Yes, I do

Yes, I do

"You really sure with what you planning, Yoonoh?" The man with scared below his eyes ask, looking straight at him and waiting for the answer and the fact the man call him by his real name show how serious the conversation is.

Taking a deep breath and close his eyes for a moment, Jung Yoonoh or known as Jaehyun see his leader image, smiling at him, laughing happily before mouthed 'I Love You'.

"Yes, I am sure hyung." Jaehyun said firmly, open his eyes and looking back to the living legend, Jung Yunho leader of TVXQ,

"You know this is not a game where you can give up easily. The community will go against you, the fangirls will slowly turn their back, your friends dont want to have any connection with you and worse your family members might be disowned you or they will work hard to separate you, proving how he might affect you or you might have serious mental illness." Yunho said as he looking the young guy who remained calm, not even a sigh or fear can be seen from his face.

"And I know you are strong and brave Jung Yoonoh, because it takes lot of courage to acknowledge moreover to make this kind of decision. I am worried about him." Yunho continues as he sips his coffee.

Jaehyun smile softly as he nod his head, agree with the elder guy who he has respect not only because of his status, but how the man stays humble and the way he sees the world.

"I believe in him hyung, and I also know that the decision wouldn't be made if its only one side feel it. Right hyung? Like you and Jaejoong hyung? You wouldn't be married to him if you know he not brave enough to say 'I Do' "

Jung Yunho nod his head, smiling to Jaehyun. The kids so smart and nothing is wrong in every words his said.

"Then, lets see what happen tonight?" Yunho said with his grin before laughing withJaehyun who now seem bit nervous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, Jung Yoonoh!! Where are you taking me?" Lee Taeyong whine as he keep following the younger, who also his boyfriend that being so mysterious today.

"Arent this Jaejoong hyung house? Is he inviting us for dinner? Why i didn't get his text?" Lee Taeyong keeps blurting out those questions as he walking along with silent Jaehyun.

The couple stop at the garden, standing there with all the twinkle lights that hang from the balcony to the main gate and lots of balloons around the corner, as if some party is happening at the unit.

"Lee Taeyong, I love you so much. I know we both way too young, but I also know that I don't need to meet 10 girls to know that you are the one for me. From the day I met you, never once I imagined my life without you beside me. Heck, I didnt dare to imagine it even. Meeting Yunho and Jaejoong hyung make me realized that I doesnt need to wait another 10 years just to be brave. I cant promise you a lot for now. I dont have car or house yet, I cant even buy you the cartier ring, but all i can offer you is my unconditional love and my heart that belong to you. I also can guarantee you a very peaceful life cause we will never know what await us, but i swear to be next to you just like our trainee time." Jaehyun said slowly as he standing in front speechless Taeyong, who now biting his lip failing to surpress his tears.

Jaehyun cant help from smiling and chuckling, holding both of Taeyong hand and slowly kneeling on the ground, looking straight to his boyrfriend eyes.

"Lee Taeyong, will you marry me?" Jaehyung ask him calmly, softly and full of confident.

"Yes..I do." Taeyong answer him, almost as him whisper it. Nodding his head few times, rubbing his wet cheeks before chuckling and mumbles silly tears.

Jaehyun get up from the ground and hugging his boyfriend before accompanied by all TVXQ and NCT members who are cheering for them, throwing some confetti.

“Before another tears drama, can we go inside and eat?”  And the question is asked by no other than TVXQ Changmin while Ten and Winwin were nodding their head seeing Jaejoong and Taeyong hugging.

 

 

 

 

Ok sorry… I know this is lame…