Put your records on

Put your records on - One Shot

The night was simply so hot, and it wasn't only because of the weather, the girl lying in the bed right in front of her was definetely not helping at all.

Jieqiong was studying for her finals since the next day she had ot ake an important history test, but her roomate (who finished her tests that day) seemed to have assigned herself the task of not letting Jieqiong study in peace.

And it wasn't because she was making some noise, neither because she was bothering in some way, but it was her hair. Yes, her hair. It was simply so messy, yet so perfectly arranged to make her fall out of her senses somehow.

"Pinky, is everything ok?"

Seungyeon asked, lying face down in the bad, supporting her head in her hands while looking at the chinese girl.

'Pinky'. She shivered at the mention of the chessy nickname the other girl was used to call her. No, nothing was ok, she definitely wasn't ok.

"Yeah, I'm ok."

"Do you need any help with that?"

Jieqiong froze, amazed, for a couple of seconds. She couldn't let that girl with adorable teddy bear's pijama com closer. She was so cute, but her hair, her hair was bothering her at an amazing level. Why? She wish she would know, she wasn't thinking straight at all.

Maybe it was the stress she has been through this last couple of weeks, man, college could get to be too much at some point.

"Actually... I do, I can't remember these dates at all. Isn't there any chinese history subject or something so I can change to it and chill?" the black haired girl asking, making Seungyeon laugh.

Laugh, her laugh was another thing. How could she focus on how somebody started a war because of a silly piece of ground when this girl was laughing right in front of her. Giggling, getting her cheeks red cutely, and getting her hair even messier than before.

Jieqiong's gaze never left Seungyeon while she standed up from her own bed to her's, sitting by her side with her legs crossed.

"I took this test two days ago, and is the same teacher so the questions won't be too different" she statted, taking Pinky's notebook and pecil. "I'm gonna make a study guide for you" she smiled.

And is not that she was too whipped, but it was the brighest smile Jieqiong has ever seen in her short but good lived life. It was the smile that could make her go from "hell to the no" to "whatever you ask me to do Bae" in simply two seconds.

Ok maybe she was whipped. She simply nodded, staring at the other's hair. That cutely messy hair, which she never worried to cumb in the night because she felt comfortable in her room, the same hair that made her go from mountain to mountain every morving to have it fixed for classes, the same hair that everytime Jieqiong could smell, smelled like strawberries taken out from some in heaven.

Seungyeon srtarted writing down on the notebook while mumbling a sweet and slow melody, making Jieqiong get just a little bit dizzy, with some crazy party happening in her stomach.

"I really like your voice" the chinese girl whispered without even thinking, automatically regretting it. Not because that may or may not be a little bit too embarassing, but because it made Seungyeon stop.

"Thank you very much!" she replied, making ger smile even bigger and filled with joy, as if she was about to start jumping around only because of that. She was like a little puppy, so cute.

"Can I...?" Jieqiong didn't really finished the question, she stretched herself so she could reach the other girl's head, and then, she took the task to caress it slowly. It was so peaceful.

Slowly, she started to sit down without stopping her hand, and got her forehead closer and closer to Seungyeon's. The one thing she wanted but at the same didn't, to do the whole night. No, not the whole night, since the first moment they met in that same room a year or so ago, when the brown haired girl was too nervous and dropped a glass full of water on her. She was'nt mad that time, because that little girl looked so scared (and lowkey cute).

Her hand was moving even slower now, and she was in a point where she couldn't stop herself, Seungyeon didn't either. Was this really... going to happen?"

The door was burst open suddenly, and they separated by innercia, making them both also blush as they never did before.

"Sweet God, girls, get yourself a room" Yaebin. Yaebin had to be. That little bastard.

"Yo brat, new flashes, this is our room" Jieqiong said, pretending nothing happened and taking a book in her hands to disimulate, even though she knew she wouldn't distract the other from what she saw.

"I mean, a room you don't share with me. Also what's that? 'Brat'!? I'm older than you!" replied the newcomer angrily, taking one of her shoed and throwing it right in Jieqiong's head.

Seungyeon quickly took the notebook and went back to her bed, and the chinese girl couldn't do nothing but look at her with a sad spark in her eyes.

"Pinky, let me finish this so you can study!" Seungyeon said trying to sound cheerful, but somehow, Jieqiong knew her voice was shaky, anxious even.

She had ruined it all.

.

.

.

.

The chinese girl couldn't blink an eye that night. Seungyeon finished her study guide and she gave the best of her to study, but her maind wasn't in the book at all, but in how the brunette never looked directly at her for the rest of the night.

She went too fast, she didn't knew if the other liked her back and now for sure she wouldn't. Maybe she could ask to change rooms with one of her friends, Yewon would accept for sure. Maybe in the best case she could even act as nothing ever happened.

But both options hurted so much.

Jieqiong left the bed and when to the little balcony their room had. It was in the backside of the building so they faced a little recreative park instead of the campus. The stars were dazzling, there was a full moon, and everything was just beautiful, but for Jieqiong, it was also sad and kind of melancholic.

"Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song

You go ahead, let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,

Just go ahead, let your hair down."

Jieqiong turned suprised at the sweet voice that was singing, finding out that it wasn't her head reproducing the song Seungyeon sang earlier, but it actually was that same girl in adorable teddy bear's pijama.

"Can't sleep?"

Pinky shook her headm, Seungyeon came closer to her and wrapped the other in a tight hug she wasn't expecting at all.

"You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow."

She hummed the last verse right in her ear, and Jieqiong couldn't stop herself to bring back her hand to the brunette's hair.

"I like it when you caress my hair, you know" the younger one stated, still deep in the hug, putting their foreheads together. "It feels... goood" she said, and then, she pushed their lips together in a sweet and delightful kiss.

Jieqiong stood there, frozen, and before she could react to what was happeing, the girl in her embrace was walking away already.

"Let's go back in."

She extented her hand so Pinky could reach it, and they went back to their room together. 

"That brat... she came just throw me a shoe and then felft to Minkyeong's to 'study',"

Seungyeon giggle. Sweet and smoothly. Then, she layed in the bad and made gestures to Pinky to do the same, which she did.

"Today I'm gonna sing you to sleep... Want something in particular?"

Jieqiong smiled, and hugged the other girl even closer to her.

"Can you sing 'As long as you love me'?"

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks everyone for reading this cheesy one shot! Is the first one that I post here, maybe I'm going to post more later.

I already have ideas for a SeventeenxPristin school!AU and a Cosmic Girls one, so maybe I'm coming back soon.

Thanks again for giving me this chance and I hope you enjoyed it :D