{1} "You're currently at a fifteen and I need you at a seven,"

Feel Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

The room was filled with cheers as Jennie found herself downing her last shot to victory. Taking one last swallow she slams the glass down almost breaking it before getting up and slightly stumbling as the crowd around her erupted into hoots and hollers. 

Guys went up and patted her competitor who was also a man, while also throwing him teasing remarks at the fact a woman had beat her. Jennie scoffed at their behaviour before strutting off and looking for the very person that brought her here in the first place.

Multiple people came up and crowded her giving their congratulations and some guys even offered to dance and drink with her, Jennie's face was set cold as she ignored them, set on finding the that left her.

Her mind was clouded with the alcohol, making her whole body feel buzzed, she couldn't depict what was real or not and she stumbled over her feet in an attempt of walking straight.

"You're not as safe as you think you are," someone called out suddenly, Jennie turned around slightly, unsure if that random person was talking to her or someone else. Choosing the latter she keeps walking.

"In fact, because of your actions, you're tied into this," Jennie quickened her pace unsettled at the person who was calling out something threatening-like so openly.

"You can't run from the shadow, but you can ask it to dance." a low and husky voice called out from behind, shivers ran down her spine as Jennie recognised the voice of the person somewhere.

Spinning around swiftly, she suddenly ditches her plan on finding her best friend. The bass of the person's voice brought an unsettling vibe over Jennie, deciding to ignore the effect it had on her, she rubs her forearms to create some sort of comfort.

She scanned the crowd, her eyebrows furrowed as she walked all different kinds of directions, searching for the owner of the voice. She tried recalling who it sounded familiar to but her mind was hazy from the alcohol. Jennie tried to glance through the crowd that was beginning to disperse but there was still no sign.

"I can see it in your eyes. The panic. What's gotten you so scared?" there it was again, Jennie could've sworn she would've gotten whiplash at the speed she turned her head when looking for the source.

"Who are you?" she mumbled lowly to herself but flinched after hearing an answer later.

"Death," she wasn't sure why such a typical line from a horror movie brought goosebumps to her skin but alas, it did.

Jennie took nimble steps towards the large crowd that was filled with couples lip-locked and ing each other. She felt a small sense of relief and security being surrounded by a lot of people. Deciding to let it go she let herself get lost in the music while keeping aware of her surroundings.

Then she saw it, the flash of red in somebody's eye. Jennie's eyes widened in response as she peered closer, unable to tell if it was the lights or her imagination. The figure was tall, no question, but his hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter