Doomed

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend seems to pass by real fast and it was already Monday, a day to start the stressful week because of school. 

 

 

As a model student, Mina came to school early. She was suppose to be with Momo but when she went to the older's house, the maid said that she has already left. 

 

 

“It was supposed to be my first time to go to school with her... how come she left earlier than me? I even bought this jokbal for Momo” Mina looked at the paper bag on her hand before letting out an disappointed sigh. 

 

 

“Stop talking to yourself, Myoui. People are looking at you” Nayeon spoke out of nowhere, startling Mina. 

 

 

“Unnie! You startled me. You shouldn't come out just like that!” Mina clutched her chest, trying to calm herself. 

 

 

Nayeon giggled before looking at her “Sorry.. Anyway, what were you saying earlier? I only heard Momo” 

 

 

With the mention of Momo's name, Mina unconsciously heaved a sigh again which didn't go unnoticed by Nayeon. 

 

 

“What's with the long face?” Nayeon asked as they both walked the school grounds, side to side. 

 

 

“I wanted to go to school with Momo but she wasn't home when I went to her place” Mina pouted cutely, earning a pinch on the cheeks from Nayeon. 

 

 

“Stawp~” Mina whined as she tried removing Nayeon's hand which she did successfully. 

 

 

Mina rubbed her cheeks while glaring at Nayeon playfully which caught the other student's attention. 

 

 

The students around them started to murmur things, they heard stuffs like ‘Are they back together?’ and ‘They look so cute together’

 

 

Nayeon stepped away from Mina a little and cleared , “Jeongyeon picked her up earlier and I think they're at the canteen, you know them, they love eating” 

 

 

“Oh.. Jeongyeon? What about you? Aren't you the one whom she's supposed to pick up?” Mina glanced at Nayeon and looked ahead again. 

 

 

“Ah.. we had a small fight” Nayeon admitted with hesitation while Mina looked at her with furrowed brows. 

 

 

“Small fight? What.. what happened? Is it about what happened last Friday?” Mina asked reluctantly 

 

 

“Unnies, what are you doing?” Fortunately for Nayeon, Chaeyoung arrived with Tzuyu and Jihyo beside her. 

 

 

“They're walking while having a talk, obviously” Tzuyu bluntly said that made Chaeyoung pout, a pout that Tzuyu finds cute. 

 

 

“Now don't get upset little kid. I was just joking” Tzuyu pulled her in a hug as she pat her back, like a mother who's stopping her child from sulking. 

 

 

“I don't know if I should be happy with your hug or be insulted since you called me a little kid” Chaeyoung chuckled once Tzuyu pulled away. 

 

 

“Don't mind these kids. Anyway, you're getting the attention of almost all of the students and now they're murmuring things about you. What did we miss?” Jihyo quirked her brow at Mina and Nayeon 

 

 

“Nothing. By the way, where's Sana and Dahyun?” Nayeon asked to change the topic

 

 

“They excused theirselves when we arrived. I don't really kn- oh they're here. With Jeongyeon and Momo unnie” Tzuyu pointed behind them and she was indeed right. 

 

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had an eye contact and Jeongyeon immediately looked away but still walked towards them otherwise. 

 

 

“Oh Momo, I bought you jokbal” Mina handed Momo the paper bag that she was holding earlier. 

 

 

“Thank you..” Momo reached for it and was about to say something to Mina when a high-end car which looks so expensive entered the school gates, catching all of their attentions. 

 

 

“That car looks familiar.. I'm sure that I've seen it somewhere” Tzuyu commented and furrowed her brows, trying to remember where she had seen it. 

 

 

“It's Sica unnie's car” Mina gulped hard as she stared at the car, her breaths were getting shaky.

 

 

‘I have a bad feeling about this.’ Mina was getting more nervous specially when Jessica got off the car. 

 

 

“She looks so cool and elegant.” Sana said in awe

 

 

“She's Mina unnie's sister, that explains it. They're all elegant after all.” Tzuyu informed Sana, her eyes also focused on Jessica. 

 

 

‘So she's the one that Mina told me on the phone’ Momo doesn't know why but she's feeling nervous all of the sudden. She's good with Krystal but she barely knows Jessica and this is her first time seeing her. 

 

 

“Mina” Jessica hugged her little sister before turning to look at the others “Oh, it's nice to see your same old friends and some new ones. You're really good at making relationship last.” 

 

 

Mina cleared and her lips out of nervousness “Ah yes.. What are you doing here unnie?” 

 

 

“I saw my car at the garage and I missed driving it. I saw your school while I was driving so I stopped by and...” She scanned Mina's friends and smiled after spotting Nayeon. 

 

 

‘This doesn't look good’ Mina exhaled heavily, she wasn't able to stop her sister from asking Nayeon, “I want to invite my future sister-in-law for dinner, what do you say Nayeon?” Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter