The accident

Because of Me

POV Victoria

 "girls have them news about Amber, a few months absented Due to knee injury after the car accident and we have to thank God that Krystal nothing happened so serious" I saw tears running of Krystal's eyes, then fell into my lap with blood on his back, the wound that remained after the accident had Open this goes from bad to worse.

Amber POV

Where am I ?, what place ? where my Krystal ?, I'm an idol, I have a beautiful girlfriend, Or did he? , The last thing I remember is having Krystal  by my side, holding my hand and closing her eyes, I hope Krys is alive and that can take good care, as I do not I care ... but if you're dead, do I need keep living? POV Krystal is unconscious, it is better so keep it because you can try to kill herself, Amber call when I came to America, she can not talk to Krystal, Amber Krys believed had died, gave me a lot of messages for her. "Luna ... are you?" Krystal woke up and my phone fell on the floor, I hope Amber beyond heard her voice.

 POV Sulli

Krystal woke up two weeks ago but only cries, do not eat, do not get up, I am sorry to see my best friend, I think she would feel the same if Victoria is out, and if I think and I feel sick, same thing happen to hyung and if Krystal is killed I'll have a chance with her, CHOI JIN LI NO LONGER sO.Think of your BRIDE AND YOUR FRIEND!

POV Krystal

Today again i do not want to get up, I have dream, I do not want to live alone  also come a lot of questions to me, why I suffer so much ?, really going to wait for Amber again, but right now it really hurts but the heartache, Amber I love you and I will not do without you.