Episode 1

THE WEDDING
"The gown is prefect" park shin shye exclaimed in delight as she hurriedly held out the wedding gown that caught her fancy in the extremely large room filled with gowns. Jung somin sighed exhaustly "you cannot expect me to wear that " "And what is wrong with it"Lee bona asked frowning equally exhausted. "Yes tell us whats wrong with it cause we have being in these shop for hours now" Jessica scolded. "Cause every dress you choose is either showvy or expensive. "Jung somin Jessica stood in front of somin with arms akimbo " you are dulling my spirit honey you are getting married to one of the richest and most famous guy in south Korea and you are complaining he gave you his card for crying out loud" she exclaim "So am I supposed to drain the account all in the name of a wedding dress" somin said annoys. Shin hye stepped in " we can't overstep our bound" she said Jessica hissed " all the same just choose one already" Lee bona said in breath "I agree with bona" shin hye said Somin shook her head out of all her friend shin hye was closet to her she believe that no matter how many you have you always a close friend or Atleast who was closer to you than others. Shin hye always play it safe she is not the arguing type but when it comes to advice or a good listener. Shin hye always was impeccable she would reason with you and can eventually try to make he point without an argument. Lee bona was the fashion freak always on the latest vogue dress in town. Jessica was the one with the motherly attribute and somin was the most stubborn one when she made up her mind it only take God intervention to change it. Lee bona was busy samping other dress while the others continue to argue. "What is wrong with the one I selected" somin asked "No..... I surely won't best you if you wear those gowns "shin hye said with eye widened "Oh no your fashion sense is totally out of league am sure no one would have agreed to those ridiculous dresses in the 1789 do you know the dignitaries that would be present at the wedding i would definitely not miss handshake and photo with governors and my twitter handle would be buzzing with new follower"she said. "You need to look presentable my dear If you are going to marry Kim hyun joong he is every woman's dream " Jessica said dreamly "why don't you marry him instead am tried of all this"somin said wearly "Oh really? I am so grateful honey" Jessica squealed "I know you are liked her more than me why don't you give him to me instead" Lee bona said annoyed somin hissed " look at the people I call my friend" she shook her head. Hey lazy bones" bona called out sight "get your butts down here I got the hottest gown here and am not taking no for answer. The girls walked there somin was reluctant knowing that bonas fancy wouldn't please her Jessica and shin hye gaped when the gown was shown "yeah I know " bona said staring at the gown in complete awe Somin breath was blown away as she stared at the gown it is the most beautiful gown she have ever seen "I can't buy it " somin said "ok listen bride you are going to wear this dress and it finale". Bona said clearing annoyed The nag is too revealing" somin said flatly "what"shin hye exclaimed " you can't be serious " Jessica said "somin had no choice than to buy that dress "damn its expensive" she said as caught the sight of the price tag.