01| Back

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheeks already stained with dried tears, so tired yet tears still are dripping from her eyes. Jessica is currently packing her things from her apartment. This is the time she was actually waiting for. She knew this day would come. She already prepared herself for the pain but unfortunately, it didn't work. All the practice was useless.

The pain was just unbearable. She can take all the hurtful words from the other people but not from her lover. No. It's too much. Too much. And... She's tired. Tired of all the doubts... everything. She doesn't want this. She never did. All she wanted was to be loved. But, guess she loved the wrong person. And fate is not on their side.

She dragged her luggage, out from her room, two large suit cases were what she's pulling. Wiping her tears and desperately holding her sobs, she went through the living room. She was about to leave when that person showed up, sitting on the couch, expressionless.

"I'm leaving," Jessica said. She wasn't expecting that person to stop her from leaving, she just announced her departure, thinking that it's for formality. Starting this day, she'll gonna live her life, alone. Back to having only "me, myself, and I" in her life.

"Lock the door," were the words that triggered the tears again.

"I deserve this. I shouldn't be crying. I shouldn't be hurt. I did this. This is all my fault," Jessica said to herself as she drives away from that place.

-

"You sure you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter