Final

Dear,

Hey. I know it’s been a while, it’s been what? Two? Three years already? I still remember her seating on the passenger seat while I was driving. She was so happy, giggling while poking her head out of the open widow. That was our last date. And I’m sad to say that that smile and laughter that was stuck on her chipmunk face wasn’t the last memory that I have of her on the end of that date. Those sparkling eyes was glimmering because of sadness and I’m sorry, god, I’m sorry for ever bringing such emotion to her beautiful face. At that moment I couldn’t leave her. No, I never want to leave her. I want to stay and tell her “My love, I still here”. But that time, we had to set each other free and I hope she’ll understand it, someday. Now, though, no matter what I do, I always feel her coming back to me even though I know she never will. So as a final goodbye. Can you do one thing for me? Make her happy. Take her to the moon for me, show her that she can never compare to the billions of shining stars. That she is the brightest star that you could ever see. Promise me that you will tell her you love her every time. Fill all those little cracks that I have created. Be there for her, though I know you will. Take care of her for me, Miss Thailand.

 

- Your bestfriend and unnie, NiNi

 

 

 

Someday I’ll be able to meet you again, but that will be somewhere far from this world, where I can see your eternal beauty again, love. No matter where you are I will always love you even from afar. Rest assured, I am already happy even if you’re in the arms of another, for your happiness is also mine, my little chipmunk. Be happy, my Rosie.