Him

His endless ocean (Jimin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N's p.o.v: 

It's been a while I have been staring at the dog that was just roaming in the park. But in mind i was somewhere else.

I've found a picture that i thought threw. I wanted to burn the picture but a part of me didn't allow me to..

As i sit there in the cold bench with the chiling wind brushing my hands, I'm flooded with all the memories I've been trying to erase from my mind, all the memories that hunted me, all were back!

 

I could feel the warm water rolling down my cheeks as my visiom turned blurry, i can't hold it in!

"Yah!" Someone called me from the behind. I exactly knew who it was, so i kept that picture inside my pocket as i didn't talked about it with anyone because i didn't wanted to recall my past again...

 

Lisa's p.o.v:

I searched her at the class, at the roof and even at the bathroom  bit i didn't found her anywhere... But  i forgetting some place where she could be? I started thinking where she could be when she does not receive my call and when she isn't at her house........YES! the park.. So i ran as fast as i could and finally found her sitting at the bench. She was staring at something, then i called her from behind..

"Yah!" I called her. She slowly turned back with her red eyes which meant she was crying. I did like i didn't saw her swollen eyes and asked her

"Why did you skip the school?"

"Just i didn't wanted to come..."she told me while keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter