Something just like this

Something Just Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Golden rays of sunlight hit Dahyun’s eyes as she wakes up. She feels the weight on the other side of the bed starting to stir a bit, the girl looks to her side and the feeling of warmth fills her as she sees a mane of ivory lying beside her. Dahyun smiles as she takes in the sight of her other half still deep in slumber, chest rising and falling at a steady rate.

I want something just like this.

Dahyun kisses Mina’s nose then gets up with a yawn and stretches her limbs. She walks out of their bedroom and heads towards the kitchen planning to make some breakfast before her girlfriend wakes up. She knows she can’t cook to save her own life but she’s at least learning. She takes a bowl from the counter and some eggs from the fridge then she starts beating the eggs in the bowl with a whisk and adds a pinch of salt and pepper, she then heats up the pan and drizzles some cooking oil on it. Once the pan is hot enough she pours the egg mixture into it and lightly stirs it. After it’s cooked she turns the flames off and sets up the table with plates and cups, just as she was about to retrieve the scrambled eggs, she feels warm arms snake around her waist. The scent of vanilla and lilac overpowering the smell of scrambled eggs. How did I get this lucky? Dahyun thinks as she smiles.

“Good morning sleepy head,” Dahyun says lovingly as she faces a grinning Mina,

“You know you didn’t have to cook breakfast for me,” Mina tells her trying (not really) to hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter