Umji new gift

Autumn hill High School

 

The teacher already drew a sitting plan and Sowon sat on the first row, 3rd seat. She realizes the two girls that she saw in her class as well and found out that they are called Sinb and Yerin. First class were math and Sowon found that really easy, the girl who sat next to her is a girl called Eunha, she wasn’t as smart as Sowon. 10 minutes of break and almost all of the students went out to play except Sowon, who started on her math homework, knowing that she won’t have time after tutoring. History were another easy subject for Sowon. Her mother has forced her to do multiple history papers before. The two girls Yerin and Sinb were one row apart and started to pass notes to each other. They once got caught but were given a second chance. The morning went pretty easy and boring for Sowon but she didn’t dare to doze off. At last lunch came and they gathered in their kitchen, holding up a bowl and waiting for their turn to grab food. Sowon sat by herself in a corner eating peacefully when another girl came up to her and sat down.

“An yoeng” she waved. Sowon gave her a little smile, the girl is called Umji and is in another class. They both wanted to start a conversation but didn’t know what to say. At last Umji finished first and walked away.

The end of school bell rang and Sowon packed her bag. Sinb and Yerin ran out of the classroom. Sowon noticed two boys spying on Sinb and heard them comment about how pretty she looks when Sowon walked past. Her driver is waiting for her in his blue ferriari and Sowon got on, she knew that people were watching her, both amazed and jealous that she just got on a ferriari but she has no time to think about it, two and a half hour of math tutoring came first. This time the math were harder and she had to complete more questions in shorter time. Sowon couldn’t even look away for the next hours of math. Her tutor is strict and will hit her if she loses attention. At last math is finished, she walked out and saw her mother staring at her. Her mother walked straight past her, chatting to Sowon’s math tutor. Sowon sighed, she just wanted a hug or hear something encouraging from her mother...

Meanwhile, Umji, is walking home when she saw a glittering flower pedal flow to her. 

‘Strange, it’s not autumn yet’ She thought and got a shock seeing almost ten pedals charging down at her, she felt like running but her foot were stuck. Instead of the pedals hitting hit, they surrounded her and seemed to dance. Umji stared at it in amazement. Then the pedals seemed wanting to lead her somewhere. Although she is scared, curiousness won over and she followed the pedals, she crossed a bridge and walked through a small, narrow road until she came across a Barbie shop.

As a high school student, most of them will just walk away but its Umji. She still has a heart of a children and she skipped inside. The shopkeeper welcomes her in. She wore really long Chinese culture dress and had a bun with a key to hold it up. She has black hair and a warm smile.

“Welcome to the doll shop. You are here because a doll have chose you” She announced. Umji thought it was funny.

“But they are just barbies” Umji replied. The shopkeeper shook her finger in disagreement. “Every doll has a life, and the doll that chose you is...” She closed her eyes and muttered something, Umji thought it was really creative for her to say this, she was thinking about it when the shopkeeper opened her eyes again.

“It couldn’t be her” she muttered.

“What?” Umji questioned. The shopkeeper went to the top shelf of the most pretty shelves and pulled out a really beautiful box. She signaled Umji to open it and she did. She saw something she never seen before. The doll is so beautiful.

“How much is it?” Umji asked.

“It chose you, it’s free. But you have to put your fingerprint down in a book, symbolizing a promise you made to her, promising you will care for her forever.” She announced and told Umji to follow her. She opened a book with the key that is on her hair and the book magically opened. She flipped to a page and Umji put her fingerprint in their. At once it transformed to a agreement form with both Umji and the doll’s photo on it. She looked down at the doll again and thought she saw the doll wink at her...

A/N: sorry if it’s is very long, I decided to add magic in so hope you will enjoy!