final

2buy Tour day two

Slender arms wrap around his waist as soon as he enters the hotel room, a familiar warmth enveloping him. A smile creeps up his angelic face as a pair of soft lips peck his cheek.

 

“Hi” A deep voice speaks.

 

“Hi back” The blond male replies, happiness evident in his voice.

 

The next kiss lands on his lips as he turns around to face the source of the voice. The lips leave just as fast as they came, and he looks up at the taller mans face. He could see so much love and adoration in those big brown orbs. He would see the same love every time he looked into them. Enough to drown him in it. He loved those eyes. He loved everything about his giant. And the giant loved him just the same.

 

“How was your day?”

 

“You know how my day was. You say my Instagram posts” The sorter said with a smirk.

 

“No I didn’t!”

 

“Yes you did!”

 

“Did not!” The giant pouts.

 

The blond wants to kiss that pout away but this is war.

“Did too!” He fights back.

 

“But I didn’t like any of them! How did you know??” It takes the giant a few seconds to realize he just spilled the beans. These few seconds are enough for the petite male in his hands to burst out laughing. He pouts again.

 

“God why are you so dumb?” The blonde says as he feels another wave of laughter.

 

“I may be dumb but you love me.” The brunet flashes him a toothy smile, trying and failing to make a cute puppy face.

 

The shorter finally stops laughing. “Yes I do love you.” He wraps his hands around the taller males neck. “I had a really fun day out with the boys. But I missed you. I wish you were with me.” He looks up at him.

 

His giant wraps his arms around his frame. “I missed you too baby.” He presses his lips on his short lovers forehead. “How about we take a relaxing bath and then go to sleep? Tomorrow is going to be a long day too.”

 

The bond humms in agreement. “A bath sounds nice. But can I just hold you like this for a minute first?” He buries his face in the broad chest and inhales that scent he’s been in love with for more than 5 years now.

 

 

“Nope…… You can hold me for two minutes. Or for as long as you want.” The hold around him tightens, making him feel safe, secure, and loved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The fans are going crazy over a video of us in front of the fountain” The taller of the two abruptly says, breaking the peaceful silence.

 

The shorter opens his eyes and brings their intertwined hand on his lap. “What video?”

 

“You know… the one in front of the fountain where you were jumping and I held you up”

 

A chuckle leaves the smallers throat. “And how do you know this?”

 

“It’s all over Instagram. They keep tagging us. I’m surprised you didn’t see any of that.”

 

“You visited our fans Instagram posts?? Oh my god! Are you like the Maknae and your super leader hyung now?” He hits his bath-buddies thigh playfully, his body shaking from the musical laughter escaping his pretty lips.

 

“Hey! They love us! And I’m not like Maknae. I don’t go see their stories. Also, leader hyung doesn’t even use Instagram.”

 

“You’re gonna be doing that soon I guess. I don’t get why you’re so into all that.” The shorter looked at their still connected hands in the warm water on the tub. Nothing beats a bath with his big oaf after a hectic day. “But you are right. They do love us. The water show was amazing today. The fan chants were so loud. We are here for the first time. I did not expect that. We’ve come a long way huh?”

 

The taller of the two brings their joined hands up to his face and kissed his lovers knuckles. All these years and he still couldn’t get over how beautiful his hands were.

“We have. All of us other than you.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, in the past years all of our looks have changed more or less but you still look the same as you did years ago. It’s like you don’t age at all.”

 

 “Oh? Do I look bad or something?”

 

“No. Never. You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen, inside and out.” The deep voice drops octaves lower.

 

The shorter can’t help the blush that creeps up his cheeks.

“Really? The 1994 liners are way more attractive though…”

 

“Right. You would know about that wouldn’t you…” The brunette chuckles playfully.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He throws the man an angry glare at the other. The anger clearly too fake.

 

“Nothing baby. It doesn’t matter how attractive anyone is. You’re my one and only” A kiss lands on his cheeks this time.

 

The shorter feels his cheeks heat up. This is a bit too much praise even though he himself spares no chance to praise his gorgeous self.

“OK OK. Let’s get out of the water before I turn all pruney and old yeah?”

 

Childish. The taller smiles at the apparently never aging child but complies anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the night time routines are done in comfortable silence and in no time the two find themselves wrapped in the warm sheets.

 

The taller seems quiet. Probably sleeping already? No… He’s not sleeping. And the shorter wants his attention. Now!

 

“Did you like it here?” He looks at his lovers peaceful features in the dim light.

 

The said man opens his eyes soon enough. “Yes. This was a very nice experience. Everyone gave us so much love. I don’t think I’m ever gonna forget this… and our fans here.”

 

“Of course you won’t. You have their birthday tattooed on you.” He smiles at the memory. It hurt a lot but his grown up baby still wanted to do it. He’s too pure for this world.

He takes a deep breath. “I don’t wanna leave so soon.”

 

“Schedules…. But we did tell them we’ll be back. Maybe we’ll get to do a concert here soon.” He runs his hands through his lovers golden locks.

 

“Still….” He takes another deep breath and nuzzles into the others chest.

“Make love to me” He mumbles.

 

The other doesn’t catch it. Or maybe he does?

“What?”

 

This time the petite man looks right into his eyes, as if trying to see his soul through them.

“I said make love to me”

 

The brunets expression turns serious for a bit before it softened into a look of fondness.

“No.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“It’s not that I don’t to want to. I do want to, you know it.”

 

“Then why not?”

 

“Because tomorrow we head home. It’s a long journey and I don’t want you to be sore or too tired. I’m sure you’re pretty tired from all that sight-seeing today.” He rubs his thumb on the blonde’s cheek lovingly.

 

“I won’t be sore if you’re gentle. Please?” He makes his irresistible puppy face.

 

Who can say no to his famous puppy face?

 

 

A puppy face for something like this.

 

 

 

Only he would do something like that.  

 

 

 

 

And it works every time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few(hundred) gasps and pants later, they lay there a tangled mass of limbs.

Fully spent… Content… And happy.

 

 

“Is the tour complete now?” The brunet says, a sly smirk on his face.

 

“You did not need to say that you ert” The blond smacks the others chest weekly.

 

“You’re the ert here” He catches his hand and holds it in his own large ones.

“And I love every bit of it. I’m so lucky to be starting off another year with you.”

 

The other gives him a small smile.

“It’s going to be a good year. I feel it.”

His face falls for a moment only to be colored with a happy smile again.

“This year started off a bit bumpy for me. But it’s fine now. Everything is going to be fine as long as I have the members, the fans… And you. I can make it through anything as long as I have you. Please stay with me like you have in the past years.”

 

The other wraps him in a tight embrace. “Always. Where would I go? You’ve been in my life for so long but it feels like I met you just yesterday. You make me so happy I want to keep smiling like an idiot all day and night. Wherever there is you, there’s me. I love you.”

 

The other buries his face in his bare chest, inhaling his sweet smell, listening to his heartbeat. He doesn’t say anything. He knows that’s not necessary. His giant knows.

 

They’ve been through so much together. Bad times… Good times… Enough to know what the other is thinking without uttering a single word. The world doesn’t need to hear any of their confessions, doesn’t need to see their love. Because they see it in each other’s eyes every single day.

 

 

 

 

AN: I understand that this is bad, and too short. First off I don’t know how to write. Secondly, this exact moment as I just finished writing it and posting it, I haven’t slept for 36 hours now. You wouldn’t believe how hectic my life is right now if I told you. But ChanBaek make me happy so I wanted to write this.

If you feel like this was a waste of your time, harsh words and flying objects are welcome.