Can't be true

Royal alpha

A loud knock was heard, barely a second later it was heard again. It seemed really urgent. A small boy, who reminded Eunhyuk of a rabbit, went up from his seat to meet the intruder. It was deadly quiet in the classroom everybody was looking at the direction of the door. A squeaking sound was heard in the classroom when the rabbit boy slowly opened it. Many students held their breath and some were getting really impatient, others were just waiting anxiously. It was not often they had visitors. The rabbit boy peeked at the person on the other side. Then he slammed the door open. With a bang, the person behind the door was revealed. The woman behind the door seemed to be around 1,60, she had rosy cheeks, freckles, and dark green round eyes. Sand blond hair in a messy bun at the top of her head. it looked like she had been running, therefore her rosy cheeks. Her chest kept going up and down at a fast steady pace. On her pointy nose was a pair of glasses, they were laying slightly at the side after her little run. Her hand held hard around a pair of keys and a letter. Eunhyuk recognized her immediately, it was that unimaginably uninterested lady behind the registration desk. What was she doing here? It seemed like he wasn't the only one who thought like that. The whole class with the exception of Donghae looked like a bunch of question marks even the teacher looked shocked.

"Miss Rose what brings you here. Sungmin you can sit down" The rabbit boy went back to his seat, and looked even more confused.

"I forgot to give our new student his dorm key and information" For most students that would have brought a light but not for Eunhyuk.

"Dorm, did you just say dorm" This isn't happening, it's just a misunderstanding when school ends today I will go home.

" Yes, I missed the papers when you were there earlier. Your name is on it" She took a step closer ut Eunhyuk took a step back not willing to accept the truth.

"This must be a mistake I'm not supposed to live in a dorm" Everybody could clearly see the panic on his face. It was obvious that he really didn't know about it.

"I'm sorry but your stuff is already moving into the room" Miss Rose was as nice as she could be.

"No, this is a mistake, this isn't happening, this isn't happening" Everybody pitied him, his family had basically abandoned him here. Donghae wanted nothing else than to run and hold him in his arms but he never got the chance. Eunhyuk looked so fragile.

"Let's take this outside. You guys study" The classroom fell into a scar silence when the teacher guided Eunhyuk outside. But as soon as the door closed, the chatter broke out. Everybody was talking at the same time, gossiping about the new kid's background.

"Do you think he really didn't know about it"

"Come on who wouldn't know if they're going to move into a dorm" They kept talking like that and Donghae was about to explode. He knew there was something special about that new kid. He just couldn't point out what it was and everybody was talking without actually knowing anything. It was driving him crazy. Ryeowook danced between the chairs and the flock of talking people. The small male actually looked quite silly when he was trying to make it to Donghae.

"Did you see his face. I feel bad"Donghae couldn't agree more. The look on the others face before they left were devastating.

"I know Ryeowook he looked so hurt. I had this weird urge to run and hug him"

"What do you say, doesn't he seem special. For one thing, I can't make out his scent at all. I don't have a sharp nose like you but usually, I can smell someone's scent"

"Something is really about him. Something really special. He is hiding his smell, but we shouldn't talk about it here" Donghae lowered his tone to just a soft whisper enough for Ryeowook to hear.

"I told you. Do you think he is the one" Ryeowook tried really hard to hide his excitement.

"I don't know Ryeowook. I don't have enough evidence for it yet. We just have to wait and see"


Eunhyuk walked out of the classroom like a zombie. He couldn't believe this was happening. Why didn't his mother say anything? When he thought back, they drove here immediately from the old house. He didn't even get to see the new house, but he thought it was because they were in a hurry to get away. He really couldn't believe that his mother just left him here.

"With all respect, this must be a misunderstanding. I'm not supposed to live here" 

"Eunhyuk, I understand how you feel, but not even 10% of the students live home"

"Mr, whatever teacher, what does that have to do with that this is a misunder..."

"Young man, speak with some respect. This came from the principal" Miss Rose couldn't stand Eunhyuks attitude. Ho was this mess their fault.

"What does that have to do with this.The principal, he's wrong" He refused to believe this.

"We don't know more than you do young man. This is the information from the principal. Talk to him if there is a problem"

"Fine, I will" Eunhyuk basically started to run until he realized that he had no clue where the principal's office where. Miss Rose and the teacher just watched the hot-headed youngster rush away, and then started counting the second's until he would return.

"Five, four, three, two, one" The teacher looked amused, as the young boy came running back.

"Eehm, I don't know where the office is, Would you be so kind and show me" It was obvious he was still mad and forced himself to talk nice. He was really impatient, he didn't want, couldn't believe that is was true, he really needed to see the principal.

"I will show you, but please don't run off later" Miss Rose, seemed for some reason quite amused at his irrelevant behavior. he knew the principal would be harsh and the boy seemed to need a  lesson. But she was still torn, she understood that Eunhyuk must be in pain. It must feel like his parents just abandoned him.

"You should get going. I'm heading back to class. It's probably chaos in there, no way they would listen to me" The teacher gave Eunhyuk shoulder a soft squeeze before he headed towards the classroom. He could hear the students voices from afar but as soon as he set a foot in the classroom it became dead quiet.

"Then let's go and meet the principal" Eunhyuk was going with steady steps behind Miss Rose. Tiny drops of sweat were dripping down from his hairline, his hands were shaking, every second felt like a lifetime. Every step echoed in the empty hallways. It felt like he was on his way to a prison. Miss Rose was the scary prison guard and Eunhyuk the prisoner. the small space between them were the chains and the lonely echoes of their footsteps were the people who were laughing and yelling at him. Even with that feeling, he wasn't going to run, he wasn't going to turn his back, he needed to get the answers even if it meant his death.

The principal's office had another feel compared to the lonely hallways. It was cozier. Dark green walls that reminded him of grass, there was also a couch in a kind of brown color. It would remind most people of the early 19ths to the middle of it.

" We're here to see the principal" Miss Rose was talking to a lady at a counter.

"Mr. Kim you have people here" The lady pressed a button to connect her to the principal. A buzzing sound came out from the small mic in front of her.

"Let the boy in, Only they boy" There was a door next to the secretary lady's counter.  Miss Rose urged Eunhyuk to walk through it. For him, it felt like he was on his way into a dark cave that he would never find his way out of. Something about the dark brown door was frightening.

Eunhyuk finally mustered up his courage and walked through the door. He walked into the principal's room all alone. He so badly wished that someone would go with him. It was dark in the room., the only light came from a table in the middle of the room. It only gave a soft shine around the table. A chair stood behind the table with it's back towards Eunhyuk. He started to wonder if anyone even was here. It was creeping him out a lot. The darkness made horrible memories come back, the laughing Beta, the alpha hovering over him. He tried so hard to keep them from surfacing but it didn't work. He was so close to losing it when the chair turned around and showed a smiling man. At the same moment, the lights in the room . It took Eunhyuk by so much surprise that he jumped back a little.

"What can I help you with" The man in the chair, more known as the principal said with a friendly smile. Maybe this man isn't so bad, Thought Eunhyuk.


Authors note: I hoped you liked this chapter, In the next, they will finally talk, so more Donghae:)