The one and only you.

A Single Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January,  2010

Shinhye and Yonghwa attending the graduation party together and meet the other friends. 

But suddenly, yonghwa walk to the stage and sing a song that makes Shinhye's heart beating faster. 

"I only sing this song for you, my lovely princess.. " YongHwa said. 

Yonghwa sings 'Perfect by Ed Sheeran'

"Shinhye aa, do you know who is that lucky girl?  You so close with Yonghwa, you know right?  You've been bestfriend for so many years." Krystal said. 

"I dont know,  krystal.. " shinhye said. 

How I wish its me Yong.. You dont know how much I fall for you.. Shinhye said deep inside her heart. 

Shinhye cant hold her feelings and decided to step out from the hall. Without she knows,  a pair of eyes following her till she reach the balcony of the hall. 

"You pabo Jung Yong Hwa.. How can you propose to that girl when I'm here???  One sided love is really hurt." Shin hye said to herself while crying softly. 

"You are the girl,  stubborn head.. " out of nowhere a man come and bring a bouquet of roses.

He is that guy following her everywhere she goes.

He is that sweet singer on the stage. 

He is that guy,  Jung Yong Hwa. 

"deh?  What do you mean? " shinhye said to him.

"heyy its still unclear for you? I love you shinhye ya..  I want to be your boyfriend. I will not let you feel how hurt to have one sided love. Will you be my girlfriend,  my stubborn head girl?" Yonghwa propose to her and get a single nod from Shinhye and hug. 

"Thank you for loving me,  Yong" shinhye said while hugging Yonghwa. 

****

June, 2014

Yonghwa and shinhye got their bachelor degree when majoring in economics.

Yonghwa works at Jung's Resorts and Companies as general manager while Shinhye works as teacher in one of the national schools in Seoul. 

When Yonghwa suddenly get an information from his secretary that he needs to attend one of the meetings in Jeju for 3 days 2 nights. 

"Shin, i'm going to Jeju for 3 days" Yonghwa said when she fetch shinhye from her workplace. 

"what for ? Meetings? " Shinhye replied. 

"hm.  As usual. Seems like we are getting busy when our weddings will be less on 6 months." yonghwa said while whinning to shinhye. 

"ya.. Its not me that getting busy..  Its you.. General manager ssi.." shinhye said while laughing.

"araaa..  Na yaa.. " yonghwa said. 

"araseoo..  Go ahead neh. Ill fetch you on airport when you come back to Seoul."

"gumawo,  jagii..  We've arrived. Go inside your hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter