Chapter 01: Abort

Prisoner: The Chains

Jinyoung walked in the hallway in dim light with a man following behind him. He looked around and saw everybody was very busy while doing their works. He stopped when he already in front door.
Jinyoung open it and entered inside and he stood still beside at the door while waiting this man entered inside before closing it and locked it.

"What are we doing here?" he asked, probably confuse to why he brought him in here.

"Have a seat first sir." Jinyoung said as he gesture the couch.

"I'm your boss here and tell me what the I doing in this ing room!" he shouted angrily at Jinyoung's face.

Jinyoung smiled at him instead of fearing him. He don't scared at him, at all. Well, everyone fear at him because of his anger and of course his a boss but for Jinyoung? He don't fear him. He laughing at him inside. He's actually looks like a clown, a poor clown to be exact.

"I'm sorry sir but you have a client and I was going to say it to you but you seems very busy this time." he said as he bowed his head for saying sorry, not so sorry.

As his secretary, Jinyoung open the door while holding a bunch of papers and folders. He was holding that since hours or so on. A guy dressed in clean suit welcomed them and placed the black case on the table. He looked at him and grin like a psycho.

''Annyeong haseyo sungsaengnim. Choneun Taehyung ibnida the representative and I'm here to the payment for the guns." he said as he open the case he brought.

The boss frowned because of his spoken language. Can't he even know that we're in New York? Stupid.

''What?"

Jinyoung faced the boss just to be clear what the stupid said a while ago.

"He said that his Mr. Bubble head and his here to the payment of the guns sir.''

He nodded when Jinyoung finish his words. Jinyoung smirked once he saw an annoyed expression on Taehyung's face.

''Damn that guy. I said to do it in the old way."

Taehyung turned around the case he open and to show it to the boss. Jinyoung adjusted his position so he could see his shocked expression while looking the moneys, Taehyung and him.

''You can wait outside Jihun.''

Oh! So you don't want me to see it? He thought.

"Maybe you should also smuggle drugs and guns to France.'' Taehyung said.

"Shut your ing mouth!" he angrily yelled and slammed his hands on the table and looked at Hyunjin once again.

"Did I told you to wait outsise didn't I?"

"Oh, you don't want your secretary to see your illegal activities Mr. Anderson?" the stupid interrupt.

It's like a trigger on him. He took out his gun out of his pocket and pointed it to Taehyung but he froze when he felt a gun on his head. Jinyoung pressed his gun on him.

"W-what is the meaning of this Jihun?" his voice trembled and confusion painted on his face.


Now, he's being scared in this situation. He didn't know that he trusted the wrong secretary and now his secretary is the one who end his life. How poor this boss was.

''Being a secretary is not suitable for you." Taehyung said while shaking his head.

Jinyoung looked at him angrily and grin evilly afterwards. He saw disbelief on his face. Well Taehyung is not used to him yet?

''Well thank you I guess." he said blankly.

''That's not a compliment.''

Mr. Anderson looked the both of them in shocked on his face.

''W-who the hell are you?" he asked and looked at Jinyoung with horrified expression that made the younger smirk.

''A spy sir."

With a swift move, he pointed his gun on Jinyoung but the younger was faster than him. Before he even utter a word and pulled the trigger to shot him, Jinyoung pulled the trigger and his own blood splattered around on the couch and the floor.

"And my name is not Jihun." he said even he know Mr. Anderson is died and couldn't hear him.

''What the heck Jinyoung? I told you not to kill him."

"Should I say sorry?" he asked sarcastically as he bent down and roamed Mr. Anderson's pockets to get his phone.

''Gosh Jinyoung...you are always upsetting me."

Jinyoung didn't mind him and looked the phone instead. He saw the punk's numbers and messages partners saying that they have a meeting tomorrow night. He scan the message and smiled once he saw what his searching for. Jinyoung stood up before throwing the phone on Taehyung who quickly to catch it.

"Next target is Mr. John and Ms. Penelope. Meeting place is on Akdong Hotel. Time, 8pm tomorrow."

''Oh," Taehyung only said and looked the phone.

Jinyoung shook his head and walked towards to the window and open it. The weather is nice today, he wonder what those punks doing there now?

"Where's Jungkook?" Jinyoung asked looking at the other who was still searching something on the phone.

"He's outside." he answered.

"As always."

Jinyoung climb on the window and Taehyung do the same as the younger did before the both of them jumped even though they're on the 16th floor since they trained jumping off buildings and their shoes is absorb the impact anyway. As they landed on the ground, they heard a honk of a car. They looked at the side and saw Taehyung's car.
They both walked were the car parked was and get inside. Once Jinyoung get to the backseat and closed the door he saw Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him. He felt like throwing up when he saw the two kissed together in front of him.

"Gross. Can you two get a room and not kissing in front of my face?!" Jinyoung groaned in annoyance.

Jungkook looked at him with a smirk on his face. He looks stupid on that smirk and he felt like punching that face.

"Why? Are you jealous again Jinyoung-ah?" he said mockingly at him.

"Why aren't I?" Jinyoung raised a brow on him but this stupid just laughed at him.

Taehyung glanced at him in the rearview mirror as he remember something. Jinyoung raised a brow on the older once he saw him looking at him.

"Oh! As I remember something...the maknae can't be jealous because he have a husband." he said as he grinned air to air.

Jinyoung glared at Taehyung who was just laughed at him. Jinyoung sighed and looked outside of the window. He remembered him again, he remember their arguing about the same things. Sometimes, he asking why he agreed of marrying that boy even though they are both too young?

''Are you questioning yourself now to why you agree of his proposal?"

Jinyoung looked at Jungkook before he sigh frustratedly as he burried his face on his palm. Thinking the fetus just said. Yes, his questioning himself, he don't love him or anything but why he just married him though. He loves his job more than Jisung. Jinyoung didn't love Jisung in the first place.

''You didn't even love him back so why you married him? And now you’re facing the consequences."

Jinyoung phone suddenly vibrated inside of his pocket jeans. He lazily took it out and looked at the caller ID. He bit his lip hard as his grip on the phone tightened. This is always anger him whenever Jisung tried to contact or get a contact on him when his out of the country. The memory flash inside of his head as he saw his name.
Jinyoung pressed the end button instead of answering it. He don't want to talk to him anymore it felt like his been in prison. Prisoner in his arms.

"You always rejecting the call eh?" Taehyung said.

"I saw no tears though." Jungkook added.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes on them as he think that they're both stupid. He leaned on the seat and was about to close his eyes to sleep because he haven't slept in two days absorbing about their targets information when the hologram suddenly showed up in front of them and Jinyoung saw his older brother annoying face.

"Hi there boss!" Taehyung wave his hand on the hologram like a stupid idiot.

"Why you suddenly call us boss?" Jungkook asked in total confused.

"Abort your mission because you'll do a new task. I sent Suga's teams to continue your mission so give them the details that's all."

Jinyoung older brother is kind of cold as him. Well, that's their blood goes on but wait! Abort? Why they should abort this mission?! After Jinyoung did just to finish this s?!
He pushed the two idiots on the other side and face his brother on the hologram to see his whole face.

"What?! Why we abort this mission?!"

"We will discuss that when you---"

Jinyoung didn't let him finish his words and spoke. It's like his the older brother than him because of their behavior.

''But---" then he cut him off.

"Bae Jinyoung!"

Once he said Jinyoung's full name there's one reason he know and his brother is mad now. Even though he's the youger, he didn't gave up on him.

"I worked hard just to finish this damn mission but yet you want to abort it because there's a new task?! Stupid you!"

"Dongsaeng-ah!"

Jinyoung glared at him over the hologram. He never dare to call him dongsaeng, he used to hate the younger because he seeing him as a sin of their family and also he was a stubborn and didn't listen to his own husband. Jinyoung can't blame him for that, after all this is their mother's fault and his.

"Jinyoung-ah...you're going back to Korea, to Seoul."

Jinyoung froze once he heard what he just. His eyes widen and feel his world crash down because of that words, he don't want to hear that. He looked at him on the hologram but he already shut it down. Damn his hyung! Why he want him to go back to Seoul?

The hologram was already disappeared but Jinyoung staring blankly on the screen. He can't believe him! Why he want now? Jinyoung know that Jungkook and Taehyung was looking at him now but he didn't give a damn about them. His brother's last words echoing in his mind as he thinks that he'll going back home again, in Jisung's house. 

'Jinyoung-ah...you're going back to Korea, to Seoul.''

Seoul huh? He don't really want to go back there it's just like that, Seoul reminds him the worst past.


--


Jinyoung didn't notice that they were near at the base, their company of spying he guess. He just couldn't believe that they have to drop this case and fly back to Korea because he said so. Being the director of CTS, his words are laws and he is not exempted from them.

Jungkook parked the car once they in the cerebrum, their headquarters. Irene walked towards on the car and knock Jungkook's window. Irene smiled once she saw them.

"Annyeong haseyo. How's your mission?" she asked while taking out her tablet.

"Always good." Jungkook nodded.

"Pass code please."

Taehyung give the pass code and Irene smiled again before she run to the computers to open the huge metal door. Jungkook drove the car again to cerebellum; the base of technical center. Where their equipment’s, gadgets, vehicles is are all stored here and maintained by the greatest technicians around the world.

Once Jungkook parked his car inside of the base Jinyoung the first one to get off. He walked expressionless towards on the Quadrant, their sleeping headquarters, which is located at the left side of the uilding. Quadrant is divided into four sides, just like Cartesian plane and each of them are assigned to their classes. It's like A, B, C, D respectively.

"I didn't know your brother words can shut you."

Jinyoung glared at Taehyung after he said that and he ruffled his hair in return. He even raised his hand to reach his head because Jinyoung is taller than him.

"Ugly expression."

"Shut up." he said coldly and didn't mind them anymore.

"You guys are early today eh?"

They looked up and saw Eunwoo, Jinyoung's roommates. They arrive to the second floor and the two lovers sent their goodbyes.

"Why are you here? I thought you’re going to chase Mr. Anderson's business partners?" he said as he walked beside at Jinyoung.

They arrive at their room and saw Rowoon with 20 computers and laptops running around him because of his work nature. Well, Rowoon is class A because his genius when it comes to computers and calculus. He love math and science though.

"My stupid brother drop it and sent Suga's team to continue our task." he answered as he peak the dart on the table and looked at the huge map sticking on the wall of their room.

"Why? Is there bigger case he want you to do?"

"He want me to go in the country." he said as he threw the darts and hit his target.

Eunwoo looked at the dart the younger threw and saw that it pointed it in the one country, Korea. He looked back again at Jinyoung who was seriously very upset by sending him back home. Eunwoo know everything about Jinyoung's life and he can't help but to feel sad at the younger. Eunwoo sighed and just drop what his thinking.

"Oh, your brother want you to go back to Korea?"

Jinyoung nodded before he slam on the couch. He open the TV of their room to watch some news.

"Not only you."

Jinyoung smiled once he saw Mr. Anderson picture appeared on the screen.

'Mr. Blake Anderson was found died on his meeting office with case of money on his side. He was died by the head shot he got from now the police looking the suspect and investigate why is the reason of his death...'

Jinyoung's watch suddenly blink and he saw his brother's name flashed on the tiny screen. He swiped it and his hologram appeared above it.

''Come to my office now." he sternly said and ended the call.

"Wow, your brother is cold like ice, like you maknae-ah.''

Jinyoung just rolled his eyes on Eunwoo before he stood up to go to his bedroom to change some clothes.


--


Since his brother's office is the rightmost of the Quadrant while their room is on the leftmost he took almost 30 minutes of walking. The Cerebrum is the main area of CTS, it's divided into four lobes. His brother's and executives offices are located in temporal.
When he was in front of his brother's office the door opens revealing Wonwoo, one of his trusted man and Jinyoung's mentors during his Academy days. Once he saw Jinyoung he slightly bowed his head before he quickly walked away.

Wonwoo is known as a weirder of CTS. Because of his attitude and behavior. He's always quiet and alone all the time but don't get them wrong because he's genius too and his the same class as Rowoon was. Wonwoo was genius when it comes to think plan and also operating some computers.

Jinyoung shrugged before opening another door. Once he open the door he smelled his brother's aroma. His desk are mess, as usual, because of files of papers and folders so he had to sit on the couch instead of his swivel chair.

He's just 18 but he's the one best agents here. Plus he's got a look---brown hair that complements his red eyes. He's cute and every girls here are admiring him but he's isn't interested in complicated things like dating and love. Same as Jinyoung, always.

''Yo?" Jinyoung greeted as he closed the door behind him.

''On time brother."

He gestured Jinyoung to seat on the opposite side of the couch. He crossed his arms before sit on the couch his brother gestured.

"Why the sudden come back Korea Jihoon hyung?" he asked, brows are up.

''I know this is sudden request but you're the only one I can trust regarding this matter.'' he said as if it's was a grave concern.

''Just spill it already. You're wasting my time.'' Jinyoung said as he yawn lazily.

"Someone ruined the system of our headquarters there in Korea and I want you to know who it was. And the reason why I request to you to go back in Korea it's because..."

Jinyoung looked at his brother and saw sadness on his eyes. He can't blame him though for his love ones death and Jinyoung already know what the reason of the sudden come back Korea Jinyoung.

"Because you almost knowing why he died right?" he finished.

Tears suddenly escape from Jihoon's beautiful eyes and he quickly wiped it using the back of his hand. He looked at the younger as if telling him to agree to it. Even Jinyoung don't want to, he just nodded his head in approval to help him but he wasn't too sure to help him out. That guy on his life is none of Jinyoung's business and it's such a waste of time for him.

Jihoon took out the photo of the small envelope and placed it on the table. He saw a picture of Orphan Asylum Health care center, asylum in other words.

"This photo was taken by a news caster 3 weeks ago because of a murder case inside of the asylum.''

Jinyoung looked the photo carefully. This asylum is totally old one from now and he compared the photo he saw years ago and it was the same asylum but much older one.

''I really want to solve this case but I can't leave this place." he said and Jinyoung was aware of the sadness and bitterness in his words. He suddenly felt guilty from being mad at him all the time.

Jinyoung picked up the files containing of that asylum information as well as the current photo and was about to leave his brother's room but he turned round to looked at him with determined expression.

"I'll find the one who killed your lover and uncover his death so do your work here and don't worry much about me ok hyung?...and don't stressed yourself to much. Take a rest some time."

Jihoon was looking at his younger brother with his unrelenting face but after a second he smiled and nodded his head. After seeing that, Jinyoung immediately leave the room and marched back to Quadrant.

Once Jihoon is the only one inside he looked at his phone and stare it for a couple minutes before he finally peak it and dialed some numbers. After few rings, the caller answered the phone.

"Jihoon hyung? Why you called?'' the voice asked and Jihoon swear he can feel the sadness of the other's voice.

''I sent Jinyoung back home in Korea because I know how much you missed him." he said as he smiled.

Jihoon lied about his lover case is not that his lover actually died in mysterious way. He killed him from protecting himself from the harassment but he didn't lie about the case of someone break their headquarters there in Korea. Jihoon just want his brother to be with Jisung again after 1 years of staying in New York. Now it's time for him to go home.
He know how much Jisung misses his husband and he willing to bring Jinyoung back to him in case the younger didn't stay in hotels or some apartments.

''R-really hyung...Y-you sent him back home?" Jihoon can tell that Jisung is shocked at the same time happy.

"Yes of course. It's been 1 year since he left and now it's time for him to come back to you.''

"But hyung...I know Jinyoung, he'll staying at some hotels--" Jihoon didn't let him finish and spoke quickly.

"I'll monitor him don't worry. He'll come to you in no time."

"Thank you hyung. I really missed him a lot I hope he can left his job for me."

Jihoon felt sad towards the younger boy. He really want to fire his brother from this job but the younger seems tough and he really mean to this kind of job so even though he can fired the younger, he just can't.

"Jisung-ah, I tried to fire him back then but his very hard headed and stubborn. You know him when it comes to this subject right?''

"Yes hyung...hyung?" Jisung called on the other line in very sad and tired tone.

"I'm here."

"Is Jinyoung doesn't love me back in the first place?"

Jihoon's mouth froze from the question. He can't tell yes because for sure Jisung will be hurt and based on his voice it's seems that he is very tired. Yes Jinyoung didn't love him back in the first place until now but it's such a wonder why he accept the proposal? Maybe he just forgiving Jisung?

"I-I don't know..."

"Okay..."

Jihoon stared into nothing once Jisung hang up the phone. For sure the boy was very mad at this time.


--

It's 3:00 in early morning when Eunwoo wake Jinyoung up. He got up on his bed and saw them ready to flight back to Korea. He yawn and walked towards on the bathroom to change and wash up.
While washing up he thinks of staying at his apartment than coming back to that house where his heatedly husband living.

They already outside of the building of CTS to wait, Jinyoung tapped his watched before looked the two behind him. He sigh as he saw Rowoon continue doing his works.

"Ya! Rowoon hyung! Can you stop that! We’re going back to Korea and I know there's a new task!" he yelled at him but Rowoon ignored him and continue to his work.

"Tss...Brat one." he murmured.

"The silent giant is here finally!" Eunwoo happily said when he saw Wonwoo carrying his own stuff.

That giant is coming to them as well. He don't know what is his big brother thinking to why they come with him.

"It's because the enemy is not only one but more of them. Enemy can be enemies."

Jinyoung looked behind him and he made a face palm once he saw Jungkook with Taehyung behind him. For sake why the two idiots is with them?! They just going to ruin Jinyoung's day.

"Yeah, yeah."

After a while of waiting their airplane finally came. CTS have own airplane. Kangmin welcomed them once the door of airplane open. There's a huge grin on his face and Jinyoung hate to see that. Kangmin know Jinyoung well and he just going to mock the older all the way back to Korea because he got the news that his going back home now.

Luckily they're early today if they didn't this baby would be mad. He's very dangerous once he got mad, he can kill them all like his older brother Ricky.

"You're very early today please give your pass code before entering inside of the plane." he said as he took out his tablet and swipe something on it, the hologram suddenly appeared with numbers and codes.

"Gosh! Kangmin can you shut that down! I think my nose might bleed anytime." Eunwoo protest covering his nose.

Crazy idiot. He was intelligence when it comes to coding that's why the CTS took him.

"Ya! Are you playing dump now?" Jungkook laughed at him as he handed his pass code.

"Being genius is tiring too."

Jinyoung just scoffed before he handed his pass code to the youngest agent and entered inside. Wonwoo is the last one who entered the plane since he don't want to get near at them. He even sat at the back.

"This plane will fly after 5 minutes." Kangmin said as he sit to the front and closed his eyes to control this airplane using his mind.

Kangmin is intelligence and materialistic, that's why the CTS place him in the mechanism to use his mind to control all the planes, cars, motors etc. But the way he thinks of driving this plane is to think some code their giving to him fast and some math. That's really hard but for Kangmin it's just a piece of cake.

Jinyoung took his laptop and open it. He searched about that asylum. The others decided to sleep since the flight would take several hours while Jinyoung continued reviewing and analyzing the data about that Mental Asylum health center. Even if he want to sleep but he couldn't knowing that this case is the key in finding the truth about his brother's peace. He remember how it's started investigating this case on his own but he reached a dead end because of all information involving them were highly confidential. Now that his brother entrusted this to him, he have to do his best and he don’t want to waste his chance. So that he can bring Jinyoung peace about his mission.
Jinyoung wonder, who killed his brother's love ones and why?

"Mental asylum health care center? Whoa! Is Jihoon replace his case to you now?"

Jinyoung looked behind him and saw Eunwoo who was looking at the screen on his laptop.

"Yeah."

"Did you know that I secretly helping him?"

Jinyoung nodded. Of course he know that, everyone who was working as a agent in CTS he know very well even though he don't know about them. Jinyoung can see it using with one eye contact and that's his ability. So they couldn't hide anything from him including his brother and Jisung because he know they secrets. Thanks to the help of computers though.

Jinyoung looked at Rowoon who was very busy on his laptop. He suddenly can see what is on his laptop. He stood up and walked to him.

"Rowoon hyung you found something aren't you?''

He stopped typing before he closed his laptop and looked outside of the window. Jinyoung didn't force him to speak it, instead he just looked at his laptop and he saw everything the older searched from the beginning.
Jinyoung run to his seat once he fully scan the elder’s laptop and open his. He searched the patients’ name of the asylum.

"Woah, so many." Jinyoung heard Eunwoo said.

"One of this patients is the one who killed my brother's lover." he said while focusing on the screen.

He scroll down until something stole his attention. Weird, he read his profile.

Name: Jisung (don't have any surname)

Age: 17

Expressionless, didn't even spoke once, his like a tree, barely to eat and sleep...

Jinyoung read some deep information about him and found that his brother is the director of TSL-Technology of Source and Laws. And this Jisung guy is an agent too but how?
TSl is the huge enemy of CTS-Cultural Technology System. TSL is the one have a seventh sense while them is brains of technology. It's like seventh sense vs. brains.

"Woah, whose Jisung is that? Isn't that your---''

Jinyoung cut Eunwoo off using his death glare. He don't want to hear that stupid words and he knew that this Jisung is not his husband. Jisung is always out for school that's what he thinks and also he don't know what the life is as an agents.
Jinyoung back of thinking about his project. So, his brother is the one who killed his brother's lover? But he died years ago so how he supposed to avenge his brother's lover's death?

"Kill the brother instead."

Jinyoung looked at Eunwoo who was just give a thumbs up on him. He shook his head. Kill this kid instead? Well, that nice though. Jinyoung closed his laptop as he thinks if he can kill a kid? Maybe yes. He's a spy too and based of the information about him. He always gone when the night comes, is that the way he doing his mission?

He put his earpiece and dialed Daehwi's number. After few rings, he answered.

"Why did you wake me up?" he greeted.

"Sorry, you seems very tired."

"You should woke me up!"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes even though he can't see him. Daehwi is his roommates since back then and that's why they become close.

"Anyway, I want you to gather information about this Jisung guy who was in the asylum." he said. He heard him sat up and he think that the younger open his laptop too based to what his hearing.

"Jisung? I know that kid. Is he the one who don't have surname?"

''Yes but he have been sighted in Seoul. I need details about him during his brother's death. Just few info will suffice."
"Ok fine you can give me the---"

Jinyoung didn't finish when he suddenly spoke over the phone.

"Ok, call me after four hours, gotta work bye." then he hang up.

"Freak." he whispered through the phone.

Jinyoung shook his head because of his zealous attitude when it comes to work. He sigh and looked at the window blankly thinking what would greet him back in Seoul.

 

-----

Class continues....


------