The first encounter

Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana believes in fairytales.

 

It all started when she was a young girl when her mother would read her a classic fairytale as a bedtime story every night. That was probably the highlight of Sana's day, and to say that Sana is in love with fairytales is an understatement. Sana was more than in love, she was obsessed as she pictures herself as the princess in the story and visualises and dreams about how it would be like to meet her very own prince charming. Her mother didn't think too much about her daughter's obsession as frankly speaking, it was a blessing in disguise for her since putting Sana to bed becomes an easy task. All it takes was to get to the part on the kiss and happily ever after and it was enough to get young Sana squealing happily while clutching her squirrel plushie tightly. It was as though the words happily ever after was some kind of magical spell that was enough to make the usually hyper and bubbly Sana tired and sleepy as she drifts off to dreamland with the cutest smile on her chubby cheeks.

 

Being in a loving family with a father who especially dotes on his only daughter meant that Sana gets the nickname Princess. While some children might cringe from the cheesy nickname, Sana absolutely loves it and would rather her parents and even her friends call her Princess than her real name. Although her friends would protest wildly whenever Sana tells, or more like pleads them to do so, as they claim that by doing so they would naturally become her prince, and neither of her two best friends by the name of Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina would want to take on the role as much as they love her. Now don't get it wrong, Momo and Mina are extremely supportive of their best friend's search for her prince charming and more often than not end up joining Sana doing the weirdest things ever. Like the time when they were six and Sana was positive that by flying up high on the swings would allow her to meet her prince charming, because apparently Sana claims that she would look like an elegant princess, and that would make any boy at the playground fall for her. Well guess what, Momo and Mina ended up pushing their friend on the swing for an entire day, and not a single boy or girl actually approached Sana, resulting in only a grumpy Momo who was hungry from all the pushing and Mina who had to comfort a crying Sana. 

 

Nevertheless Sana never gave up and continues dreaming of her own prince charming and happily ever after. Perhaps the closest incident where Sana met a stranger in a fairytale like setting was when she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter