06;

texts ; changki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sighing, Kihyun locked his phone. Changkyun had just left him on read. He has never done that before. Was Changkyun angry at him? Changkyun didn't even reply him on Instagram and now WhatsApp. But Kihyun just couldn't figure out what he did wrong. 

Kihyun sighed in frustration, running his hand through his hair as he entered a dance studio to reserve it before the others came. Whatever, he thought. He would just have to ask Changkyun himself when he came. Yet, Kihyun still could not shake off the unpleasant feeling in his chest as he put the music on and started dancing.

--------------

"I'm fine!" Changkyun whined, pushing Jooheon off of him. The older of the two had came charging into the booth shouting about "my changkyunnie is hurt what kind of hyung am i to not see". He was being overly dramatic and Changkyun didn't like it one bit. Anyways, he was suppose to be the one to annoy Jooheon, not the other way around.

"If you say so, buddy. Why don't you go to the studio first? I'll finish up here." Jooheon finally gave up, pulling Changkyun up and patting him on the , shoving him out of the booth. Changkyun huffed, what a way to treat him who was just venting online. 

Changkyun relented, waving to Jooheon as he headed for the dance studios. The group had agreed to meet at their usual studio so Changkyun had just absentmindedly open the door. He didn't expect to see Kihyun in the middle of the room, panting as he finished his danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter