Four

My Star

"Hakyeon, where are you?" Ask Taekwoon when the other one answer his call. "Home. Why?" Ask Hakyeon back its quite weird that the man call him at night.

"Can I stay with you?" The question make Hakyeon blink his eyes few times as he process the question. "Wh.. what?" Hakyeon can't believe what he just heard.

"Please. I don't know where I can go without my parent know. They do not know you," pleade Taekwoon that make Hakyeon sigh.

"Okay. You can come here," agree Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile.

"Wait. You remember how to go to my house right?" Ask Hakyeon, worry if Taekwoon already forget. Well, he come here once only just to sent him and Byul home.

"Of course I am. Just tell me which one is your house," reply Taekwoon. He will never can forget the way to go to his love.

***

Hakyeon smile when he hear the voice of his daughter laughing from the living room. "Stop playing and lets eat," shout Hakyeon as he put the foods on table.

"Lets go, princess," said Taekwoon as he lift the girl and bring her toward the table. He put the girl on the chair carefully before he sit in front her. The dinner is so perfect for three of them. They eat as they talking. Not they, just Byul who keep talking about what she do at the kindergarten. Hakyeon already heard about it but that girl want to tell Taekwoon everything.

Then the conversation continue at the living room with Byul sit on Taekwoon's laps. Hakyeon join them after he finish washing the dirty dishes. Taekwoon offer to help but of course got decline by that man.

 

"She already sleep," said Hakyeon after he put Byul on her bed. Taekwoon just hum as he nod his head. Hakyeon sit beside him and stare at the man without saying anything.

"What?" Ask Taekwoon as he feel uncomfortable with that stare. It make his heart beating crazily and he don't really like it.

"What happen?" Ask Hakyeon as he soften his stare. Taekwoon look down as his face start to change. "Its okay if you don't want to tell me. I understand," said Hakyeon as he pat Taekwoon's shoulder.

"No, I want to tell you. It will help to lighten me up," reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. "My dad want me to get marry with his friend's daughter," tell Taekwoon that make Hakyeon's face change but he fastly fix it back.

"But I don't want to. I know her well. She just like my sister. I don't have that kind of feeling to her," continue Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. He does not know why but he need to explain to Hakyeon.

"I forget to tell you that this morning, a girl came to your house. She said she is your fiancee," told Hakyeon when he remember about it. "Sunhe did?" Taekwoon look at Hakyeon in shock.

"I don't know her name but she told me that she is your fiancee," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon lean his body on the sofa. He look so discourage and sad that make Hakyeon feel pity for him.

"How about if I tell you about myself too," said Hakyeon as he lean his body too beside that man. "About what?" Ask Taekwoon in curious.

"Don't you feel curious on where's Byul's father?" ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon nod his head. "I am but I don't want  to make you feel uncomfortable. Its your personal matter," said Taekwoon as he turn his head to look at Hakyeon.

"Its okay. I want to tell you. Its better I tell you now, than you heard it from other people," reply Hakyeon as he give an assuring smile.

"You might think I'm a because... I don't know who Byul's father is," continue Hakyeon that make Taekwoon tilt his head confusely. "What do you mean?" Ask Taekwoon curiously. Hakyeon take a deep breath before he start his story.

"Five years ago, I went to a party with my friends before I graduate. But, I can't remember anything that happen that night. When I woke up next morning, I was on a bed in one of the room there. I try hard to remember but I can't. Few week later I start to feel weird with my body. Next thing I know I was pregnant. Can you imagine that?" Hakyeon smile sadly as he look down. Taekwoon can feel the sadness in his voice.

"My parents throw me away when they know about it. I can't blame them. I don't know who do that to me. I can't blame that person too because I don't know what actually happen. Whether I'm forced or not. Thanksfully Jaehwan's parent help me. They the one who take care of me until Byul was born. They are Byul's grandparent and also my parent now. But, you know how people are. When they see me alone take care of Byul, they start to talk bad about me. Many names given to me. . e. Because when they ask me where Byul's father, I can't answer them," continue Hakyeon as he start to cry. He really feel hurt with that calling. Its not his fault he can't remember anything.

Taekwoon fastly hug that man when he saw Hakyeon cry. Softly he rub his back and try to calm him down. "No, you're not a . Its not your fault," whisper Taekwoon as he hug that man tighter.