Rooftop Confession

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook went home with uneasy feeling. 
“Did I went too far?” He thought about that all night long. 
The next day, he already forgot about it and started preparing his suitcase because he need to go to Shanghai later that afternoon. 
He visited his office briefly after that. 
“Boss!” Taejoon suddenly grabbed his shoulder from behind. 
Changwook sighed deeply. “Stop it.”
Taejoon nodded and took out his hand. “What time is your flight today?”
“3 PM.” Changwook answered shortly. 
Yonghwa ran to them. “Ah, I just remember! Big bro, why did Yoona-ssi didn’t come today?” Yonghwa asked curiously. 
Changwook looked at them with confused looks. Why did they look so disappointed when she didn’t come? “It’s a good thing, then.” He said plainly. 
Youngkwang sighed. “The office felt very empty without her.” He said. 
Taejoon and Youngkwang nodded. 
Changwook looked at them with suspicious gaze. “So what do you expect me to do?”
“Can’t you meet her and ask her to come to office again?” Taejoon asked him.
“Yeah. Can you just date her?” Yonghwa asked him.
Changwook stared at Yonghwa with ‘You must be kidding me’ gaze.
“No, thanks.” Changwook said boldly. Chamna, I can’t believe them.
“If you won’t do that, at least we will. Give me the address.” Youngkwang said.
Oho, they looked determined. Changwook thought for few moments before grabbing a memo in front of him and started writing something.
“Here, her address. I’ll go now.” Changwook said quickly and gave them the memo.

**

Taejoon, Yonghwa, and Youngkwang waited in front of Yoona’s home. Her grandfather who was coincidentally visiting her grand daughter house meet them. 
“Who are you?” Yoona’s grandfather asked confusedly. He never see any man waiting in front of her grand daughter house. And now, there are 3 men who was standing blankly in front of her house. 
“We’re her friends, ahjussi.” Taejoon answered. 
“Ahh, do you want to congratulate her wedding?” Yoona’s grandfather asked again. 
This time, the three kids were taken aback. “Wedding?”
Her grandfather nodded. “Let’s go.”
They followed her grandfather entering Yoona’s house. 
Yonghwa nudged Taejoon arm. “Hey, do you think that’s the reason why she doesn’t come to the office again?” He whispered. 
“Maybe.” Taejoon said. 
“Yoona-yah!” Her grandfather called. “Your friends are here!” He continued. 
Yoona came out from her room. “Friends? What friends?” She asked her grandfather and her eyes meet with Youngkwang. 
“Ah, friends. Sure.” Yoona said and approached them. 
“What makes you come here?” Yoona asked. 
Taejoon barely opened his mouth when her grandpa said “I think they want to congratulate your wedding.” 
Yoona looked at her grandfather in surprise. You’re kidding me, grandpa. They even didn’t know about it. 

**

Yoona and the three kids went to the garden, where they can talk freely.
“So, Changwook already went to Shanghai?” Yoona asked them. 
Yonghwa nodded.
“How he’s looks? Is he handsome?” She asked again. 
This time, Youngkwang who nodded.
In the end, ‘Wedding’ still lingering in the three kids mind. 
“Yoona-ssi, may I asked you about the wedding?” Taejoon asked her carefully.
Yoona sighed. “Just don’t ask me whom I’m going to marry.”
“Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter