Chapter 1

Perfect - SEULRENE


A new day starts. Seulgi thought. Though it was her first day at her new school, she will go outside first to go buy some groceries. 

She went to walk outside. It's just five minutes away from her dorm. Yup, she lives in school's dorm. And the thing is she shares the dorm with someone named Irene. She just moved to her dorm yesterday and she doesn't see her roommate. Ms. Kim, the school owner, said that Irene usually doesn't sleep at the dorm but her things are inside the dorm.

As Seulgi look for foods she wants to buy, she accidentally bumped a girl. A pretty, pale, petite and cold aura girl.

“I'm so sor—”

Before Seulgi could finish her words, the girl coldly interruped her and push her aside.

“Move out of my way.” The girl coldly said and walked passed to her.

Wow... She's... kinda rude. Seulgi thought.

She shrugged her thoughts away and happily grab five different flavors of her happiness. Of course, it's the Pringles.

She went to the counter and paid for the foods she bought. Then after that, she ate her breakfast. She looked at her phone and saw that her father was calling.

“Princess! How's your first day? Are you doing fine in there? Are your teachers treat you well? Does anyone bullies you?” Her father asked like he's rapping.

“W-woah, chill Appa! I'm just getting ready for school and i'm doing fine in here.” She said and chuckled.

“O-okay! Well, i gotta hang up now, Princess! My boss is calling for me. Call me if someone bullies you, arasseo? I will sue them!” Her dad jokingly said with a fake angry tone then laugh. Seulgi laugh and ended the call.

She went for a quick shower then packed some foods for lunch and of course she brought 1 Pringles.

“La la la la la la la la la~” She sang Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake while walking. Then she finally went inside of the school(Well, she is inside of the room. What i mean is she finally went inside of the ground.) and look for her assigned room.

She walk and walk and walk until she stopped looking. This ia why i hate new places. Seulgi thought and bit her lower lip. An idea came up in her mind and she went downstairs.

She starts walking until she entered a small but beautiful garden. Wow... the gardens here are really amazing. She thought and wandered around the garden.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” A loud and extremely furious voice startled Seulgi that made her fall to the ground.

She brushed her eyes that had some dust from falling to the ground and looked at the owner of the voice. It was a bit blurry but she managed to recognize the face.

“It's you?!” They said in unison and widened their eyes.

“Um... you're the girl i bumped in the shop... right?” Seulgi asked and the girl rolled her eyes.

“H-hey... what's your name?” Seulgi asked. Again. And the girl furrowed her eyebrow.

She's new here, i guess? Irene thought. Yup, it was Irene who Seulgi bumped in the shop.

 “Um? You're not mute, right? You just said some mean words to me earlier.” Seulgi asked, again and the girl pointed the door of the garden. She looked at it confusedly and looked back at Irene.

“O-oh, i'm not saying you're mean. W-well, um... i hope you're not... mad?” Seulgi said and stratch her nape. Irene just looked at her blankly.

“Leave.” She commanded and pointed the gate again.

“Um... wha—”

“I said leave! Leave this garden! Leave me alone! I don't want anyone! I don't need anyone!” Irene cracks her voice at the last part of her words. There she is. She is cracking again. She knew it. She knew that soon, or maybe now, she will crack up and start crying.

A small tears drop from her eyes and Seulgi start to panic. Oh my! She's crying! What did i do?! Seulgi thought and went closer to her.

“O-oh my gosh, p-please don't cry! I-i didn't mean to enter t-this, i mean, y-your garden! P-please stop crying...” Seulgi said softly and slowly caressed her back.

“Please... leave me alone... I...” There she is. She showed her soft side to someone she doesn't even know.

“O-okay... I-i'm sorry again! I'm just n-new here that's w-why i didn't knew you owned t-this!” She apologized and quickly went outside of the garden. Now, she regret entering the garden because of that incident.

I just made someone cry! I just made her cry! What should i do now?! I'm scared... what if she's a boss in this school?! Seulgi asked in her mind and keep mumbling 'what to do now'.

“Yo.” She looked at the person who approach her and smiled forcely.

“New here?” The taller girl asked and she nodded. The taller girl gave her a hand to shake it and Seulgi accepted it.

“I'm Park Sooyoung but please call me Joy.” Joy said and waiting for Seulgi to introduce herself.

“O-oh i'm Kang Seulgi... Um, are you, perhaps, from room I-5?” She asked and Joy nodded.

“Yeah, why?” Joy asked.

“W-well, my room is I-5 too... Um, can you please tell me where our room is?” Seulgi asked and Joy gave her a thumbs up.

“H-hey, i got a question.” Joy said and that made Seulgi stopped.

“W-what is it?” She responded.

“What did Irene said? Why is she crying?” Confused. That was Seulgi is. Who's on earth named Irene? Seulgi thought.

“Irene? Who's Irene?” She asked confusedly.

“Well, duh. The girl you talked to. The one who's in the garden.” Joy said and Seulgi mouthed 'O'.

“So... what did she say?” She asked again.

“Um... i-i don't know... she wanted me to leave the garden then she cried... W-wait, you knew her? So, it means you knew what's going on to her?” Seulgi asked and Joy shook her head.

“Well, i was her bestfriend before but one day she start being mean and she hates everyone in this school. She always snob us, her friends, and you're a lucky pokemon that she noticed and talked to you. She never talked to anyone even to us.” Joy explained and Seulgi nodded.

That must be the reason why she always had a cold aura...

But there is one thing that Seulgi kept in her mind...

Why did she became mean and hated everyone?

Now, she's curious...

-----

So how's that, everyone? I hope you're satisfied! lmao.