Finish

All good things come in threes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm far from satisfied but I hope someone enjoys this. xD

Warning: Contains mentions of ual content - but only mentions. Some curse words too. I'm no native english speaker so please bear with the mistakes.

---

Changmin had no idea what had woken him up but he knew he was awake. And his head hurt like hell. He slowly got aware of his surroundings and noticed that he wasn’t alone in the cozy bed since he could feel a body pressed against his back. Oh . Changmin tried to remember the last evening to know how this had happened. Changmin had gone out for a few drinks with Kyuhyun to celebrate that he was finally completely over his breakup five months ago. And maybe Changmin had a bit too much since he only remembered that he had gone to the dancefloor and a few moments of dancing with a stranger flashed in his mind but that was it.

Changmin carefully opened his eyes, the sunlight stinging and adding to his headache. The room wasn’t familiar so he guessed he went home with the guy to get himself ed or the other. Changmin groaned in despair. He hadn’t planned on getting laid so early after getting over his last painful breakup. Changmin felt the other man shift in the sheets and Changmin decided he should take his leave. But just then the other threw an arm around Changmins waist and pressed a kiss to his shoulder. Changmin tensed up. „Sleep a bit more.“ the other murmured with his rough morning voice.

Changmin felt the other going to sleep again and Changmin carefully removed the arm around his waist and sat up. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to turn around and take a look at the other mans face. What if he looked like some kind of alien? Or even worse what if he was someone Changmin knew? He shuddered at the thought and gathered his courage. He turned around and took a good look at the sleeping strangers face. Holy . Was he some kind of super human being?! The guy was freaking handsome and absolutely out of Changmins league. How did he manage to pick up such a fine piece of man?

Changmin shook his head and told himself to concentrate. He wanted to get away before the other woke up again - and this time properly. Changmin got up and searched his clothes from the floor together, hurriedly putting them on. He searched his pockets for his phone, key and wallet and thankfully everything was there. He took a last look at the sleeping man and wow he was indeed really handsome. Changmin mentally slapped himself for lingering around like that and went searching for the door.

---

The sound of his phone ringing disturbed Changmins dreamless sleep and he struggled himself awake, blindly reaching for his phone. As he didn’t find it he cracked one eye open and to his shock it wasn’t his room he saw. Just in time he felt someone moving against his back. The ringing of his phone had ended and realization hit Changmin. He had gone barhopping with Minho the night before and had been pretty drunk as he had met the stranger from a week ago. And somehow it had seemed like a good idea to start making out with him and Changmins drunken mind thought it had been an even better idea to go home and the guy. Wow Changmin was pretty ing stupid.

He rolled himself on his back and glanced to his side. The dark haired man blinked back at him, obviously sleepy. „Morning.“ Changmin muttered and the other smiled - Changmin had to admit that he looked really cute like that. „Good Morning. Slept well?“ Changmin nodded. He wanted to flee immediately as the other cuddled closer but he didn’t want to be rude so he allowed it - and maybe he gave in to his little wish to stay and pretend he knew the man. It had been a while since Changmin had gotten some affection and he craved it.

He didn’t even pull away as the other pressed a few chaste kisses to his lips. He liked the way the others soft lips felt against his, he didn’t care that they both had morning breath. He felt remembered of the night before and wow it had been wonderful. Probably the best in Changmins young life. And if he hadn’t been celebrating that he had gotten over his last breakup just a week ago than he would’ve totally tried to date the other man.

They pressed their lips together once again and didn’t break apart after a few seconds but continued the kiss. Changmin pulled the other closer as he moved his lips slowly. The handsome stranger kissed him back slowly but intense. Changmin felt wonderful and ignored the fact that he actually wanted to leave. But just then his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter