First and last

Because being together is enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winkbabe, jeojang boy and kkukkukkakka..He has to pretend to be a cutie babe and do all these stuff and be fake with people.. but Jihoon think now is better than Produce101 times when he needed to be like this all the time but now at least people know the other manly side of him..
It's not like he hates this but he feels like he is fake and wants to do what he really does when he is off camera.. First time the members mentioned this and that Jihoon had two different characters he became afraid that maybe his fans won't love him anymore or his fans just like the cute one, He didn't get home with the members that night saying he needed to be alone and Guanlin wanted to go with him but Jisung told him that it's better if he let him this time..
Yeah Guanlin didn't went after Jihoon but another member did..

Nowadays..

The alarm was so noisy.. " aaahhh Jisung hyung turn it off" Daniel said while he was so annoyed
" I will but Niel you must get up now we have to leave in hour and you still need to..." Jisung said but Daniel cuts him
" Okay okaaayyy Hyung Just let me sleep for more five minutes.." and it just seconds until the whole dorm hear Daniel screaming and cursing Seongwoo for taking his blanket away and pouring cold water on his face..
Seongwoo said while laughing " OMG I should have captured your face "
" Hyung one day I will die because of your stupid pranks" Daniel was so angry but who will he be kidding he can't get upset with Seongwoo for a long time "Ohh Niel-ah don't worry about it I won't let you die and leave me alone in this cruel world" He said while getting on Daniel's back..
The rest of the members were having their breakfast when Daniel entered the kitchen while lifting Seongwoo on his back..
"Everyday drama with Seongwoo and Daniel you need to stop this guys it is funny but stop it " Minhyun said while drinking his tea.

Daniel let Seongwoo off his back and went to sit across Jihoon and said good morning to him but Jihoon just nodded and smiled faintly..


Jihoon doesn't know what's going on with him and why the hell is angry with Daniel just because he is so close to Seongwoo it's not like the first time he has seen him like this. Seongwoo and Daniel are so close since the first time they saw each other even fans noticed this and began to ship them together.. Actually Jihoon didn't know when he began to feel different about Daniel maybe at that time when Daniel was the one beside him and didn't leave his side..


When Jihoon left to have some time alone he thought he was alone when he heard Jisung telling Guanlin not to follow him, he was thankful for the younger but he really needed to be alone. He put his mask and walked in Seoul's streets without knowing where he was going then he saw a shadow following him, first he was afraid but then he felt someone put his hand on his shoulder and say " Can I join you?".. It's Daniel.

Jihoon was shocked that Daniel has followed him but he managed to nod.
"Oh that's great I thought you were going to get angry because I followed you" Daniel said smiling
" It's not like this Hyung but I didn't want to bother anyone with me I was just going to empty my emotions here alone" Jihoon said smiling bitterly..

"Maybe you don't see me as a close one to you but I really love you like a little dongsaeng that I don't have and I don't like seeing you like this".. Jihoon was silent shocked at Daniel's words he was about to answer Daniel's words but Daniel cuts him " Look Jihoon-ah, you don't need to tell me anything but I just want you to know that I'm always here to help you with anything and if you ever needed me I would be more than willing to listen to your thoughts and problems so please consider me as your close friend can you? " Jihoon can see the sincerity in Daniel's eyes he didn't know what to say or what to answer him.

" Actually I don't know what to say Hyung but I'm so thankful that you are here with me and I promise you when I feel like talking to anyone that will be you" Jihoon said while looking at Daniel and smiling..

They stood like this for a while, Just smiling and looking at each other as if they were the only ones that exist in the world.. At this moment Jihoon felt something different about Daniel but he didn't know what is it but he knew that it's a great thing..


He was lost in the memory until someone pokes his cheeks he looked and found Guanlin looking at him and smile " Hyung what's going on in your head now, you were deep in your thoughts"..
"Lin-ah, Don't worry it is just I think I lack sleep" Jihoon said while smiling at the younger.. Then Guanlin held his hand and said " Okay Hyung let's go to change we need to leave in half an hour" and Jihoon gets up to follow the maknae to their shared room under someone's glaring eyes.

"Stop this unless you will burn him with your eyes" Seongwoo said quietly to Daniel.
"What! I wasn't even looking at them" Daniel said embarrassed about being caught.
"Niel! you can fool anyone here except me okay.. We don't have time for this now let's go to change too before Jisung hyung comes here and nagging about being irresponsible and blaah blaah"..

Daniel followed Seongwoo quietly because he was right and he didn't know what to answer him he was about to enter his room when Seongwoo spoke to him agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter