yes, the other day he teased the mother, asking him on dates and all, but it was not totally serious. It's just the way he is, a flirt. And the fact that Youngjae was resisting him was a turn on too. Okay, maybe his hearbeats accelerated at the sight and sound of the mother. And maybe he spent sleepless night thinking about him. Maybe he did believe in love at first sight. , am I in love ?

"I did say I love kids." He said to himself, as the children were leaving theirs classrooms. Taking Jongup was quite easy, but for Junhong it was more complicated, since it was nursery. He had to call the school director who knew about the new situation. 

"So... hm... what do you usually do once at home?" He asked the boys. It was not his first time at Youngjae's place, but the first time, he didn't have time to observe and visit the little apartment. He only visited the man.

"Mom gives us snacks and he helps me with my homework while Junnie reads a book." Jongup answered, taking his shoes off.

"What? He can read?" Isn't the boy like 3? He thought.  He didn't know much about kids, but he was sure 3 was too young to know how to read.

"No, he just looks the picture and invent stories. We can play and watch t.v. only when my homeworks are over. And you have to ask Junnie what he learnt today to make him learn." Daehyun sight. At least homeworks for first grade or whatever class Jongup was in would be easy. The question is, Am I patient enough to help him and correct him when he's wrong?

"Okay, let's do this." He followed the brothers to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"We can have a cake with a yogurt. I want a strawberry cake please, what do you want Junnie? " Jongup was literally lifesaver to Daehyun.

"Chocolate." The younger said. 

"It's my first time babysitting, am I doing a good job guys?" Daehyun asked eating a cake too. What? he wanted snacks too. Seeing how empty the cupboards are, he wouldn't always eat the kid's snacks, today he's hungry.

"You're doing a good job, and you have a car." The elder of the siblings said.

"I'll buy seats for you guys. Do you like my car too Junnie ?" He's winning points. Remember, win the kids if you want to win the mom. It's even easier with this kiddos. They're good. 

"Your car is cool. Bus is bad."  Being rich is an advantage. 

"Want to take the car everyday ?" He asked. The younger nodded.

"Are you ready for your homeworks Uppie?" 

"Yep." The big boy said, cleaning the little mess he and his brother made. I really was a brat compared to them. They were quite autonomous compared to him at that age. Their mother raised them well. Daehyun, who grew up with only a parent, never present. He was around maids. The two children were amazing. And oddly, looking at them taking care of each other like that, made him wanna protect them and be there for them in a way. He wanted to be someone the kids could trust and lean on. Someone he would have want to have when he was young. He only had Yongguk, but they were both kids. He didn't have adults there for him. It made him curious about the father. Why wasn't he here? Did he left ? Is he dead? He was not the type to care about others, but this little family was really making his walls fall.

They were playing in the boys' bedroom when the mother came home. Jongup was doing his coloring book while Daehyun and Junhong were doing a puzzle. The scene was so beautiful, the little kid comfortable between his babysitter's legs, explaining each pieces of the puzzle. The older child was next to them, on his tummy, concentrate on the superhero he was coloring. That was calm.

"Did you forget about your mom already?" The newcomer said with his soft voice. Nobody heard the door.

"MAMA." The younger jumped out of the secure arms to his mother ones, followed by his brother. They know how to greet their mom. That made the student smiled. How they were happy and excited to see their mother. It reminded him of himself when his dad came home early. It was rare, but the middle school boy he was appreciated this moments. When he grew up he slowly stop to care.

He finally decided to join the three. How will I greet him?

"Hey" He said stretching out his hand, that Youngjae took in a handshake. Even his hands are soft.

"How was your first day?" Asked the mother.

"For a newbie I'm pretty good I guess." Smiled Daehyun.

"Oh did Jongup do his homeworks? I forgot to tell you how we work."

"Hey don't worry, he told me how you guys usually do. Snacking, homeworking, activiting." He joked, reassuring the mother.

"Now I'm not sure I want my sons to learn vocabulary lessons from you." The older replied the same way, making them laugh. Finally, we're going somewhere. First 'normal' conversation. 

"Is there something else you want me to do after school? Give them a bath or I don't know" Play it cool dude, you're doing good, he likes it.

"No, snacking, homeworking, activiting is good." He laughed again. His laugh turns me on. "Oh before I forgot, you want to be paid at the end of the month or the beginning?" 

"Paid? Himchan didn't tell me about that, I mean I just want to help." I'm rich already, if I accepted this babysitting, it's for him. I want him. Don't ask me why, there's something about him that makes me wanna change his world. I want to be there for them. "I don't want to be paid."

"What?"

"I like your kids, I don't do this for the money." Explained Daehyun. 

"But I have to pay you. You take care of my children on your free time. I can't make you work for free." The mother was embarrassed, he felt like he was taking advantage of the high schooler.

"In that case, don't consider it a work, but just uncle Daedae watching after his nephews." Even if I wouldn't be rich, my proud would have never let me accept his money.

"You're not making things easy." Sight Youngjae.

"Good. I gotta go. See you tomorrow boss." The young man winked before leaving in a hurry.