Love Actually (1)

Love Actually
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at Ji Hyo’s face, painted with only black and white colors, as the character of No-face (Kaonashi) from a the Japanese cartoon of Spirited Away, like the others, Jong Kook can’t help laughing. While laughing, he can’t take his eyes off her either.

“She is cute. Always so professional.” After working with Ji Hyo for so many years, he knew that, an imagine as an actress has never bothers her in what she does in RM or in her daily life. Song Ji Hyo is Song Ji Hyo, sincere, real and never puts on an act. She is natural.

“Hyung, I know everyone is shocked at Ji Hyo Noona’s image but you are just too much. Your eyes are small and yet I can see that is popping out.” Kwang Soon reminded Jong Kook that he is indeed ‘staring’ for too long and too much.

“She…She…is funny.” Jong Kook quickly hides his blush by squatting down to arrange his costume of a Cat.

“Ya…you all, finished staring?” Ji Hyo pretended to be angry. In fact she herself was very amused by the image she sees in the mirror.

“No one can tell, even if I fall asleep during filming.” Ji Hyo joked with Ha Ha.

“Ji Hyo, dinner together?” Jong Kook asked as the crew wrapped up for the filming.  This is the usual statement Jong Kook made to Ji Hyo at the end of the RM filming. Sometimes, Kwang Soo, Ha Ha or Suk Jin will join them, and at times is just the 2 of them, like meeting an old friend. But today, Jong Kook is feeling a bit nervous waiting for Ji Hyo’s answer. Perha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter