Rescue Mission

My Inmate Tried to Me

[Recovered Chapter. Copied and pasted]

- - - - -

"The mudskipper cage is prepared."

"Wow... Fantastic baby." Rain smirked. "Other than the interruption earlier, everything is going as planned."

"Are you going to go now?"

"Yeah." Rain replied as he got up and headed out of the cell. "Thanks again for you cooperation... Se7en."

"No problem." Se7en nodded. "I'm going to sleep now."

"You're always sleeping..." Rain mumbled, leaving the cell and walked into the Survival Grounds. He looked around to make sure he wasn't caught before he went towards the othe end, passing the boundary lines. He stood in front of a cage and smirked when he saw the person he was expecting in the cage. "Glad you could make it." he said once he had entered and locked the cage behind him.

"Of all the things we do,
why did you have to include mudskippers this time?" the man asked. "They are so unattractive!"

Rain shrugged. "I think they're cool and ."

"...?" the man gave Rain a strange look. "They are far from ."

"Maybe it's just me then. I think I might have a for them." Rain shrugged and approached the man. "Are you ready Brian?"

Brian smirked. "Sure, I'm up to try anything new."

Rain smirked back and the two engaged into their lustful game.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

The next morning, the members of Infinite were concluding the press conference that they were at regarding the very important matter that was a hot topic: Sungjong's arrest.

"We are still undergoing investigation as to why Lee Sungjong had been arrested." Sunggyu said, being the leader that he was, as the cameras were continuously flashing. "At the moment we don't have much information to release othe than the fact that we think he has been framed. Please continue to support us even in this predicament. Thank you."

The boys gave a final bow before filing out of the room and towards the van.

"Aigo, that was so tiring..." Sungyeol sighed as he rubbed his aching neck.

"The trouble we have to go through for that boy." Woohyun scoffed.

"We don't have any other choice..." Howon mumbled.

"We
do have a choice. We could just leave him in jail." Woohyun reminded.

"But we're not going to do that." Howon rolled his eyes. "Some loving hyung you are."

"Whatever..." Woohyun brushed past him and climbed into the van, taking the seat by the window.

"Stop arguing guys." Sunggyu sighed. "We're all tired so let's just it up."

Once everyone was in the van, Jungryul began to drive the boys towards the broadcast station where they would complete the rest of their schedules for the day.

"Ninety-nine cups of coffee on the wall, ninety-nine cups of coffee..." Sungyeol sang. "Take one down, pass it around, ninety-eigh—"

"Shut up!" the rest shouted and groaned. No one was happy and everyone was cranky. Being at a three hour press conference at seven in the morning and on only two hours of sleep wasn't their idea of fun. Hell, it's not anyone's idea of fun. If it is, you have some serious issues.

"Just stay quiet Yeollie." Howon requested. Dongwoo nodded in agreement as he glanced out the window. "Everyone's tir—"

"Stop the car!" Dongwoo shouted out of nowhere.

Jungryul immediately slammed on the breaks. "What's wrong?"

Dongwoo opened the van door and ran out without an explanation.

"Are we being filmed again for another season of Sesame Player?" Woohyun tilted his head curiously. "Because I don't feel like running right now."

"I wonder what's up..." Sunggyu said as he got out as well and followed after Dongwoo. "Yah, Dongwoo! What's up?"

Dongwoo turned around to Sunggyu and pointed in the direction he was previously running in. "H-hyung!"

"What's wrong Dongwoo?" the rest of the members walked up to them while the manager went to park the van legally instead of leaving it in the middle of the road.

"I saw... I saw someone that looks like Sungjong!" Dongwoo shouted frantically.

The rest of the members' eyes widened. "What?!"

"Where?" Myungsoo asked. "Maybe he was the one that robbed the bank."

"Sungjong finally has hope!" Woohyun beamed.

"I saw him in the alley that we just passed. Kaja!" Dongwoo ran towards the alley with the rest of the members in tow.

The six stopped at the entryway to the alley and scanned the area for the person.

"I see someone there!" Sungyeol pointed and they ran over, pulling a man out of a trash can.

"Yah! It was you wasn't it?!" Woohyun shouted as he pointed at the man.

"W-what?" the man asked frightened. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Why did you frame Sungjong?!" Dongwoo growled at the man.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" The man said. "I haven't done anything!"

"Sure you don't." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "You stole money from a bank and blamed it on Sungjong. Now you're saying that you didn't do anything? What lies!"

"Yah, what's your name?" Woohyun narrowed his eyes as he looked over the man's dirty body.

"S-Sungjoo..." the man stuttered, wishing that Woohyun would let go of the collar of his tattered shirt.

"He even tried to copy the maknae's name!" Sungyeol scoffed.

"Please let me go." Sungjoo begged.

"Not until you fess up." Myungsoo demanded.

"But I didn't do anything." Sungjoo shook his head. "I'm merely a homeless man looking for today's breakfast. I swear I didn't do anything!"

"Sure you didn't..." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Stealing from that trash can, shame on you!"

"I'm not stealin—"

"Stop lying!" Woohyun shook the man back and forth furiously. "You expect us to believe you?! You're coming with us down to the station. We're getting Sungjong out."

"I didn't know you cared so much about the maknae." Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "You seemed like you didn't care."

"I only want this over with so I can finally sleep in peace instead of staying up for days trying to ge him out." Woohyun scoffed as he dragged the helpless man towards the van.

"I never thought that we'd be able to find the culprit so quickly." Dongwoo grinned, his mood immediately lifting from that morning.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

Sungjong yawned as he sat up from the bed and stretched his arms over his head.

"Did you sleep well?" Seunggi asked from the other side of the cell.

Sungjong nodded. "Yeah, better than the past several days actually. I thought it was the hard bed in the beginning but I'm starting to think it was the ominous feeling I had from the other cell."

"You're welcome to stay in my cell if you want. No one else stays in here." Seunggi smiled. "Let's go eat breakfast."

Sungjong got off the bed and followed Seunggi down to the cafeteria. Once the two entered, they each grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down at a vacant table.

"Hey, Jonggie! Why are you sitting here?" Niel frowned as he walked up to the table.

"Well..." Sungjong stopped, unsure how to continue. "Seunggi's nice to me so I thought I'd hang out with him for today."

"Why don't you come with me over to Rain's table then?" Niel offered.

Sungjong's eyes filled with fear as he glanced over to the table across the room that Rain was sitting at. "Uhm, I'd rather not..." Sungjong then dropped his voice to a whisper. "I'll tell you why I don't want to but you can't tell anyone."

"Okay..." Niel said slowly and sat down next to Sungjong.

"He tried to me last night." Sungjong whispered into Niel's ear before pulling away. "But luckily Seunggi came in time to save me."

"Darn it, it didn't work?" Niel mumbled.

"What?" Sungjong frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. Did he hear correctly?

"Nothing." Niel immediately stood up. "I'll see you later."

Sungjong stared after the boy with a confused look as Niel went over and sat down next to Rain with a displeased look.

"What was that all about...?" Sungjong mumbled.

"He was acting suspicious..." Seunggi pointed out the obvious as he narrowed his eyes. "I wonder why..."

After breakfast, Sungjong decided that he'd go shower. He grabbed a change of clothes and entered through the bathroom, heading towards a vacant shower stall. He undressed himself after he shut the curtains and proceeded to cleanse himself.

"Oh my god, how could you not do something so simple?!" a voice sassed. "Isn't this what you're a pro at doing?!"

"Hey, it's not my fault." a voice replied. "I was really close but
he just happened to walk in right before I was able to."

Sungjong tilted his head curiously at the familiar voices and peeped past the shower curtains to see Niel scolding Rain. He furrowed his eyes as he continued to listen.

"You should have just done the job faster!" Niel paced back and forth in frustration.

"Why do you want me to him so much anyways? You never told me." Rain said as he put shampoo in his hair and began to lather.

"I just don't like him." Niel glared at the ground. "I never did, never will. What's so great about him anyways? He's not even a great idol!"

Sungjong frowned at the things Niel said.
'Does he hate me? I never did anything to him. He always acted fine around me before. Why does he hate me?'

"I even tried getting him to believe that that bastard Seunggi is a horrible person too but he hangs out with him anyways!" Niel threw his hands up in frustration. "Nothing's going well! Augh, I need Minsoo right now."

"At least he visits you." Rain rolled his eyes.

"It's not my fault your little brother died in a car accident because of Seunggi." Niel rolled his eyes.

"Let's stop talking about this." Rain finished up his shower and headed out of the bathroom.

Niel glared after the departing figure. "Do I have to do everything by myself?!" Niel gave a frustrated shriek out and left the bathroom as well.

Sungjong slid down the the floor. "Niel told Rain to me? Why would he do such a thing...?"

"Don't worry puppy." Seunggi's voice spoke from the other side of the curtain. "Just disregard them."

"But Seunggi-hyung..." Sungjong whined.

"Finish up your shower." Seunggi said. "I'll wait for you outside."

Sungjong sighed and did as told. He slowly dragged his feet across the floor and saw Seunggi waiting outside for him as he had said.

"Oh, you're done." Seunggi smiled.

Sungjong nodded. "Let's go to the Survival Grounds. I want to just sit and enjoy the breeze."

"So..." Seunggi smiled. "You called me hyung."

Sungjkng blushed. "Do you not want me to? I'll stop."

"No, you can call me hyung. I like the sound of it." Seunggi grinned.

The two entered the Survival Grounds and sat at the benches where Seunggi had found Sungjong hiding a couple days ago. A couple benches away, they saw Niel and Brian sitting and chatting.

Sungjong frowned when he saw them. "I'll be right back."

Before Seunggi had a chance to ask where he was going, Sungjong got up and walked over to the sassy pair and sat down in the bench in front of them.

Niel raised an eyebrow. "Hey Jonggie."

"Why did you lie to me?" Sungjong asked.

"Straight to the point I see." Niel smirked.

"Why did you tell me you had with Seunggi and that he beat you afterwards when it was actually Brian who gave you a hallucination drug and that it was Rain that you had with?"

"Hey, don't drag me into this." Brian put up his hands defensively.

Niel scoffed. "So you figured it out."

"No, not really. Seunggi told me." Sungjog pointed over at the man that was currently blowing bubbles. Where did he even get those bubbles?

"Whatever." Niel scoffed. "Just watch your back."

"Why do you hate me so much?" Sungjong furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just don't like people like you. Simple as that." Niel said.

"People like me?"

"Idols and whatnot." Niel specified. "Your type pisses me off, thinking that you guys are all that."

"I don't think that..." Sungjong frowned.
'It seems like you're the one that does that instead...'

"I don't care what you think." Niel glared at Sungjong. "Just watch your back or we'll go after you."

"Are all of you in this together?" Sungjong looked between Niel and Brian. "The plan, I mean. I overheard you in the bathroom."

Niel smirked. "Huh, everything's been revealed then. Yeah, Brian and the rest, including Se7en and Hwanghee, were in on this."

And without another word, Niel and Brian got up and left Sungjong.


~인피니트~

Next chapter is final. Remember to comment!~ (: