Chapter 3.

Long Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost 7. Jeongyeon parked her car and helped Mina by opening her car door. Mina gently smiled at her lover and they made their way to the restaurant.

Jeongyeon was stunned for a moment. She looked at the restaurant with passion. Ofcourse she remembered it well.

She was working in 2 years ago before Nayeon left her. It was at first a little coffee shop but now it was a big and fancy restaurant.


"Jeongie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's go in." Jeongyeon said with a weak smile. Mina smiled back and linked her arm with Jeongyeon.

 

When they entered the restaurant, someone came to them and bowed.

 

"Good evening ladies, may I help you?"

"Actually we have an appointment with Ms Im." Mina answered. The waitress looked at her and then at Jeongyeon. Her jaw almost dropped.


"Oh my gosh Jeongyeon!" Exclaimed the latter. Jeongyeon looked at her and smiled.

"Hey Smol Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung then dropped the formalities and hugged Jeongyeon.

"Where have you gone?! We were waiting for you that day but you didn't show up any more! We were so worried that we even called the police! We missed you my Jam!" Chaeyoung then buried her face in Jeongyeon's neck which made someone else a little bit jealous...

"Well, Miss, we're in a hurry right now. Please show us the way." Mina said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sorry miss..." Chaeyoung apologized, bowing.

"She's Mina. Mina this is Chaeyoung an old friend!" Chaeyoung then looked up at Mina and they shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mina-ssi."

"Me too, Chaeyoung-ssi."

"Let me guide you!" Chaeyoung said excitedly. Once she showed them the table where Jeongyeon was already waiting, she quickly made her way to her other friends to imform them of the news.

 


"Good evening Ms Im." Mina said politely and bowed so did Jeongyeon.

"Good evening Ms Myoui and..."

"Oh right! She didn't introduce herself properly earlier!" Mina cut bowing again. Nayeon faked a smile and gestured them to take a seat.


"That's a pretty chic restaurant you chose there Ms Im." Mina said looking at all around her.

"Thank you Ms Myoui. Actually my ex-lover used to work here and I love it here. I frequently come here not to say everyday." Nayeon replied looking straight in Jeongyeon's eyes while taking a sip of her red wine. Jeongyeon stared back at her intensely.

"Oh so you're single now or..?" Mina asked curiously. Nayeon looked at her, blinking, "Oh sorry if I offended you. You're not forced to answer." Nayeon smiled showing her usual bunny-smile. Jeongyeon became curious but just kept watching the two interacting together.

"No it's okay. Actually, I'm single. He was and will be the last for me." She said in a monotone tone.

"I'm sorry Ms Im..." The latter said apologetically. Jeongyeon, on the hand had mixed feelings as she was wondering what Nayeon meant, "You're stunning Ms Im, you'll find better I believe." Nayeon just smiled.

"Let's drop the honorific and the formalities, just call me Nayeon." Mina nodded and looked at Jeongyeon.

"Okay Nayeon. Call me Mina and that is Jeongyeon." Mina said smiling to Nayeon, who faked a smile again.


At that moment a waitress... No three waitresses came.

 

"JEONG!" Shouted the three and hugged her. Mina frowned at the sight and Nayeon chuckled. "Why did you leave us like trash?! You even didn't visit us once!!" Jeongyeon looked at Mina with a struggling face, who was trying to pull them away.

"Hey guys! You're going to kill her if you continue!" Suddenly yelled Chaeyoung from behind.

"We don't care! Let's just kill her! She threw us like trash!" Shouted another back at Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Stop it!" Yelled a tall girl, "Momo, Dahyun and you Sana! Let Jeongyeon explain herself first before killing her!" Chaeyoung looked at the girl with a frown, "Tzuyu is right, just don't kill her and let her explain herself!"


The three girls then released Jeongyeon from their arms. Jeongyeon coughed and was hardly breathing. Mina gently patted her back and caressed her head.

"Are you okay Jeongie..?" Asked Mina with a concerned look. She then cupped Jeongyeon's face. Nayeon who watched the scene started to feel jealousy inside her veins.


"What did you do to Jeongyeon you killers!" Shouted Mina pointing the three girls who were now feeling guilty.

"We're sorry!" Replied the three at the same time, afraid of the look Mina was giving them. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu then came to them and hit them on the head, "Ouch!"

"Okay what is that? Even if it is a private table in a room it is something normal here?" 

"I'm sorry Mina-ssi... and Jeongyeon..." Said Chaeyoung and bowed. Mina's face softened.

"Mina, it's okay don't worry..." Jeongyeon said with a weak smile, "Do you mind if I talk with them?" She asked looking straight into Mina's eyes. Mina sighed in defeat and nodded nonchalantly. Jeongyeon excused herself and followed the waitresses out of the big room.


Mina watched them leaving the room and took a deep breath. Nayeon looked at her and broke the silence.


"I'm sorry for the disturbance Mina. It seems like these girls know Jeongyeon." Nayeon said faking an apologetic expression.

"It's okay..." The latter said sighing again.

"You don't seem glad about them kidnapping Jeongyeon. You seem pretty close to Jeongyeon..." 

"Oh yes... you're talking about kidnapping so I'm worried. And actually Jeongyeon and I are lovers." Stated Mina taking a sip of her glass. Nayeon was pretty shocked of her answer. She didn't expect Mina could be that straightforward and talk about it so carelessly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter