(^▽^ ) eight ( ^▽^)

Robot (BTS x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eight 

You reached the lab, making Hyunwoo jump from his chair and run towards you, "What happened, [Y/N]-ah? Why are you back so early?" 

You smiled, "Don't worry, I didn't get caught. They just told me to go home as I'd done all the work-" you trailed off when you realized you forgot to make dinner for them. 

! You cursed in your head, angry at yourself. Now I need to go all the way back! 

"Oppa, I need to go and make dinner for them. I totally forgot." You grinned sheepishly and he rolled his eyes, "I'll drop you, come on now, be quick!" 

Hyunwoo kept to his word and dropped you off at their luxurious house. You were actually quite mad at yourself.

How could you have forgotten? Now, you needed to spend an hour here (or more) then head back. What would you tell if Yoongi or Seokjin showed up? 

With that thought, you quickly set to work and made simple yet nutritious dishes. It was sure to fill their stomach but was fat free. Your brother was waiting for you in the car but when he realized you were taking too much time, he decided to walk up himself and check out their house as well. 

"[Y/N]-ah, you're taking way too long." Hyunwoo complained as you let him into the house. You rolled your eyes, "Oppa, stop it. I can't be doing a half-assed job, can I?" He shut up, knowing that making you angry would not be good. 

You finished up with the final touches and put the food in thermally insulated vessels, keeping it on the table. Hopefully they would enjoy what you had cooked. Glancing at the clock, you noted that it was just 4 pm. Satisfied with having done all your tasks, you grabbed a little sticky note, writing on it and pasted it on to the table. 

Masters, I've done all my work for today so I'll be leaving. Hope you enjoy the meal! If it's not up to your tastes, please let me know tomorrow! 

Momo 💜

Oh, god, you actually almost signed '[Y/N]' there. Phew, so close. 

Hyunwoo leaned against the doorframe of the kitchen as you grabbed your bag. Fumbling through it to find your phone, you didn't realize something was missing. 

You nodded at Hyunwoo, saying that you were ready to go and he breathed out, "Finally!" 

The two of you walked towards the house entrance when suddenly the sound of the passcode being entered echoed through the house and the door swung open. 

You were greeted with the turned faces of Namjoon and Hoseok who were talking about something. The two of them spotted something was out of place and looked at you and your brother. 

"Momo?" Namjoon asked as he stepped in. He and Hoseok were confused; just who was the man with you? 

"Who's this?" Hoseok asked, slightly confused. You looked at your brother and laughed 'robotically'. "He's my genius creator, [L/N] Hyunwoo-sshi!" 

​​​​​​Their faces cleared up as they both let out a 'hmm' in understanding. Hoseok and Namjoon stepped forward, their hands held out in greeting, "It's nice to finally meet you!" Hoseok exclaimed as Hyunwoo bowed at him, shaking his hand. 

Namjoon was smiling, his hand still up in the air but your brother maybe forgot about it.

Why does his want for handshakes always have to go unnoticed?!

Namjoon was lowering his hand, slightly in disappointment so you decided to grab it instead, giving it a firm squeeze. He looked up at you, confused at first but then realized what you had meant to do. He smiled at you, grateful. 

"Nice to meet you two as well. May I know who you both are?" Your brother politely asked and Namjoon beamed at him, letting go of your hand and bowing at him, "I'm Kim Namjoon, or RM, the leader and he's Jung Hoseok, or J-Hope, the main dancer." 

Your brother nodded in understanding, "It's great to meet you! How's Momo been performing?" 

You smiled a small smile at your name and Namjoon looked at you with his head tilted slightly, "She's been doing an amazing job! We haven't been so satisfied with anyone else so much before. She's very much like a human." Hoseok agreed.

Oops. You weren't supposed to be like a human!

Your brother eyed you from the corner of his eyes, before smiling brightly at Namjoon, "I see. Please take care of her! If something's out of place, just tell her. She needs constant inputs to be able to function properly." 

Hoseok grinned, "Thank you for letting us know, [L/N]-sshi." 

"So, you're heading out now?" Namjoon asked you and you smiled, "Yes, RM-oppa. I've done all my work." 

"Alright, take care." He reached out and patted your head slightly, almost like you were a 'pet'. You forced a smile at him, genuinely happy that he was concerned about you but unhappy with the fact that he treated you like a pet, just like Taehyung. 

Taehyung and Namjoon. You wondered what they would feel like if they discovered you were actually human.

Hyunwoo observed Namjoon and his eyes slightly narrowed at the fond expression he had on his face.

Your brother and you bowed at the two and quickly escaped, rushing towards the car. And then you were off. 

"Like a human?" Hyunwoo repeated, sarcasm dripping off his voice, "[Y/N], will you be able to do it for one month? It seems like they're already quite aware of you being a human!" 

You sighed, not exactly in the mood to argue as you leaned against the car window, staring out at the cars that were passing by, "Leave me alone, oppa. I'm actually doing a great job, considering I have no experience whatsoever in acting." 

Hyunwoo sighed guiltily, "I'm sorry I got you into this situation but please be careful from now on, [Y/N]." 

You nodded, closing your eyes, tired from all the work you had to do today.

"Also, don't forget what I told you, [Y/N]. You can't be falling for any of them, got it? This is just temporary, just for a month." 

You agreed, "Just for a month." 

You would be with them just for a month. You couldn't afford to have feelings for them other than that of a fangirl's.

 

​​​​​(^▽^)

 

Third Person Point Of View

Seokjin and Yoongi walked into the apartment, just after Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung entered. 

"Wow, you guys are late." Hoseok commented as he looked at this phone. He was sprawled out lazily on the couch as he watched the television, not really paying attention to it. 

"The director made us take too many shots." Jungkook complained, huffing.

Jimin sighed, "Let's be glad he didn't tell us to stay the night." 

Taehyung walked to his room, spreading out his arms as he picked up Yeontan and cuddled him. The dog barked happily and Taehyung's eyes twinkled. He really loved him and missed him. Seeing how clean he was, he realized you had made him take a bath. 

"A pet taking care of another pet." Taehyung laughed to himself. 

Meanwhile, Seokjin grinned, "Oh, Yoongi and I had food outside and then we came back. What about you?" 

Hoseok groaned, "Why didn't you call me? I was actually bored and there wasn't any Park Jimin to irritate." 

"Hyung!" Jimin whined and Hoseok laughed, "Sorry, I was just kidding." 

Yoongi collapsed onto the couch, next to Hoseok, "Yah, put some movie. I'm so tired I just want to lay down and not move." 

Jimin laughed as Hoseok stared at Yoongi with a bewildered face, "Excuse me, but hyung, did you just order me?" 

Yoongi simply stayed silent, his eyes closed. Jimin laughed harder. "Park Jimin, shut up." And he stopped upon hearing Yoongi's threatening voice. Feeling his phone vibrate with text messages, he walked to his room to take some rest and spend time on the internet.

Seokjin just shook his head at the three of them, feeling out of place so he just walked to the kitchen. His head hurt, reaching out for the small notebook he had sneaked into his pocket. 

You had been lying to them, and he couldn't believe he was actually fooled. He had to admit that you were a great actress. 

Or was he mistaken?

Walking to the table, he saw food and a sticky note with your handwriting. Maybe this is Momo's handwriting... 

He was right. It was indeed Momo's and she had signed it off as well. He smiled when he read the note. 

Wait. He could compare the two handwritings! 

Pulling out the notebook of the girl [Y/N], he flipped to the page he had read and grabbed the sticky note. Observing them carefully, his eyes widened as he confirmed that it really was you. He slipped the sticky note into his pocket after doing so.

Momo was [Y/N], not a robot, but a human. 

Seokjin wasn't quite sure as to what he was supposed to do.

Rat you out? 

No, he was too kind to do that. He had to confront you and know the truth. He was sure you must have your reasons. Besides, you hadn't seemed like you were going to jump them, unlike how the previous housemaids had acted. 

"Guys, Momo's cooked food for us!" Seokjin called out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter