Unexpected Situation

Upside Down

Thunder roaring with the wind whistling faster and Soon water from above pours, It was raining abnormaly hard , this weather was never forecasted earlier today!

Jisoo cant stop sighing..she looked at the guy beside her, He was looking outside, somewhat lost in his thought while playing one stick of cigarettes on his fingers, Jisoo actually shocked to know that Suga smoke, though a lot of idols do but for some reason she was itching to get that stick out of his hand and throw it out. its bad for his throat and health! Jisoo thought but ofcourse she cannot do it..definitely not to Him.

They are currently at the convenient store sheltering from the storm , Jisoo received text to meet him somewhere around that area which still far from the Concert Venue,.she didn't know why but didn't bother asking..Blackpink Members were joking that it was an indirect way of asking her out. But Jisoo knows better, Why would he ask her out? Lile duh he is so famous for being so snob especially With Girls...

 Going back, they both sitting side to side with a hot coffee infront of them. It was 5 more minutes before 7Pm..Concert is about to start ..Jisoo once again sigh..Going to Redvelvet concert is now next to impossible, Clearly, they cant make it.

Jisoo looked at Suga once again , He seemed relax ,as if he was not bothered with what's going on..

Was he not worried they'll not be able to attend the concert?then what's the point of meeting here?

Jisoo was intrigued, He was the most mysterious guy she ever met, well aside from Jinyoung, But Nah..she no longer rank Jinyoung as mysterious anymore after they became close friends in Ingkigayo...Suga was different, this guy right here is a new speci to her.. He was deep yet unpredictable.
She stared at him again, trying to get his attention but to no avail, She gave up and nudged him instead.

"Sunbae wh-"

"I told you just call me with any name  but Please drop the "sunbae", i feel so old whenever you call me that"

Suga cut her immediately and atlast, he looked at her direction...Jisoo regretted her action, She just wanted to start a conversation with him that's why she nudge him, that was not really good idea , She thought coz He is now intently staring at her with his full attention, LIKE FULL ATTENTION, He even put his right hand on the other side of his face, comfortably while facing her,.It was awkward.

"Okey, soo...let me call you Suga?? ..No it should be Suga-nim?, urgggh calling your name without honorific sounds so wrong" Jisoo grab her hair as if she was struggling inside(well that what she normally do). She suddenly stop doing it when she saw him smirk/smile. woahh....

"Jisoo, i think you're about to ask me something right?" He said while trying so hard to surpress a smile, the creature beside him is just so cute that he cant help but smile.

"Ah yeah, about that, what should we do now??its raining so hard and we're not gonna make it.." Jisoo said , sadness was apparent on her voice.

"Well, We cant do anything about that , let's stay here for a bit,Till the rain stop," He casually answered, still looking at her. She can't concentrate!!! Focus Jisoo, Focus!

"Out of curiousity though, why did we meet up here?why not the venue?" Jisoo asked, to keep the conversation going and to lessen the awkwardness of the situation.

"Hmm, I dont know..i just wanted to meet and see you first, Before going to the concert.."

"wae-yo?" Jisoo cant help but ask, why would he like to see her first?

"Like i said, I dont know". He answered briefly.

Jisoo was puzzled again.

"So who do you like the most in Bangtan?" Suga asked out of knowhere that made Jisoo almost spit the coffee she's drinking..where in the world that question came from!

"What kind of question is that" Jisoo laugh after , She thought Suga was just joking then her laughter died when she realize that he is dead serious..

"look I'm serious, we have nothing to do but to know each other more.." he explained.

" Okey, Let me answer that but I need to ask you as well.." Jisoo smile thinking it would be fun, Not bad.

" Kim Taehyung." she added.

She saw him raised his left brow.

"Why Taehyung?, Ahh.. you already fall for his looks? just as i thought..typical." He sounded offended for some reason.

" Ofcourse not!!!Falling for someone just because of his looks is absolutely ridiculous and who said I fall for him already? I mean I only like V-ssi coz he was the first person that i personally know from your team." Jisoo explained. Suga slowly nod, that make sense, he thought. He felt relieved.

"so when did you start smoking??" Jisoo's turn to ask.
" Middle school, Why?You don't like guys smoking?" - Jisoo got flustered by his question.

" Well... i preferred guy who doesnt smoke, but my preferrence has nothing to do on this conversation..right?" - She eyed him again.

He didn't reply. To be honest, Suga rarely smoke compare before, He was thinking of quitting it but he just can't, he normally puff 1 or 2 sticks a day when he's under a lot of stress or if he's Nervous. Which he didn't believe that Him smoking that day was cause by the first one.

Then suddenly his phone rings, They both got startled. Suga irritatedly picked the phone.


"What the Jimin,what do you want? For ng sake, talk louder" Suga answered but he tone down after looking at Jisoo's startled face, He was sure it's because he cursed, in front of her!

.Just...Great...Yoongi...way.to.go..

but then He realized why do he care? and when did he start caring anyway?.