...

Byun Baek

Author's POV 

Baekhyuns running away from a guy that's chasing him, his almost out of breath.

His thick sweats running from his forhead to his porcelain neck..
Hes panting really hard that he stoped running, his hands on his knee supporting his upper body..

"Baekhyun~" the man in black whispered with his super deep voice to his left ear.
Baekhyun shivered. The man leaned to his neck and it, while the mans left hand held his chin slowly moving it towards him. 

Baekhyun couldn't see the mans face because its too dark for him.

He can almost taste the mans breath cause of too much closeness. 

And before Baekhyun knew the man already stabbed him directly in his he-
_____...........

Baekhyun open his eyes abruptly. He immediately wipe his sweats thats trickling down from his forehead to his porcelain neck..... 

He hurriedly go to his bathroom to wash his face and freshen up. After doing those things he went back to his bed.
He got his phone to check whats the time is. 

"3:00 a.m." he whispered.. 

He sighed because its just too early to get ready and he couldnt go back to sleep any time soon. 

He put his phone to his right nightstand and stood up again and go infront of his wooden closet. 

"hmm im just going to tidy up my clothes then" he tell to hisself again before doing so. 

After finishing his work he grab his phone and check whats the time. 

"ohh, its already 5:34??" he ask hisself again. 

Baekhyun readied his uniform and put it on his bed. He get his towel from his closet and make his way to his bathroom. 

After fifteen minutes, he finish his bathing session. Another ten minutes pass his all done with his morning routines. 

He made his way downstair and just expected his parents already go to work. 

So he continued his way toward their main door. Without eating breakfast he go to school walking. 

¤¤¤¤
Arriving at the school gate he spotted his only bestfriend. 

"hey.. Luhan" he said said while patting Luhan's right shoulder. 

"ooh hey, goodmorning Baek" Luhan greeted back.

Both feminine males made their way to their classrooms. 

And the teacher went in and discuss their topic for today. 

****

Meanwhile down on earth, we can a deep dark voice talking to his 
Two people.

" ill give you two a work" the demon king paused a second beafore continuing.
"both of you, Ill send you on earth to ruin some ones life" he continued. 

Both Chanyeol and Sehun nodded.

"tsk its too easy" sehun said. 

"ill give you two a warning, if it happens that the both of you fall for your unrespective targets..... Ill be the one who'll finish their lives" he warned in a serious deep husky voice 

"don't worry, thats not going to happen" Chanyeol assures while Sehun just nod agreeing to what Chanyeol said. 

"okay, so ill send you now on eart, ill give you two your targets names when your already there" he said before sending Chanyeol and Sehun on earth. 
*

**
***
***
***

Chanyeol's P. O. V.

im now on earth standing beside a big tree in a park. 

I look at the papers on the ground and read the informations about my target. 

_________

Name :Byun Baekhyun
Age : eighteen (18)

About Baekhyun:

Terible childhood
Despised by his own parents
Bullied on school
Has one best friend. 
In short his life is useless and miserable. 
- End -
_________

After reading I look to his photo again. I smirked

"hhmm this is gonna be fun" i whispered to my self

I wonder what Sehun is doing now, tsk oohh well ill start finding my target... *evil smile* 

And i teleported to every places thats possible hes there. 

*****

Sehun's POV

 

Name: Lu Han
Age: seventeen (17)

About Luhan:

Depressed 
Orphan
Living in his small house
Has one bestfriend
-end-
_________

Wooow this is my target? 
Hhmm his pretty much........ pretty ...

*smirk* get ready mr. Pretty.

***
****
***
**
*

Baekhyun's POV

our class ended and luhan and i made our way to the cafeteria to eat lunch. 

"Baek are you still.... You know doing that?? " luhan ask 

"of course Lu. Its my escape oh scratch that our escape,, right?? " i answered and he smiled 

"yeah your right but oh well lets just eat our lunch and go to our next subject" he told while placing his foods on our table 

"okay now lets eat" I said

***
After eating we go to our locker to get some books. 

Were on the hall way talking to each other.

But suddenly... 

Ey_dee's pov 

Baekhyun and Luhan bump into someones chest. 

"oh look at this two best buddies" Changmin said while laughing same with his troops. 

Both feminine males look up terrified. 

"now are you ready for todays session? " Changmin ask again while smirking devily.

"Not answering huh? Tsk okay troops lets start" He said and the beating begun. 

They punch baekhyun and luhan on the face then to their stomach rough to make them spit blood. 

Luhan fainted due to his asthma striking again and because of the beating. 

Baekhyun looked at luhan with wide eyes. He wanted to help Luhan but he can't. But thanks God...

"hey! You students! Go to my office NOW! " the principal said

So did Changmin and his troops. 

"omygums,,,, what happened?? " the principal said while dialing the guards contact number telling them to come in the hallway, building one. 

"L-luhan" Baekhyun whispered while making his way to him and cuppimg Luhans chest to find his inhaler. 

Baekhyun put the inhaler on Luhans mouth and press the botton. 
Luhan gasp for air, gasping and baekhyun press the botton again for the second time. 

Now luhan can breath.

"you guys needs to go to the clinic the guard will help you" Miss principal
said as the guards help Baekhyun and Luhan up to the clinic. 

***
The school nurse is already done by treating them both.

"okay so you guys can go home now ill just excuse you to the principal and your other classes, okay.??" the nurse said 

"ooohhh heres the note just give this to the guards and you can go home." she added. 

Baekhyun and Luhan just nodded. 
____*

Baekhyun arrived at his house and same with Luhan. 

***
Baekhyun's POV

I go inside our house and greeted by a slap. 

I held my left cheek, gaaad it sting. 

"you! Why are you so early?! You cut class again huh?! You ungrateful child! " my mom scolded, to be honest im use to it. The yelling of my parents. It hurts, alright, but what can i do? Im just a mistake. 

"go to your room and dont come downstair. " my mom added. I just nod not looking up. 

I made my way to my room while my tears are running down my cheeks. 

I oppened my door and lock it. I slammed my body to my bed staring at my ceiling thhinking... 

"why's my life like this? " i ask my self

" i wish my real father just let me go with him" i cried even harder remembering the tune my father use to hum when he's still alive. I miss him. I sob and wheeze. Letting the tears drop. 

Oohh look whose crying. 

Someone said imside my brain 

"its you again..... " i whispered 

Yes! Its me just go cut your self already and die. 

The voice said 

I didn't answer instead i go to my bathroom and get my favorite thing. The Razor. 

I take off my uniform leaving only my t-shirt.

I place the razor above skin in my wrist and cut.

10 cuts for being me

I let the blood fall on the sink and fade while colliding with the water 

I cleaned my cuts and it sting... A lot 
But i dont care. 

I change to my pyjamas and sleep. 

++++++++

ey_dee's POV 

Today's friday and baekhyun and luhan are busy inside the library. The teacher ask them to get some biology books. 

After some hours, they are done finding the books. The two boys made their way to the school laboratory to give the things the teacher told them to. 
____

Baekhyun and Luhan are eating their lunch while talking about some random things.... 

But suddenly...

*ring~~*

Baekhyun's phone rang. 
He fished out his phone and answering the call. 

"excuse me but is this Byun Baekhyun? " says the man in the other line.

"hmm, yes, its me. Can i help you or something?" Baekhyun answered. 

"i just wanted to inform you that your parents, we supposed, were dead" 

Baekhyun couldn't process anything.
He drop his chopsticks thT made Luhan look at him wuth confusion written all over his girly features. 

"excuse me? Are you still there? " ask again the man in the other line.

"hhhmm, y-yes. thanks for informing" Baekhyun answered and dropped the call

Luhan immediately ask Baekhyun.
"what happened? " Luhan ask. 

"m-my parents... " Baekhyun cant finush his sentence because he started sibbing and wheezing really hard. 

Luhan immediately hug Baekhyun while whispering sime comforting words and drawing circles behind Baek's back. Baekhyun calmed down a bit. 

Baekhyun wipe the tears on his cheek using Luhan's handkerchief that Luhan gave to him. 

"just tell me when you're ready Baek" Luhan said. 

"come on, lets just go home after excusing ourselves to the teachers" Luhan added. 

Baekhyun just nodded. He let himself dragged by Luhan.

___

Luhan's POV

Baek and I arrives at his house. 
He's still staring at something and maybe thinking. 

"Baek i should go home now, will you be alright? " i ask him 

"yeah sure.... " he answered

I got up and hugged him sideway.

I made my way in the main door. 

____

I arrived at my house and as always, when i went in cild atmosphere greeted me. 

I sigh, this is to me since im an orphan.

I went to my room an--

Boogshh-

I was thrown on the wall. Someone approached me hes tall, blond hair and manly features. 

"hai beauty. " he talked

I just stared at his purple eyes. I dont know what to do. 

"can't talk, ey ?. Well i will be your gurdian like thingy from now on. Sounds good right?" he said .

Omg.... What??? This hot guy will be my guardian ?? Oommooo.....

"i know amma hot guy, so close your mouth , your drooling " he said while walking going to my then laying down .

With my reflexes i abruptly put my hand on my mouth , just to found out that I'm not drooling.

I look at him throwing daggers through his soul . I just roll my eyes and ask him .

"hhmm s-so that-" he cut me off 

" you'll be my slave from now on so you should do whatever a'want you to do, get it?"

And again i was about to answer him when a wind pushes me in his direction.

"woaw you have super powers ?? Its jjang!" i exclaimed while he's hands are on my waist.

"help?? What do you expect from a demon like me?" he said,,, ohh wait i didn't ask for his name yet 

"so Mr. What's your name?" i ask him 

" Sehun." he answered.. Omg even his name sounds hot. 

"i know beauty " he said while smirking.

"stop reading my thoughts Sehun" i said before letting my body lay down my bed and drifted to sleep .

Sehun's POV 

pretty. I smirked 

--------

Baek's POV 

I am staring at my television blankly. 
Thinking some random things. 

Why did they left me? 

Do they hate me that much that they choose to die? 

Why my life like this? 

Hey

Some one called me i just new it. 

Who are you? 

Im Byun Baekhyun. 

What? But thats me....

Well im just here to tell you what you should do. 

Oh yeah, i remember you now.

Uhuh

Don't worry I know what to do. 

Okay then you should do what you need to do now.. 

I didnt answer him. I made my way to my room. 

Sigh

I went inside my bathroom. I open my cabunet where I can get my buddy. The razor.

I put the razor on top of my wrist and dragged it horizontally.

It stung but it gives me pleasure. 

5 deep cuts for being Byun Baekhyun

__

Im now on my bedstaring at the ceiling.

*booogsshhhh*

I jump of ny bed because of the thunder. I hid my body under the covers. 

Im afraid of thunder becouse of some bad memories.

There is another lightning then a loud thunder followed. 

I shut my eyes tightly and just force my eyes shut. Without realizing i drifted off to sleep. 

***

Chanyeol's POV

I stared at the sleeping vixen in the bed. 

I smirked because i just witnessed his cutting session. 

I walk towards him and slid the blanket off his face. 

When his face is already exposed i stared at it. 

He has long curly eyelashes, a button nose, a thin pink lips. 

I admit his cute. 

I smiled. 
____

ey_dee's POV. 

Chanyeol got up and dialed Sehun's number. 

"Sehun, did you find your target?" Chanyeol said with a smirk.

"yeah, how 'bout you? " Sehun answered. 

"okay, good luck" Chanyeol replied and hung up without letting Sehun answed back. 

___

"tsk stupid hyung" Sehun curses at Chanyeol. 

Sehun stared at the bump in the bed where Luhan is laying at. 

Sehun made his way in the bed and lay down beside Luhan.

Making himself comfortable. He once again stared at Luhan's cute feminine face. 

Sehun's hand unconsciously circled on his target's waist while tugging him closely. 

"what am I going to do with you? " Sehun ask himself while burying his face on top of his prey's hair. 

Finishing his sentence he just continued to watch Luhan's face. 

(sehun didn't sleep ofcourse, his a demon.) 

____________

Chanyeol's POV. 
(6:30 a.m. Monday) 

"hey, wake up stupid. " i said to Baekhyun because he's not awake yet, tsk.

I pull tge blanket that is covering him. And guess what? He didn't even bother to move. 

While rolling my eyes, I put my right hand on his left cheek and patted it gently. 

"wake now Byun Baek"...........

And with that he open his eyes and look at me....... In the eyes. 

"go eat breakfast now, before taking a shower." i told him and he complied quickly.

I look at his back slowly vanishing. 

I sigh.... What is this feeling? 

I ask my self before teleporting to where his eating... 

***

Ey_dee's POV. 

Bacon's staring at the table infront of him... His processing the things that is infront of him... 

Foods...? 

Is this real?? 

His stomach growls,,, just by staring at it, it seemed delicious as hell.... 

But.... 

No, Chanyeol didnt give me permission to eat this delicious food... 

He talked to himself not realizing that a certain giant is watching over him and reading his thoughts.

Bacon jump a little on his sit. ... When someone pat his head... Ofcourse its Chanyeol. 

"just eat those freaking foods already" the deep husky voice echoed in the kitchen... 

In that way Baekhyun quickly grab the spoon and fork and started eating... 

" after you finish, go take your bath" Chanyeol again said to Baekhyun. 

*****

7:28 am

The giant and the smurf finally reach school.. 

While entering the tall black gate, Baekhyun can feel the stares shooting towards him.... Ofcourse... 

Anywaysss.... Chanyeol can feel that the vixen beside him tense up.... 

He casually put his right arm loosely on Bacons waist.

" What are y-you doing? " Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol but Chanyeol being the devil just ignore Baekhyuns questions. 

****
In the hallway there this two males walking side by side while the taller male's arm rest on the small deer like male's shoulder... 

" lu, i wan-" Sehun cut his words because of what he see. 

The freaking Park Chanyeol just peck on the midgets hair crown. 

Sehun rolled his eyes and darted his gaze to Luhan that has the same expression as his. Shock.... 

"hey Sehun, where are you guys goin'? " Chanyeol taking off his arm around Bacons' waist who quickly hugged Luhan. 

" Fine fine fine. Just fine" Sehun answered while rolling his eyeballs when Luhan hugged Baekhyun back.

Baekhyun and Luhan walked side by side. 
While the two giants walk before them. 

" hyung.. I think im going to fail this mission" Sehun said in a whisper, but ofcourse the other devil heard it. 

"but.... Sehun, you know about the consequences right? " Chanyeol ask with worry.. 

Sehun didnt answer him because they already reached their destination. 

***
*classtime*

Baekhyun is busy writting some notes when he feel that someone is staring at him. 

He shifted in his sit and Chanyeol notice it. 

"hey are you okay? " chanyeol ask in a low voice. 

Baekhyun just nodded and continue writting some notes. 

******

Class has ended, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in their way to their house. 

Chanyeol has his right arm around Baekhyun's slim waist, while Baekhyun is just staring on the ground afraid that if he lift his head Chanyeol will beat him. Chanyeol notice his behavior and sigh. 

 

。。。。。。

sorry for mistakes 💜

Exo_Bairu