Say Hi to me, Jungkookie

Tell me you love me

Jungkook’s P.O.V

With the momentum of the bus approaching the next stop, I can already see a moderately tiny boy with fluffy head and adorable plump cheeks standing there, waiting for the bus I’m riding in to stop.

I gulp a little, checking the vacant seat next to me. Really… someone should have sat next to me, letting me live for this particular day. I’ve already had enough nuisances from mom this morning. I sigh a little as the bus driver ahjussi brakes slowly at the arriving stop.

Jimin is definitely going to be all feisty and bouncy today as well….. and gonna sit next to him very sickeningly close with those puppy eyes going all out to get my attention no matter what. As usual…..

He’s not that annoying to be completely honest, but it’s just that I can’t seem to focus on anything when he’s close. And I don’t like being close with strangers. Of course I can call him a stranger as long as I don’t plan on being friendly with him, right? Those past days where we saw each other at school, where we sat next to each other on the bus (he’s the one who is committed to sit beside me, of course), where we have some mutual friends, don’t convey the message that they are friends. Right? I would never befriend with someone who fakes 70% of his life!

No one’s P.O.V

Jimin hops on the bus with ever beaming smile as he greets the bus driver first. And then he goes straight to Jungkook with those pretty eyes, initiating a very lively “Hi, Kookie!” to the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin couldn’t help but pouts a little when he doesn’t get any reaction from Jungkook like the other day… like the every other day… but it didn’t stop Jimin from trying.

Jeon Jungkook is the epitome of unfriendly, impersonal and cagey in every person’s eyes. But the contradiction to all these judgments is that Jungkook has a very vivacious friend cycle with six rowdy boys. They all portray the reverse character of Jungkook to everyone’s surprise.

Jungkook only hangs out with those six trouble makers as conferred by their class president because at least, Jungkook has the guts that they are true to him. They aren’t interested in Jungkook’s wealth, family background or status. They only care about Jungkook being Jungkook.

Jungkook had been living in those sappy stories where the arrogant affluent teen always encountering with those fake friends who only want to take advantage of his reputation and huge fortune before he met with Kim Taehyung and his gang.

Since then he finally found his mind at peace and decided to put up a wall aside from Namjoon, who is like an admirable father to him, Seokjin, who acts like a nagging caring mother, Yoongi, who is like a reliable uncle to him, Hoseok who treats him like a baby brother and Taehyung, who is like a twin to him actually. They are always loud and boisterous which only cause the surrounding to think of them like some delinquents even though there was not a single scenario where they bully a nerds or being disrespectful to the teachers.

So who exactly is Park Jimin? Park Jimin is the social butterfly of their Bangtan High School who is majoring in acting as in the same class with Kim Taehyung, Jungkook’s crazy crime partner.

There is no one who doesn’t know Park Jimin. Jimin is bubbly, fluffy and funny. He’s all bouncy and juicy with everyone.

Park Jimin is hypothetically everyone’s favorite kitten because he purrs when people compliments him. He acts all cute and adorable to get people’s attention and is a little tease because he would always play hard to get to people who are dying to get into either his heart or his pants.

Jungkook’s P.O.V

There he goes. All pouty and whiney, adjusting his seat next to me.

“Jungkookie…. Why won’t you say hi back to me?”

I just literally ignore him because I’m not bothered to feel guilty to something that I face every single day.

I can hear Jimin’s small sigh, “You’re not gonna answer to me again!”

Yes. I don’t want to spend my time on someone who fakes all nice and friendly to people for their benefit. I said in my head and just blankly stare outside the window.

Jimin’s pout is getting more visible from what I can see through the reflection of the window. I can’t deny that he’s cute though. No wonder people succumb to his exquisite façade. Jimin indeed has those plump lips that pull in all the attention. Jeon Jungkook! What are you even thinking?

“You know I’m one of your Tae’s best best friends, right? Why can’t you just treat me nice?” Jimin’s adorably fingers tug my sleeve timidly and damn, those tiny baby fingers!!! And why is Jimin acting all shy and hesitant today? This is so unlike Park Jimin.

The Park Jimin he knew would pester him all the way to school, all grabby and whiney even though I never gave any reaction to his childish behavior, letting him be the only one to talk until we get to the school.

When I’m clearly zoning out, thinking about the Jimin I last saw yesterday, he retreats his fingers from tugging my sleeve, slightly chewing his bottom lip with those sad puppy eyes…..and that’s when I notice that…..

My heart is aching…… sneaking discreetly at him, who always tries to shake my unmoved heart…