2.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME TOO.

He stand froze with his widened eye. His hand is shaking and sweat forming on his forehead. His mom didn't saw him standing there.

He saw him fall into the floor while covering his face. He saw his arm cover with red liquid and there's a cut on his hand. His mom's loud shouting still echoing in that hall. Their maid come with the guards and dragged his mom from him and bring her to her room. 

He still stand froze there. His tears already running through his cheek. The sobbing's sound come from that body who's still crouching on the floor. Surrounding him was the broken glass vases and scattered roses on the floor. Next to him there's a broken present box with a card.

Happy Birthday, Youngjae.

'I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry!.'

Silently he shout that words.

​​​​That day was his 15th birthday.

 

"What are you doing standing there?"

Youngjae snapped from his thought. He look at Jaebum who's standing in front of the bathroom's door. 

"Do you want me to put you on bed or you want to do it yourself?" He asked again. Youngjae walk torward the bed. Luckily his bed is huge and he lie down at the left side. He turn to the other side when Jaebum lie down too. His heart can't stop beating fast and he feels his body turn hot. Their gap is enough for other person to sleep with them but still it's makes him uncomfortable. 

"Did Mark treat you nicely?" 

Huhh? Youngjae flinched. "Wh..what?"

"This past 5 years...did he treat you nicely?" He asked again.

"Yes. Mark hyung and his family is nice to me. And Jinyoung hyung too.." Youngjae replied. 

"Did you finish your school?"

"Yes.."

"College?"

"I'm still not finish my college yet.. And I don't have any class for this week.. But if you want me to stop I will.."

"No..you can continue your study.."

Youngjae smile. "Thank you..."

Silent. Suddenly the light is off and only the table lamp is on. Youngjae close his eyes. Even though they used to sleep together like this before but its already 5 years and he still feel awkward. And scared. Scared if what happen 5 years ago repeated again.

"My mom..is she still hurting you?" Jaebum asked again. Youngjae open his eyes slowly.

"No.."

"Don't lie. I don't like it.."

Youngjae gulped. Eventhough his back is facing Jaebum but he can feel his sharp glare toward him.

"Y..yes..but not like before...and its not hurt anymore.. I'm used to it already.."

Jaebum take a deep breath. I'm used to it..

"From now on, you will stay with me.. If my mom or anyone want to meet you, tell me first.. And don't meet her alone.. Mark told me you still went to see her before this.. Don't do that.. You're my person from now on. Not my mom.. Everything you do, everyone you see is my concern.. I'm not going to see you as my maid so you don't have to treat me like what you do to my mom.. Be comfortable with me..like what we used to be.." Jaebum look at Youngjae's back. A few second passed.

"Youngjae, did you hear me?" He asked. He held his hand up to touch Youngjae's shoulder.

"If I did that...are you...gonna disappear again..?"

Jaebum's startled. His hand froze. He didn't expect that from him.

Realizing his mistake, Youngjae bite his lower lips. Slowly he turn around facing Jaebum who's not looking at him.

"I'm so..sorry, master..I...i didn't meant it...I'm really sorry.." He moves closer to him and grab his hand. 

"I'm sorry.."

Jaebum look up and stare at him. Looking at Youngjae's worried face making his heart ache. Slowly he smile and put his hand on his cheek. 

"Don't say sorry. It should be me the one apologizing to you..and no..I'm not going to disappear..I wouldn't do that again.."

Slowly Youngjae nodded his head. 15 minutes after that, Youngjae fall asleep with his hand still holding Jaebum's hand. Jaebum look at it and slowly he push his pajama's sleeves upward. Revealing Youngjae's white-pale arm. Jaebum feels his heart like being stab with a sharp knife when he saw that scar. His 15th birthday 'present' from his mom. Tears rolling down when he took Youngjae's hand and put it on his cheek. 

"Youngjae.. I'm sorry.. I wouldn't leave you again..I will protect you.. I promise.."

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

He enter his house before close the door behind him and locked it. Slowly he pull away his necktie and walk toward kitchen. His footstep froze. He know this scent.

"What are you doing here?" He asked without looking at the person who's sitting at the sofa.

"Welcome home..I've been waiting for you!"

Jinyoung sighed and went to the fridge. He take out a mineral water and drink it. He can hear Mark's footstep.

"What do you want? I thought you working tonight.."

"Oohh.. You still care about my life?"

Silent. 

"What do you want?" He asked again without looking at him. Suddenly his body being forcedly turn around. Jinyoung's eyes widened. 

"I want you!" 

Mark's tense voice can make his knee weak so he push his body away from him.

"I've told you we can't.."

"Why??!"

Jinyoung startled by Mark's high voice.

"We've been together for almost two years and suddenly you want to end everything? Without telling me the reason?"

"We're not together.."

"Then what am I this whole two ing years? Your buddies? Your sleeping partner just because the person that you like is running away to another country..?"

"Mark!!"

"Or is this because of my father? Did he say something to you?"

"No..he is.."

"Then why? I've told you that I love you! I want to be with you! We can't end all of this just like that..I know you love me too.."

"I'm not.."

"Then look at my damn eyes and tell me that you don't love me.. Stop being a bull and stop running away from me.." Mark push Jinyoung's body to the wall and force him to face him. 

"Tell me!"

Jinyoung bite his lips and glare back at Mark's eyes. Seeing him being so stubborn making Mark's blood boiling. 

"I don't." 

A punch on the wall next to his face make Jinyoung flinched. His eyes widened. His hand trembling. A moment passed before slowly he let him go.

He watch as Mark walk away and exit his house with a loud bang on the door when he close it.  Jinyoung look at the floor. The trail of Mark's blood is there. Slowly he slide his body down the wall and hold his trembling hands tight. Tears gathering at the corner of his eyes. He hug his knee.

"Mark....mark...oh mark...mark.. "

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N: I decide to divide this chapter into two since it soooooooo long..

 

Btw, hi guysssssssss.... I've been so busy these few month..😭😭😭😭 I really want to update all my story.. Thanks for waiting and read my story.. I love you guys..