One shot

Letting Go Because Of Love

You/Choi Soo Young -talking  JunJung Ju 

 

Jung Yunho - taking

 

Kim Jaejoong -talking

3rd person p.o.v -talking

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember about that time. All I remembered was that I walking side by side with the man I love on the sidewalk when suddenly everything went dark.

 

I looked around to find Jaejoong laying on the ground covered in blood. I got up and ran to him, but a group of people were surrounding him. Suddenly you could hear from afar the ambulance siren. The ambulance got there and took Jaejoong in. I tried to follow. But when I was getting close, something made me stop. It was me. They were also carrying me in. My eyes widened in shock. I ran to where I was and stopped. Once the ambulance was out of sight, I sat down by the road and cried my eyes out. The only words in my mind now was

 

"I'm dead."

 

I didn't notice anyone beside me when I felt them. I turned and saw a guy sitting next to me. He just stared at me. I bet he knew something since he was able to see me. But when I was about to ask him, he turned and looked at the sky. I did the same. I didn't notice that it was morning. I was actually surprised.

 

"You... You're Choi Soo Young right?"

 

He asked me. I turned to look at him in surprise.

 

"Choi Soo Young. Age 23. Born on March 15th, 1987. Born to the parents of Choi Junmin and Lee So Hye. Right?"

 

How could he know that much about me? Who was he. I wanted to ask but I couldn't. He turned to face me and smiled at me.

 

"I'm Jung Yunho. The person who's going to bring up back with me."

 

I was confused. Where was he taking me? I just stared at him. He just continued to smile at me. It freaked me out. But I didn't have the time to freak out. I needed to find out what was going on. He stood up and held out a hand for me. I stared at him and then his hands. Unknowingly I took his hand. He helped me up and took me into a direction. I realize that we were slowly going up. We were no where near the ground when I realized. When this guy said that he was taking me back, he meant up to heaven. I should've realized at first. But... But I don't want to go yet. What about Jaejoong? What will happen to him? I suddenly let go of his hand and suddenly I was about to crash on the ground. I gave a scream. I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to find my feet 2 feet off the ground. I looked up and found that Yunho guy holding onto me. I stared at him.

 

"You want to stay that badly?"

 

I didn't  answer him. Instead I just looked on the ground. Slowly he let me down. He brushed his hair in anger. He looked at me.

 

"You don't know what's going on do you?"

 

I just stared at him and didn't say a word. He sighed and stood in front of me. He took a deep breath before saying anything.

 

"As you should probably know right now, that you're dead. This happen a few minutes, hours, however you say it ago. You and your boyfriend were walking on the sidewalks when a truck crashed into you two. You were injured the most because you kind of pushed him out of the way. That's why you're here first. Right now he is unconscious and we have to wait further for his news. I am responsible for taking the spirits of the dead ones back to heaven. To start a new life and to forget everything. Now do you understand?"

 

I couldn't believe what was being said right now. I stared at him with my it's-not-true eyes. Tears started to form in my eyes. He saw me and then tried to cuddle me. I placed both hands on my mouth to not  make any noise. I was practically shaking.

 

I saw her shaking. Maybe she was in fear. I never encountered this much before in my life, even when I was in charge of this job. I moved closer and gave her a hug. She clung onto me tightly and started crying. Somehow I felt bad. Suddenly she pushed me away and I was shocked. She stared at me with those big unbelievable eyes. They reminded me of someone. But I couldn't remember. She ran off somewhere. I chased after her. She ran to the middle of the street and a car was coming towards her. She stopped. I also stopped. I saw her cover her face with her arms but this had no effect on her. She looked at herself in amazment. She turned to look at me. I guess she wanted an explanation. I stepped up towards her. "I already told you, You're dead. And right now you are in the form of a spirit. Reality strikes right through you." She just stared at me without blinking. I grabbed her hand and took her to the side. I placed both of my hands on her shoulder to make her face me. "Listen, I have to take you back with me. Right Now." I held her hand and were about to go when she held me back. I looked at her.

 

"No. I don't want to go yet. Please don't take me right now. I beg of you. Please." Tears came out of my eyes. I can't believe I was actually crying much more than I normally would. I fell down on the ground on my knees and started sobbing.

 

Yunho bent down and looked at You for a moment. He had two choices, one) take you away immediately or two) follow your request for now. [Of course since this is my fanfic, he would choose option 2.] He placed a hand on Your head.

 

"Aish~ it looks as though I don't have another option do I?"

 

He got up and held out a hand to You. You looked  up and looked at him. You didn't say another word.

 

"If you can prove to me, that you deserve to stay here. I'll reconsider."

 

You nodded and took his hand. He helped you up.

 

"I'll let you meet him and make a decision on whether to go or not. Araso?"

 

"De. Kasamnida."

 

You were glad that he accepted your request. He took you to the hospital where you saw a bunch of nurses and doctors running around. Immediately you saw you and Jaejoong's body. The doctors rolled you two into the ER room. Since you were a spirit you could go through the doors. Yunho followed behind. You went through the walls and saw that the operation was beginning. You looked at your body and Jaejoong's. Yunho came up beside you.

 

"You can choose. Either to go into your body and survive or... stay by his side and wait."

 

"If I go back into my body, then I'm alive. But if I don't, Jaejoong might survive. Is that another way of saying it?"

 

"Kind of. But if you go back and survive, aren't you worry that he won't come back?"

 

You realized that what Yunho had said was just right. Even if you had returned, you wouldn't know if Jaejoong would survive or not. You went to where he was at and held his hand. You placed one on his face. Tears formed in your eyes.

 

"Jaejoong-ah, Mianhe. If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have asked you to come all the way out here and celebrate with me. -cries- What's the use of celebrating our five year anniversary?! I'm so stupid. Jaejoong-ah, you have to wake up and live on. Jaejoong-ah, do you hear me? Jaejoong."

 

By now you were crying so hard. Yunho came up beside you and put both hands on your shoulder to comfort you.

 

"You...You knew I was bad luck from the beginning, why did you still like me? What's so good about me? Why am I causing you to have this much pain? Would it have been better to have not take notice of you at all to prevent this from happening?"

 

Yunho saw something and he went to the other side and took Jaejoong's hand. There was a little ring in his hand. When You saw it, you looked up.

 

"That... -realizes- Don't tell me... that... that... he was going to propose to me?"

 

Yunho looked at you with a stern face. You looked at Jaejoong and cried.

 

"Pabo! Why do you choose now? I...I don't deserve it."

 

A few hours after you had cried, the operation was still going on. Yunho took you out.  He had you sit down on the chair and sat next to you. You were still crying but something else caught your attention. It was your sister, your omma, and your baby brother. You stood up and once you did, Yunho also did. Once he realized who you were looking at, he didn't move.

 

"O...Omma. Seo Hyun. Hong Ki." I was able to say. I ran to them but they just walked right through me. I stood there shock. I turned to find them standing in front of the ER room. They had on a worry look. Again I felt like crying. I felt Yunho stand next to me. Everytime something like this happens, Yunho was able to be there for me.

 

"Soo Young."

 

"I'm so stupid. Why do I feel so bad? I want to hug my family, I want to see Jaejoong. Why is this happening to me?!"

 

"Soo Young, everything is up to time and how you took it. I..I was like you before."

 

I looked at him in surprise.

 

"I was just like you. I had a girlfriend, her name is Yoo Hee. Once when I was ready to propose to her, we got into an accident on the road. This caused her to be in a coma for a long time. But for me, I was found dead at the scene already. There was no hope for me. So just like how I appeared to you, a man appeared to me. He gave me a chance to redeem my life, but I didn't take it. I went. Once I entered the gate, I forgot everything. It's only been up until now that I've been able to remember. But there's also another rule before I went. It was given to me by the man. He told me that I could meet the person I love once in her dream if I really am sincere about everything. So I got to meet her. In her dream, she and I got together for the final time. We stayed together for a while, but then suddenly when it was time to leave, everything became so hard. I couldn't leave her. I wanted to stay with her forever. But it didn't seem possible because it was all a dream. As I was leaving her, she took my hand and held onto it hard. She wouldn't let me go. No matter how much I pushed her off, she just got back up and prevented me from going. But finally I was able to go. The last words I heard was my name and saranghaeyo. When I came back out, I saw a tear run through her eyes. Even though she was in a coma, she still  knew that I was gone. Now what do you think of that?"

 

The truth was that Yunho had a painful past than me right now. He was in a worser situation than me. I never thought that he would cry more than i could imagine. I turned to look at Yunho who was looking sad. I had to make a decision. Make the same decision like Yunho or go back to my old life. I couldn't decide.

A few hours after that, the operation light went off and the doctor came out. Everyone went to him. He told them that Jaejoong's operation was successful and about mine, it was unstable. Maybe it was because I didn't return to my body. Even now, maybe it's took late. My Omma, Seo Hyun, and Hong Ki cried. I myself cried. But it was of joy that Jaejoong was fine. A few minutes, they placed Jaejoong in another room. I went in there with Yunho. I held Jaejoong's hand. "Jaejoong-ah. I've decided. I'll go. I'll go with Yunho to heaven. I'll restart and choose a better life line in my next lifetime. I promise, in my next life time, we will be together."

 

------Yunho Flashbacks----

Yoo Hee- talking

 

"Oppa. In my next lifetime, I want to be with you again. I want you and me to be together again."

"Chincha?"

"De. Saranghaeyo."

 

--------End of flashback---------

 

Yunho put a hand on Your shoulder. You looked up. He smiled.

 

"Go. Go see him. This might be your last chance. You never know."

 

You nodded and stood next the machine. Suddenly you were absorbed into the machine and was led into Jaejoong's mind. You ended up upon the foggy place. You couldn't see anything but you knew that the outer coat was dark. It was because of the gas that was used on Jaejoong that was fogging up his mind. Immediately you ran to find Jaejoong. You called his name several times but he didn't answer back. You went in a direction and was about to turn back when you saw someone sitting down all by themselves. You realized that it was Jaejoong. You ran to him and kneeled in front of him so you could be his height. He looked at you but then looked away.

 

 "Jaejoong-ah. It's me. Soo Young."

 

"No. You can't be her."

 

"Jaejoong."

 

[Continue on next chapter]