Prologue

Love me, Hold me, Have a little bit of me

Chapter 1: INTRO TO HER 

The sun glazed Lee Min Soo, asking her to wake up. she moan in disgust, Min soo was having a very good dream. It was of her and some hot sailor dude that wanted to paint a picture of her beautiful body, as he gave her the look of seduction. As Min soo was about to drop this robe, RINNGGG, her alarm sounds taking her out of her sweet bliss. Min soo slowly opened her eyes to see her white fluffy cat greet her with a meow. Waking up was hell for her, all she rather do is sleep in till 2pm, not waste her brains in a government created hell hole that clearly favors the rich and not the poor. Foggy and half awake she strecthes her limbs and gets ready for school.

Downstairs, her parents were waiting for her. They had important news to tell her this morning. 

"Listen, When Minnie comes downstairs, I will start first" her mother said. Her father rolled his eyes and his teeth "Why you?" he asked in an angered tone 

Her mother sticks up her middle finger at him " You cheated, she's coming with me okay! So I have to tell her" 

Her father rolled his eyes again and started tapping his fingers on the wood "What does that make me?"

"A Bum" she muttered under her breath, he heard her but rather not get into it before breaking his daughters heart. 

Light footsteps started to come down the stairs. Min soo looked at her parents while lazy eating a apple, she raised a brow at them "What's up birth givers" 

Her mother scowled, she hated when she didn't call her mom but birth giver. "Watch it young lady" 

"Sorry" She said quietly "But no really why do you guys look like someone sold the house by accident again" Both her and her mother looked at her dad with a 'Remember what you did' look. He rubbed his bald head na d said "Oh come on, it was once and I got it back right?!" 

Min soo mother fanned the topic away and got serious again. "Listen sweetheart, have a seat" she led Min soo to a chair

"Your father has something he wants to tell you" the mother cut her eyes at the father "well?" 

He rolled his eyes and sighed, as hard as it may be, it had to be done "Your mother and I are getting a divorce"

Min soo looked at her parents with a stoic look. 

"And you and your mother are moving to her motherland, South Korea!, SURPRISE!!" he said with joy, hoping it would smooth over the fact that the room was in complete silence.

Worried, the mother finally spoke "Honey"

Min soo was in rage "HOW AM I GOING TO SOUTH KOREA IF I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ANYONE AND DONT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE?!"

"Thats not the way to think, your my daughter, Im korean, so that makes you half korean, its in your blood" the mother said concerened. 

"Your not even upset at the fact that we are getting divorced?" the father asked shocked. 

Minsoo got up, grabbed her bookbag and stromed out. "Bullsh--"