End.

Imagine me without you

I woke up with a feeling of emptyness in my heart. I felt my bed so empty and it felt wrong.

What happened? It shouldn't be like this...right?

...

Oh.

Right.

She left.

Realization sometimes. I didn't mean to feel so empty without her, but I guess I can't help. 

I miss her. A lot.

A whole lot.

But what can I do with myself? It's better if I get up and start working, it's not good if I think about her,

Yeah, it's not good.

Keep repeating yourself that and probably you'll end up believing it.

 

 

 

The day went smoothly, as always. Resolved problems with management, had many happy clients, symphatized with colleagues, perfect I would say.

But this damn sense of emptyness doesn't want to go away. Even if I pull off everything I do, it feels dull. Empty. Unbearable.

I feel like I can't live. Or leave something unresolved. Or someone.

I'm still thinking about her.

Again.

How did it happen? I can't remember. The only thing I know is that she left, 

But for what? What happened? Was it my fault? How? What did I do?

I though that... we were in love. We were happy. But why I can't remember what happened?

This is so strange.

I can't continue with this. It has been just a day but it feels impossible.

I must find her.

I must go to her house.

No, directly to her workplace, I need to talk her as soon as possible.

 

 

The receptionist told me she left 30 minutes ago, which is strange since she's hardworking.

Does she feel empty too? Does she find this unbearable too? Please make it be like that, I don't want to leave her.

I better go to her house.

 

Finally here. I ran all the way here and I'm sure I look pretty terrible, but who cares. I need to see her. Now.

I rang the bell, no sound came out. Is she at home? I hope she kept her passcode. 

, I need her so much, open this damn door.

I saw her approaching me at the entrance of her house, she was about to tell me something.

Something like 

 

"Leave"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately opened my eyes. I was crying. I think I've been crying for a whole lot because the pillow is soaking wet.

I turned at the speed of light. I needed to know.

She was there, soundly sleeping.

I felt like I couldn't breathe before and that now was the only true breath I took in forever. 

I kept staring at her. Will she disappear if I touch her?

My eyes welled with tears again.

Is this a dream?

Or she's truly here?

I tried touching her, she's real. She's breathing. She's living. She's next to me.

I think I woke her up by how she's groaning.

"Byul? What's up?"

She looked at me with this very sleepy expression, the words came out as a throaty sound, how can she be so adorable?

She changed expression when she saw the mess I was.

"Byul?" Her voice sounded so worried. "What happened Byul? Why are you crying??"

She took my face in her hands, her eyes seeking for any trace of nothings in my face. 

I love her so much.

"Byul?" She called again, I didn't answer her. Instead, I just hugged her. She was my most precious belonging, I was scared.

I never imagined me without her. Never, ever.

And it scared the hell out of me when I dreamt that.

I muffled my face in her chest, inhaling her scent. It was the safest place in the world for me. Wish I could stay like this forever.

She hugged me back, tight, whispering in my ear reassuring words, much needed ones.

When I sobered up and calmed down, she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I dreamt my life without you Yong, I felt dull and it was unbearable, I couldn't breathe. You told me to leave when I came to you"

Her eyes went wide open. She hugged me tight again, telling me that she was there and that she loved me. That she would have never left me.

We stayed at home that day, doing nothing but love.