A new beginning

Royal alpha

In the back of the car sits a boy, clearly unhappy.

"Why did I have to change school now" he was stern and annoyed.

"Hyukjae dear everything will be fine, you just need to take the pills. And you know the reason we had to move" her voice was soft and calming but it did nothing to soothe his bad.

"I'm going by Eunhyuk so don't call me that" The car came to an abrupt stop. They were in front of the school. He really didn't like this. The school was a mixed one. It wasn't enough that both Alphas, betas and other omegas were there but also humans. He had lived far away from humans and only attended a school for betas and omegas.Somehow he had managed to fool everyone, nobody managed to figure out he was an omega. His situation was a little tricky.He was a male omega something, something that was kind of rare and to top it off there was some kind of prophecy about him. He didn't really listen much too it, back then even a fly was more interesting. He heard something about him and a son of royal blood do something. HIs parents never told him anything, and if he asked they would only say that there wasn't anything like that. So he was only left with trying to piece together what he heard when he was little. He was sure there was something. He just found out that a lot of people wanted him dead and for that reason, he was now standing in front of the unfamiliar school. HIs parents told him it was because he was an omega but he was sure it had something to do with that prophecy.


"Yha Donghae" A young boy was rushing towards the classroom. The door flew open and the brown haired boy he had been calling for, snapped his head up and looked at the small boy in the doorframe. He was practically jumping in excitement when he walked over to the confused boy.

"Did you hear it yet!!!!!!!!"

"calm down Ryeowook and what kind if interesting gossips you got this time" The man called Donghae gave the young wolf a soft smile. He knew how much the younger wolf loved his gossip. 

"There...is...a....new.....student," He said between breaths, his run finally caught up to him.

"And is that something special" He really didn't understand what was so special about a new student, why would Ryeowook be so excited for a new student. They come all the time.

"I thought you would be interested." He was about to ask why again when the smaller male bends down over the desk and whispered.

"I heard that he is the last of a dying kind. The last one of his" That sparked the larger males interest. He got really curious about this new student, he might actually be the right one.

"Where did you hear that"

"You know my instinct right. I heard some whispers and it tells it's true" Ryeowook straightened up and looked right into the bigger males eyes.

"I guess we just have to wait and see" With those words from Donghae, Ryeowook walked away to his seat and soon the lesson began.


"Where the fudge is that stupid registration office. This place is huge and lonely. There isn't a person in the corridor. Is this some kind of ghost school. This place is scary" His thoughts were pouring out.Eunhyuk had been walking for what felt like ages and still didn't find the registration office. Some of his complain he muttered out loud, but it wasn't like anyone would hear him. Thee really were no one in sight. The corridor was just empty as far as the eye could see. He wondered if anyone even went here.

During his walk, he finally had time to adapt to the situation. So many emotions flow through his body, fear, anger annoyance that he couldn't find the office, and many more. Everywhere he turned he could smell the scent of alphas and it wasn't pleasant. It made him freak out inside. His body naturally wanted the alphas but he was afraid of them, so afraid that their scent wasn't pleasant. The memory of me he had to move came back. The horrible scent of an alpha hovering over him, the smell of a beta standing close by, laughing. He forced himself to push it away and to focus on finding the office instead. In the middle of the scents were a scent much sweeter than the others. It didn't make him freak out like all the other ones. If anyone else had been in his situation they would probably say that their mate could be close by or something like that but Eunhyuk had been told since he was little that he didn't have a mate. A fate he was born with. He had no problem with that but when he heard that he was going to attend a mixed school,  Eunhyuk for the first time in his life wished that he had a mate. That would mean that he had someone who could protect him. But he was all alone now. The thought that scared him the most was if anyone of them found out he was an omega. If they did that would mean catastrophe in a big level. He just couldn't help but be on guard, what if someone already knows and you never know what might sneak up on you.

"You looking for something. You look new" Eunhyuk almost jumped, he got so startled. It felt like his head spun at least ten times around to find the voice of the person. It had been empty the whole time so where did that guy appear from. His eyes finally found the voice. A boy who looked a little younger than himself stood leaned against the wall. Totally surrounded by darkness. No wonder he didn't see him. The boy had chocolate brown fluffy hair, a pair of dark brown eyes, almost childlike, still, he was overall handsome. He was dressed in a pair of plain jeans with a white shirt, really simple but it still made him look quite good. He could smell the scent of an alpha from him, but it was different. It didn't make him freak out and it wasn't like he was attracted to it either. It just made him relax a little, feel a little safe.

"Uhm, yes, the registration office" he mentally slapped himself for sounding so unsure.

"Then your new" It almost sounded like he was proud of himself "Follow me," He said it with a really friendly smile

 

Authors note: Here is the first chapter. I hope it didn't disappoint. I'm sorry that's it's short. I will try and update the next chapter soon. Hope you liked it:)