The best part of me is you

It's Raining

A/N: Mention of another pairing just in this chapter. 
SeSu (Sebin×Suhyun) I also ship but this is a SuSung story. 

Song: Break even by The Script

I would like to give a shout out to ~BUBBLY G.S~ for the cover of the story it is amazing and I am very thankful to them. So if you need a cover for your story please go to AsianFanFic and make your request for graphics/trailers/reviews.

He did not expect this at all. He looked away first and his heart felt like it was ripped out of his chest. Fragile like glass you could tell by the way his eyes holds hopelessness and conflict.

Woosung did not know how to feel. He wanted to throw things, cry, scream, or just completely fall apart. He could not comprehend the situation and what exactly happened. What did he do?

Did Suhyun find someone else? Did he not love him? Was their relationship just a joke? He had so many thoughts running in his head and each scenario did not end well.

He did not think this would ever happen. Woosung is alive but he is barely breathing as he felt the anxiety of the situation and what this all meant now. He does not want to lose the one good thing to ever happen in his life. (Besides Snuper of course.)

What could he have possibly done to have Suhyun runaway from him. What was it! He felt like he has been run over the pain is ten times worse.

He could not hold back the tears, it is like a flood gate that has been unleashed. He loves Suhyun greatly and for them to break up kills Woosung inside.

All he cares about is Suhyun's happiness that is his first priority and will always be. He always wanted the best for his boyfriend Suhyuns smile has always been his favorite view. It is better than any sunset or rise and that is all he needs to get him through his day.

He tried to keep it together for the sale of face, if the members came home they would easily tell that Woosung is in distress and he did not want to pour out his sorrow and anger onto the members.

He wanted to runaway but he knew deep down that he must stay grounded and that this is not a fight or flight moment. He must remain level head or else it would not end well because when the heart breaks, it don't break even.

One thing he feared the most in particular is if the maknae found out. He would not want Sebin to know because that would give Sebin a chance to comfort Suhyun.

Woosung knew about Sebin affections for Suhyun. He hated that Sebin felt that way about his boyfriend and would always be jealous when they would do skinship or when Sebin would look at Suhyun affectionately.

Given it was Woosung that also was vying for the oldest affection as well as the maknae too. If Sebin knew about this, he would go and comfort Suhyun and Woosung could not let that happen.

He knew Sebin is a fair man and he was not one to hold grudges much. He did not allow their fight for Suhyun to get between their dreams and goals. They knew that Snuper is important and that they would not cost the others their dreams because of their love for Suhyun.

Given at that time as well Suhyun was oblivious to both members affections and love. He did not think much about them more than members and friends. Snuper is family and that all it ever is.

Flashback:

1 yr ago:

"HyungSebin ran towards Woosung as he felt comfortable talking about his feelings with the other male. He loves all his hyungs but Woosung knew he is gay and that took the stress off Sebin shoulders.

"Ne maknaeWoosung smiled brightly at the younger boy. "I have a secret and I want to hear your thoughts on this. I trust your opinion hyung." Sebin smiled brightly and Woosung is curious.

"What is up!" Woosung could feel the excitement radiating off the younger, it was like looking at a kid on a sugar high.

"Well I am in love." Sebin felt the butterflies in his chest going off the buzzing felt explosive.

"Who is the lucky guy?" Woosung felt excited for the maknae and hoped he could help his dongsaeng properly.

"It is Suhyunnie-hyung" Sebin smiled brightly and Woosung face dropped but he put on a strong face before the maknae could figure out his own emotions.

"Oh that is great Sebin-ah" Woosung tried to be the best Hyung for Sebin but this was just something he could not support Sebin in.

He as well is in love with the chic older male and this was not what he expected at all. He did not want Sebin with Suhyun because Suhyun is his or will be his.

Yet if Suhyun likes Sebin then he has to step back but if there is a possible chance he needs that shot at making Suhyun his.

He did not want to be that guy that steals his friends crush but sadly he is that guy. He has been in love with Suhyun since the first time they met on yet at the time he did not know it.

He just thought he admired the elder and nothing more. Boy was Woosung wrong and he is in deep and his heart just kept beating like war drums. At times he feared that Suhyun could hear his heart beat and the echo it left would resonant.

"Earth to hyungSebin laughed as he flicked Woosung forehead leaving a read splotch smack dab in the middle.

"Yash Sebin" he rubbed the aching mark all Sebin could do is laugh at his hyung.

"Mianhe hyung" Sebin kept laughing at his clueless hyung even more.

"So do you think I should tell hyung?" Sebin contagious smile turned to a bruising frown and Woosung did not know how to do this.

Should he give up his own feelings and help Sebin or be selfish? He was at odds with his self and he could either listen to the angel or the devil.

"Sebin I think you should tell him" Woosung decided to be fair for once instead of benefiting himself.

"You may never know what could happen Sebin-ah" Woosung tried to smile at his dongsaeng but it would be a betrayal to himself.

Flashback ends:

Woosung did not want to see Suhyun happy with anyone else but him. Then again this must have been what Sebin had probably felt when seeing Suhyun happy with Woosung.

He had been selfish and in the wrong at the end of it all. He went against Sebin feelings and their friendship all because Suhyun is his everything.

He had been the one that made sure Sebin did not stand a chance at obtaining Suhyun affections. He was the bad guy and this must be karma playing with him. The way he played with Sebin and screwed over the younger.

If he had let Sebin confessed instead of moving in and making his own feelings known maybe things could have been different.

The best part of Woosung is Suhyun and he messed up along the way and that made Suhyun leave.

He could not hold back the tears that threaten to fall and the sniffles he tried to avoid. He felt like he was in a rut and he just could not fathom the events that just took place.

***

Suhyun is sitting on swings at a empty playground while the rain just kept teasing and mocking him. He hated that he felt this useless and weak that he could not save his own relationship.

What did he do? All he did was run he did not decided to fight the odds and stigma that was always against his relationship with Woosung.

He felt drained and tired but he did not feel like going home and facing the music and what would he say to the members? Could he tell them that him and Woosung are over and it is his fault that he could not hold on to Woosung.

There are way more prettier women and men that Woosung could be with and he could not allow Woosung to just settle for him.

How could he be so careless? He did not think, that was his problem, it was the fact that he wanted to be oblivious with his love and he did not care about his actions. What would happens if he had kept being so eccentric with Woosung what then?

He has the best intentions in his heart when it comes to Woosung but it seems to be all in vain. He needed to break off anything serious with him before things can become worse for them.

He had been in like not love before with Sebin, the maknae but it was not what he had expected. He knew the maknae was in love with him but Suhyun did not know what he felt.

Woosung came into the picture and took him by storm. He is a proper gentleman towards Suhyun, it was different. Don't get him wrong Sebin is a perfect gentleman as well but the feeling is different.

Sebin had been trying to court Suhyun and making things as comfortable for them both. He like the fact Sebin despite his fun and cute appearance, he is manly and strong, Sebin is a complete 180 and Suhyun found it charming.

Just like Sebin, Woosung was a 180 as well both charming as well as charismatic. Yet what Suhyun like is the fact that Woosung went with the flow although stubborn but he was as well.

He liked that at points Woosung is easy going, it was nice, to be able too feel comfortable around Woosung, it felt natural. He felt care free with the maknae but not the same.

He could not exactly understand why he did the things that he did but he had no regrets... well he hopes that this won't be a moment but the fuzzy feeling says differently.

A/N: This is the second chapter of the story, in total this story will only be six chapters, unless I get more inspiration to do more with this story.

Well my lovely readers I hope you are healthy and happy. Keep it weird everyone love you all.

-Stupid author (AndreaXx)