PAYBACK

Payback


Twice is currently having a fansign event and Tzuyu glanced at her right and saw a certain snake happily stealing kisses from Dahyun and being too affectionate with each other. 

 

The saida shippers are seriously enjoying the scene but Tzuyu is having enough of it.

 

Well she has no choice but to let her girlfriend's lips touch the tofu's soft cheeks (chaeyoung said it was really soft) first, because only the members know about their relationship so she can't just pull Sana away from Dahyun since sapphires would probably get suspicious and well Sana is naturally an affectionate person who would gladly kiss anyone and she can't really do anything about it. 

 

Tzuyu decided to stop looking at the awful sweet scene of saida and decided to look at the person beside her.

 

Right at the moment she turned her head to the left, her eyes had caught a sulking tiger.

 

She didn't really need to ask chaeyoung why she's pouting because she already know that the reason behind the sulking Chaeyoung is because her Dahyun unnie is having fun with Sana.

 

Tzuyu can't blame her though since she, herself, is jealous as well. 

 

But she find this kind of Chaeyoung really cute so she can't help but pinch chaeyoung's cheeks. 


"Aw, my chingu is sulking because she's jealous" Tzuyu said with an obviously teasing tone. 


"So what if I am? I bet you're feeling the same too" Chaeyoung answered her with a matching pout.

 

Tzuyu was really surprised because Son Chaeyoung just admitted that she was jealous and that was really unexpected, she would just usually deny it. 
Although she was surprised, she didn't miss Chaeyoung's pout causing her to hug the overly cute baby cub.

 

Chaeyoung feeling comforted with the hug, hugged her back and placed her head on Tzuyu's neck. 


Tzuyu hugged her tighter since she thought that they can ease the jealously that they're feeling if they stick together and Chaeyoung was just really cute that she can't stop herself from hugging her. 

 

After seeing the cute scene of the two maknae, Jihyo suddenly spoke more like yelled completely forgetting the mic that she's currently holding "Omo!! Chaeyu is so cute together~" and since her voice is undeniably loud with the addition of the mic, everyone heard what she said and everyone's attention including Saida is now on Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon who's loving the adorable scene that they're clearly seeing right now, squealed. Even Mina and Momo stopped whatever they were doing just to look at the two maknaes with a warm smile. 

 

Everyone is loving Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's interaction but Sana and Dahyun is having none of it.

 

They both know that they're being unfair right now since the both of them were having too much skinship earlier like their life depends on it without even thinking what their girlfriends might feel but here they are being jealous seeing Tzuyu and Chaeng who's just hugging each other. 


Dahyun, the 'always smiling kid' decided to just brush it off when the truth is she's really jealous right now while Sana glared at chaeyu, Nayeon saw this and smirked.

 

She decided to give Sana and Dahyun some payback for making her two beloved 99 line jealous. 

 

"Tzuyu-ah~ why are you hugging chaeyoung like an overly protective boyfriend?" Nayeon asked in a teasing manner. She's really enjoying this specially after seeing Sana's reaction, her eyes is burning with jealousy already. 

 

"Because I love my Chaengie so much and she's so cute that I can't help but hug her. I just wanna protect her at all cost" Tzuyu stated proudly. 

 

Well she sensed what Nayeon is doing and it is helping her get her revenge for her snake girlfriend so she decided to just go with the flow. Chaeyoung blushed at Tzuyu's statement and Dahyun saw this which made her smile turn into a frown in an instant.

 

"Tzuyu is really sweet that's why i love her too." Chaeyoung said with a cheeky grin. 

 

Their unnies and fans kept squealing and cheering 'chaeyu' but unknown to them two persons is currently throwing daggers at the both of them. 

 

After hugging for almost the entire event, Chaeyoung released from the hug and hooked her and Tzuyu's arm together. Their manager had told them that the event would be over soon so they have to get ready to go home. 

 

They're now walking to their van and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is still being so sweet to each other.

 

When they arrived at the vehicle, the members started going in, Jihyo at the front, 2yeon and Mimo right behind her and lastly, satzu and dubchaeng at the back. The four people at the back knew that the others made them sit together purposely and things are about to roll. 


-Dubchaeng - 


Sana and Dahyun are both seating at the side of the window while chaeyu is between them, Chaeyoung beside Dahyun and Tzuyu beside Sana, of course. 

 

Chaeyoung was about to lean her head at Tzuyu's shoulder but Dahyun suddenly pulled her head gently towards her shoulder and said, " You would feel more comfortable if you lean on my shoulder. Tzuyu's shoulder is too high that you need to sit up straight just to be able too lean on it. And we both know that you really don't care about your posture when you are sleeping while sitting." Dahyun muttered just enough for Chaeyoung to hear since she's afraid of the mighty yoda. 

 

"Yah what's your problem with my posture hahaha and your being dominant now huh?" Chaeyoung said while laughing softly. 

 

"I'm just trying to be like Tzuyu" she muttered with a pout that chaeyoung found really cute. Tzuyu decided to put her earphones on so she would not hear dubchaeng's conversation anymore.

 

Chaeng raised her eyebrow with dahyun's statement,"why are you trying to be like her?" 

 

"Because you love her more than me so i thought that if i acted like her then you will love me too" Dahyun said more like whined actually.

 

Chaeyoung raised her head with that and cupped dahyun's cheeks and she looked straight into her lovely eyes. "What are you talking about? I love Tzuyu as my bestfriend but you, i love you as my girlfriend. Nothing can compare how much i love you." 

 

Dahyun felt herself blushing madly because of the things that Chae has said that she can't even look her in the eye.

 

Chaeyoung found blushing dubu cute so she kissed her forehead and said "I love you even if you are being too affectionate with the others right in front of me" she giggled.

 

"I'm sorry, i promise to not do it again" Dahyun apologised with a pout.

 

"Okay enough with the drama guys i need to sleep too, incase your forgetting that we're still here" Momo suddenly spoke. 

 

"Way to ruin the mood babe" Mina laughed at her girlfriend. 

 

"But-" Mina silenced her with her lips that got Momo off guard and a blushing mess.

 

The others were surprised at Mina's bold action but laughed otherwise because of Momo's reaction. 

 

"You shouldn't have said anything unnie hahaha" Chae teased Momo.

 

"That's what you get for ruining the moment hahaha" Dahyun joined Chae on making fun of Momo but the sulky raccoon  just pouted and leaned her head on Mina's shoulder.

 

After seeing what Momo did, Chaeyoung gently placed Dahyun's head on her shoulder completely doing what Dahyun did a while ago. 

 

"I love you. Sorry if i got jealous earlier with the 'chaeyu' thing" Dahyun sincerely said

 

Chaeyoung put her head above Dahyun and answered "I love you too my dubu. And i got jealous at the fansign too so i guess we're even now huh?" they both giggled and decided to sleep with each other's comfort. 

 

-Satzu- 

 

After making sure that the other couples were asleep Sana decided to have a moment with her girlfriend (well she didn't want their moment to be ruined by someone like Momo just like what happened to dubchaeng a while ago) she searched for tzuyu's hand and when she found it she swiftly intertwined their hands together.

 

Tzuyu was surprised with the sudden contact since she thought that her girlfriend is mad at her because she has been avoiding her at the event earlier, but she just let her hold her hand, she's loving the contact actually. 

 

The silence between the two of them is making the atmosphere awkward until Sana broke the silence "I'm sorry" she muttered but it's just enough for Tzuyu to hear.

 

"Sorry for what?" Tzuyu asked her even though she already know what Sana is talking about.

 

Sana faced the window before answering,  "You know... About earlier"

 

"What do you mean" Tzuyu is clearly teasing Sana but the latter's too oblivious to know it.

 

"For *sigh* for getting jealous and ignoring you all of the sudden"

 

"....."

 

"I know your thinking that I'm unfair since you keep being an understanding girlfriend whenever i do skinships with the others but here i am being jealous." Sana stated

 

Tzuyu was still not answering her but unknown to her, Tzuyu is actually celebrating mentally because she finally made sana realise what it feels like to get jealous.

 

She gotta thank Nayeon for her brilliant plan but she'll do it later because it seems like nayeon is currently enjoying cuddling with Jeongyeon while sleeping. 

 

Meanwhile Sana is getting frustrated because Tzuyu is still not answering her so she continued, "Okay. Babe i know your mad right now because I ignored you earlier but hey can you blame me? I just love you so much and the fact that you were enjoying Chaeyoung's hug so much just got me jealous. Like come on your too beautiful scratch that your a ing goddess and you can find someone else in an instant and you even said that you love Chaeyoung so much who knows, you might already love her more than me and i was just scared that would happ-" her ranting was cut off when Tzuyu giggled.

 

"Did you just giggled? Are you enjoying this right now? Oh wait is that a sign that you really love Chaeyoung more than me? You don't love me anymore? I'm really sorry for getting jealous. It won't happen again. I won't flirt with the others if you want. Please don't break up with me i wouldn't be able to live without you. Tzuyu you better no-" and now Tzuyu cut her off with her lips.

 

She kissed her passionately. And as a reflex sana put her hands on tzuyu's neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. 

 

They've been kissing each other for a minute now and unknown to them,the other members is watching them (the others are taking a pic of them, probably Jeongyeon's idea) since they had already reached their dorm a couple of minutes ago but satzu is not aware of it since they're having the time of their lives.

 

The others is wondering until when can the two kiss each other like aren't they running out of breath or something.

 

But Jihyo being Jihyo stopped the two "Okay gays i think you need to stop savoring each other because I'm not enjoying it anymore." Jihyo said with a hint of sarcasm. 

 

With that Sana and Tzuyu quickly pulled away from the kiss and blushed madly.

 

"Oh come on jihyo do you really need to do that" Nayeon complained

 

"Nayeon's right. They were enjoying each others lips why stop them" Jeongyeon added. 

 

"They've been kissing for a minute isn't that enough?!" Jihyo retorted 

 

"Of course it's not. Psh, you just don't have someone to kiss that's why." Momo with a smirk

 

"I could kiss Mina anytime, right Mina?" Jihyo asked with an innocent smile.

 

Mina just smiled at her showing her cute gums. Momo was dumbfounded with this.

 

2yeon got off the vehicle and Jihyo pulled Mina towards the dorm which caused Momo to chase them, she's selfish when it comes to her Mina.

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were looking at the picture of Sana and Tzuyu kissing each other which Jeongyeon took.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun got off the van too and hold each others hand on the way to the dorm.

 

Sana was about to hop off the van too but Tzuyu held her wrist causing her to stop.

 

 "Don't." Is what Tzuyu said

 

"Don't what?" Sana asked completely confused.

 

"Don't stop yourself from getting jealous. You were really cute when your jealous. I would gladly like to see that side of you again" Tzuyu stated with an unreadable expression on her face.

 

"No. If you want me to get jealous then you will flirt with other girls. I don't want that. I only want you to flirt with me." Sana whined.

 

Tzuyu chuckled with what Sana said, her girlfriend sure is something.

 

"I love you" Tzuyu pecked Sana's lips and quickly got off the van leaving the flustered Sana.

 

Tzuyu suddenly yelled "But i love minjoong more" and with that she dashed towards the dorm. Sana smirked and run after Tzuyu.

 

Sadness unnie witnessed all of that and she could just sigh and say "I can't believe  I'm handling those gays" but she smiled afterwards.

 

After all, she really loves twice even if she gets to see them making out with each other almost all the time.