Final

Plottwist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh my god, he is looking here!”

“Oh , act natural.”

“Be cool guys!”

Jisoo and Chaeyoung fiddled with their clothing, Seulgi scrambling to look casual as they all took their mugs and looked around the café nonchalantly. Jennie and Sehun shared a look at that, rolling their eyes at the three girls and their antics over the tan male sitting at the other end of the room.

“That was anything but natural or cool.” Sehun commented as he took a sip of his cocoa and jotted down notes to the script laying on the table, making a formula summary for his math class.

“Hunnie is right, you all act like weird fangirls over another student. Calm yourselves.” Jennie retorted, leaning over Sehun’s shoulder to take a peek at what the boy was writing down.

“Oh please Jen, if it wasn’t for Taeyong you would act the same way. And Sehun, don’t act like you don’t find him hot.” The two heard Seulgi comment, both of them protesting in offence and receiving just as much protest from the other three girls.

“Anyway, I think he likes one of us. He keeps stealing glances at our table.” Jisoo squinted her eyes at Chaeyoung’s words and took a look at each of the five girls at the table, weighing down the options before answering.

“I think it might be Jennie, she seems like she would be his type.”

“That’s not fair! Jen is the only one out of us who has a boyfriend! Come on, it can’t be.”

“To be fair Chaeng, I don’t think he is into me. I think it might be Seulgi."

“Me? No way, if anything it’s Jisoo. Guys like him usually like the crazy, loud ones.”

“Hey!”

“It’s a compliment.”

“How?”

“Will you guys shut up?” Jennie snapped, regretting it when the two just got noisier with that and watched as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, opening to chime in as well.

“Guys, come on. Sehunnie’s trying to study here.”

“Hun! You’re a guy!” Jisoo suddenly exclaimed in realization, causing Sehun to scoff and finally look up from his paper.

“Really? I thought I was a table. Thank you for clearing that up Jisoo.”

“No seriously, you have insight! Who do you think he likes?”

“Who?”

“That guy!” Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Seulgi all said at once, pointing at the guy sitting with his friends, casually chatting and laughing. Sehun mustered him up and down, recognizing him from around the school. The guy was pretty nice, always smiling at Sehun and sometimes even greeting him, and just as he was thinking about that the boy turned into their direction again, sending him a small smile which Sehun returned before answering.

“Guys I don’t know if you realise, but I am gay.”

“So?” Chaeyoung looked at him questioningly, as if he had said the dumbest thing in the whole world.

“I don’t know what kind of a girl that guy would be into.”

“Okay, but if you were straight which one of us would you be into?” Seulgi questioned, the three girls that started this conversation looking at him expectantly.

“Jennie.”

“Sehun!”

“Hey!”

“You’re so mean!”

“Thanks babe.” Jennie commented, leaning over to peck the cheek of the only male at the table, the latter chuckling and locking her in a headlock.

“I hate the both of you…”Jisoo commented, rolling her eyes as she let her eyes wander around the cafeteria again.

“Don’t be jealous.” Sehun responded, wrapping his arms around his best friend and the both of them sticking her tongue out at them.

“Okay, I think it really is Jennie that he likes. He started scowling so bad when she pecked Hunnie and when they hugged.”

“Who likes Jennie?” They heard another male voice answering Jisoo, turning to their left to see Taeyong approaching them, the girl spoken of laughing at the frown on his face.

“You?” The brunette questioned as she threw her boyfriend a cheeky smile, the boy pulling a chair to their table and placing it next to her.

“No, I love Jennie.” He whispered as they both leaned in, the three other girls protesting at that, crying out about being single and Sehun sighed once again.

“Why are you all so hell bent on making it impossible for me to study?”

“Sorry Hun.”

“Sorry Hunnie!”

“Sorry!”

“Sorry, man.”

“I’m so sorry for them, babe.” Jennie left another peck on Sehun’s soft cheek, her boyfriend used to this by a long time now and Sehun sighed again when he heard one of the girls phone ring.

“Guys, we should probably get going.” Chaeyoung said absentmindedly as she typed away on her phone, turning to Jisoo and Seulgi before the three of them bid goodbye and got up to head to their next class, straightening their green skirts as they did.

“Is it okay if we leave as well? Don’t want to ditch you, but I was planning on taking Jennie to this new dessert place…”

“Go you lovebirds. It will be way easier to study once everyone is gone anyway.” Sehun answered looking up from his notes, hugging his best friend as the couple got up to leave.

“Finally.” He sighed as he took another sip of his beverage and got back to his notes, happy that he could finally work properly, but that only lasted for around half an hour before he got interrupted again.

“Excuse me?” The pale boy looked up from where he was color coding his writings, coming eye to eye with the hot topic of the day, and he did get the talk from before. The boy in front of him, who he knew was a senior like him, had beautiful sun kissed skin, lips plush and pulled into a polite smile. His hair looked absolutely flawless in the way it fell over his eyes so ily, the muscles on his body more than visible through the white dress shirt of their school uniform, and Sehun felt himself swoon a little.

“Yes?” He answered calmly, placing a hopefully just as polite smile on his face while looking into the strangers eyes.

“I’m sorry if this is too forward, but are you and the girl you were hugging earlier dating?” Huh, so Jisoo was right after all.

“Ah, no. But she does have a boyfriend, the guy that sat here earlier. Sorry, man.” Sehun answered shooting the guy a sympathetic smile as he broke the news.

“It’s okay- I’m sorry what’s your name?”

“Sehun.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jongin. So you’re dating one of the other girls?” The guy, Jongin, asked and Sehun was a little stumped at that. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter