Epilogue: 2 years later:

THE WEDDING PLANNER (VKOOK)

 

A/N: Hello everyone I finally decided to post this lol it took me a little while since this is the first time I've written an epilogue before so I hope this is good enough. Thank you for reading don't forget to comment and upvote if u like <3 IF U GUYS WANT A SEQUAL I COULD THINK UP SOMETHING JUST LET ME KNOW <3

Thankyou for reading 
_______________________________________________________________________________________

2 years later......

Jungkook and Taehyung are now 28(Jungkook) and 29(Taehyung)  they later adopted two children one boy and one girl Lisa she is 5 and Sehun he is 8 they can be a handful at times like all kids are but Jungkook and Taehyung would not want it any other way they would usually go out for ice scream and Mcdonalds.They would go over to local playground where the most of the time Sehun would fall over and scrape his knees and cry for long periods of time tiring out the pair. Before the two angels, they Bought a small cosey apartment in Seoul it had two bedrooms a nice luxury kitchen and a nice lounge it was perfect for the two of them, and the family they wanted their friends weren't that far from them which was good when they needed help with something. 

What it looks like:(I made this collage took forever to find nice pics)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f32617343467130654d46706241513d3d2d3533393335343935342e313531373836333233633162633665353137333835383031333139352e6a7067

Let's see what the rest of the guys are, shall we?

Yoongi and Hoseok:

Well luckily Yoongi didn't kill Jungkook after the wedding cause he found the love of his life he has been dating this boy called Hoseok they went while doing a music class and bonded over their love of rapping. 

Jin and Namjoon:

They got married a little while after Jungkook and Taehyung they live in a small house not far from where they work they the parents in the group of friends that came to be after quite some time. 

Jimin: 

He is single still lookiing for love he is friends with Jungkook who put their past relationship with them and are the best of friends

____________________________

BACK TO TAEKOOK lol...

In the Flat:

"Hey, Jin could you take care of the kids for a bit me and Tae would love some time alone is that okay?" I said I slightly bounced up and down while holding Lisa in one of my arms she seemed to try reaching something behind me which had to be Taehyung I heard Jin sigh on the other end of the line.
"Ah sure I will over"
"Thank you" I reply then cutting the phone off and placed back into the back of my jean pocket around an hour later Jin arrived and he stayed in the apartment with the kids while Taehyung and I went on a well-deserved date which we haven't gone on one in some time. We both wore regular clothes nothing to fancy this would just be a fun time nothing to professional like now a date is meant to be.

3rd Pov:

They went to a local Resturant it's currently 9 pm so it won't be too late when we arrive back home the kids would probably be still sleeping but I wasn't thinking about that neither was Taehyung we arrived and sat a 2 seat table at the far end of the restaurant  is almost empty around only around another 8 people. They stared into each other's eyes the spoke for hours laughed they just looked back at all the strangeness they went through before they got together. Jungkook never thought I was possible to marry someone that he barley new but here was here 2 years later wearing a ring on my finger the shiny ring that symbolises our endless love for each other what a weird set of curcomstances led him here  with him the man in front of him with perfect flawless skin with a cute mole on the tip of his nose and with the most mesmerizing brown eyes he could get lost in time and time again he just came to a conclution here and then that maybe it was destiany all along.

Jungkook's Pov:  


"Hey what are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked snapping me out of my daydream
"Oh nothing babe just zoned out for a bit," I say I chuckle and rub the back of my neck.
"O-Okay then" he looks at the menu that was placed on the table in front of him 
"You ready to order?" He asked me I nodded my head in agreement 


"Ah yes, I'm staving" I exaggerate causing him to laugh and shake his head at how extra I can me at times which Is why he likes me so much he always says that me. I got Saengchae (made with shredded fresh vegetables and seasonings).Taehyung ordered a side dish which was Kimchi jjigae its a soup made with mainly kimchi, pork, and tofu, while we both had two Kimbap's each. Once we finished eating we walked over to a nearby bench we both looked up to the sky which was blanketed in a sea of stars that went as far as the eye can see. It so beautiful and experience they would remember forever. After being out for about 2 hours they got back into the car and drove back home. I was still locking the car when Taehyung went ahead of me and unlocked the front door with his keys he took out of his left pocket both of us where welcomed with screams and 2 sets of arms as the kids run up to us leaving Jin sitting on the couch covered in toys the kids must have been playing with while we were gone.
"Appa" both of them shouted as they ran into me and Taehyungs arms we lifted both of them I gave Taehyung Lisa and he took both kids to their shared bedroom. It was just me and Jin left I looked over to him to see him pushing all the toys he had on him and placed them in the toy box on the other side of the room and he headed over to the door I followed.


"Thank you for this Jin I don't know what to do without you" 
"Haha yeah, what would happen to see you around Jungkook bye," Jun said as he waved goodbye I did the same then closed the door behind him and headed up the stairs to where the rest of my family is. 
"Appa"
"Yes Sehun," I say as I sit on a chair close to the bunk beds. 
"Can you read me a bedtime story?" Sehun says as he sits up and looks at me then Taehyung who was leaning against one of the walls.
"Sure I would love too," I said as I leaned over to the bookshelf and picked up a storybook while I was doing that Sehun laid back down in the bed and pulled the covers over himself so he was nice and warm. I finished the story 10 minutes later Sehun was still awake I guess it took more than a story to do that but on the other hand Lisa was fast asleep. I stood up and then asked Sehun a question. 
 

"Sehun are you going to be a good and protective older brother to your little sister Lisa". I ask and he looks right into my eyes that were kinda droopy due to his tiredness.

"Ah yes I will," Sehun says as he looked into Taehyungs eyes full of determination 

"Good then" I kissed his forehead and both me and Taehyung left the room I turned the light of and shut the door leaving the two children sleeping. 

THE END

__________________________________________

THANKYOU for viewing this story i got a few others im currently writing too 

anyway bye <3