Date gone wrong!

Accidentally in love
Please log in to read the full chapter
Date gone wrong!

If you asked Jinyoung, he can tell you exactly when his day started to go downhill and exactly who is responsible for such situation. For example, his two meddlesome, annoying best friends are the reason why Jinyoung will probably end up in jail by the end of the night.

Jackson and Bambam are both in a happy relationship with their respective boyfriends JB and Yugyeom. However, they felt bad that they were the only one experiencing such happiness and decided to help their lonely best friend Jinyoung find the same happiness.

Which is how Jinyoung ended up on a date with Mr. I-am-a-rich-entitled--Kim. From the moment they met, Mr.whatever-Kim has been talking nonstop about himself and all his successes and Jinyoung is seriously contemplating murder. He swears if the guy says “I have...” one more time, Jinyoung won’t be responsible for the actions that will follow those words.

Sighing for the nth times, Jinyoung tunes out his terrible date and looks around the cafe in hope of finding a saving grace. And grace indeed is what he found when he spotted his classmate Mark Tuan walking towards the men’s room. Excusing himself for a second, Jinyoung gets up and rushes towards the bathroom in order to catch up with Mark.

“Mark!!”

Startled by the unexpected call of his name, Mark accidentally bangs his head on the half opened bathroom door.

“...ouch...ouch..ouch” he hissed in pain.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry!!I didn’t mean to startle you” Jinyoung apologized with a bow and unintentionally started rubbing the hurt spot on Mark’s forehead .

“Ahh no it’s okay, I was the one that was distracted” Mark said blushing slightly from embarrassment, while removing Jinyoung’s hands away from his head, which resulted in Jinyoung blushing as well.

“umm...Mark...” Jinyoung started hesitantly. He didn’t know how to ask Mark’s help, he barely knew the guy but at this point he was so desperate for an excuse to leave his horrible date, he is willing to do anything. Even if it is asking a barely acquainted classmate to pretend to be his possessive boyfriend.

He quickly pushed Mark in the bathroom and locked the door behind them. Startled by his bold action Mark looked at him in shock and confusion.

“Uhh Jinyou--” Mark started but was quickly cut off by Jinyoung.

“I know we don’t really know each other but please I really need your help”

“Umm...”

“Please Mark!!! My nosy best friends thought I was lonely and set me up on blind date with this awful entitled and I am going to end up killing him or myself tonight, if I listen to him talk any longer.” Jinyoung begged with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Mark was taken back by the request. He was still in a trance that Park Jinyoung was talking to him. The Park Jinyoung that he has been crushing on for the past few months was talking to him. And honestly, all Mark could think about at the moment was how the bathroom lighting was making Jinyoung look like an angel and how adorable he looked pouting at him like that.

Frustrated by the lack of response from Mark, Jinyoung, grabbed both of Mark’s hands and begged one more time, upgrading his puppy eyes.

“Please Mark, you are the only one I know in this cafe and I really really need your help”

Finally shaking out of his trance Mark decided to pay attention to what was actually coming out of the adorable boy in front of him.

“I..uh..How can I help you Jinyoung?” Mark asked in a shy tone, flustered that Jinyoung was holding his hands.

“I know this may sound absurd, but umm...could you please pretend to be my crazy ex boyfriend so I can get rid of my awful date” Jinyoung asked shyly, embarrassed that he has to ask his barely acquainted classmate for such a favor.

“Boyf...friend?” Mark wasn’t sure he was hearing things right. This must be a dream he figured. There is no way Jinyoung was asking him to be his boyfriend, albeit a fake one and an ex but still a BOYFRIEND.

Mark’s brain was overloading with million of possible opportunities that this whole pretend boyfriend ruse can bring forth. On the one hand, Jinyoung could realize how awesome Mark is and end up falling in love with him but on another hand Jinyoung might never reciprocate his feeling and Mark might end up heartbroken forever. He wasn’t sure what to do honestly.

“I know it sounds crazy, but please Mark. This is the only way I can get rid of Mr. whatever-Kim. Pleaseeee...” Jinyoung begged, unaware of the predicament he has created in Mark’s brain and heart.

After a few seconds of contemplation, Mark came to the conclusion that the prospect of having an opportunity to kiss Jinyoung  and hold

Please log in to read the full chapter