Final

Care

"Unnie...."

"I told you. I'm okay."

"You are not!"

".....just.."

"Just what!!?"

----------------------------------------------------

 

Mamamoo has just arrive from Malaysia. While performing in Malaysia,fans have noticed the distress of one the members.

Yongsun.

She was sitting while the members are standing up walking around and from time to time goes to Yongsun's space. But she  eventually signals the members to move around because she's okay.

In one of the talks, she told the audience that her back hurts and she said she needs to sit down while performing ,giving an apology to them.

The people responded and shouted "it's okay"

When they were done performing they went back to the back stage and received flowers from loving fans.

Yongsun sat on the couch and sighed after taking pictures with the flower. She was clearly uncomfortable and in pain but she doesn't let it show since people will be worried but one person in the room sees the truth behind that mask.

Moonbyul walked to Yongsun and sat beside her. Yong shifted her gaze from Moonbyul to the flowers. Moonbyul however didn't took a glance of solar and just stared at her hands while rubbing it unto each other.

"Unnie..." The younger said with her distinct deep voice that caused the older to stop breathing for a second.

"Y-Yeah?" Turning her eyes away from Moonbyul.

"Please take care of yourself..." Moonbyul gently said while slowly turning her head towards Yongsun who was currently blushing.

"I know, don't worry" She smiled still not looking at the younger.

"Un--" Moonbyul was about to say some thing but was cut off by the call of the maneger. Telling them to change chlithes cause they were gonna go back to Korea in an hour.

She sighed and stood up offering a hand to the leader who was obviously struggling.

"Let's go." 

Yongsun gladly took Moonbyul's hand and let her help.

-------------------------------------

At the SK airport.

Yongsun was holding unto her manager trying to walk. She was obviously in a bad state. 

She can't even stand up straight that caused some worrisome looks from fans and especially from the members.

The kept glancing to their leader. But she just signals them to keep walking.

She was clearly putting up a strong face. She even glanced to the fancams and gave them an okay sign.

But to one person it was useless. She clearly knows her unnie is hurt.

When Yongsun was finally inside the car she sighed. Earning some worried faces from the people inside the car.

She giggled and said again the words one person was tired and hurt to hear it.

"I'm okay" Moonbyul hated it. She hated it when Yongsun is saying she is okay but she is not.

She is clearly not amused with the whole situation, no one was but she is the most irritated one.

"Hyelim-unnie, go straight to the hospital."

"Okay Byul-ah"

"Wait..." Yong was about to object but Moonbyul? Nah, she cutted off what Yongsun was about to say.

"There is no waiting,we've waited long enough." She said with a firm voice not wavering.

Both Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other and smiled that finally their leader is having the check up.

The rest of the ride was quite.

-----------------------------------------------

They finally arrived in the hospital. Moonbyul went out of the car first, telling them not to move. She went inside and talked to the nurses.

She eventually went out with a wheelchair and a nurse. She called Hyelim and told her to help Yongsun get out of the car.

Hyelim, Moonbyul and the nurse was gently moving Yongsun out of the car while Wheein and Hwasa was guiding Yongsun's back. Being careful not to hit anything.

When Yongsun finally sat comfortably on the wheelchair. She glanced at Moonbyul admiring her mature side even though its rare to see it.

Moonbyul told Hyelim to get Wheein and Hwasa home which they tried to object but end up getting a glare from the Dad of the group.

"Okaythen, I'll be back." Hyelim said while starting the engine.

"Unnie are you sure you're fine alone?" Wheein asked.

Moonbyul smiles at the little kid.

"I'll fine, Hyelims gonna be back anyways and make sure you guys have some rest."

"Don't over stress yourself and call us when something happens." Hwasa said. She is always caring Moonbyul thought to her self.

"Okay no need to worry" she giggled

"And most importantly... Take care of Yongsun unnie for us okay?" Moonbyul genuinely smiled at the statement.

"No need to tell me."

"Then we'll be going now."

"Drive safe" Moonbyul said while waving her hand.

--------------------------

Yongsun was already inside when Hyelim took the members home. She sighed for the nth time while waiting for Moonbyul.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Startled by the younger girl.

"Unnie...."

"I told you. I'mokay"

"You are not!"

"....just...."

"Just what?!" Moonbyul almost shouted.

She sighs and leans down in front of Yongsun. Using her left leg support. 

"Unnies, please.....stop"

"......." Yongsun looks at Moonbyul's eyes

"Stop saying you're okay when you're not..."

Yongsun was on the verge of crying.

"Stop putting up that strong face..."

Yongsun kept quite but was still looking at Moonbyul.

"At least not infront of me..."

A tear left Yongsun's eyes and was later wiped by the right thumb of Moonbyul while saying.

"Okay princess?"

Yongsun smiled and muttered a small okay and thank you. Moonbyul smiled at the sight.

"Anything for you princess..." Moonbyul said while getting up and holding Yongsun's hand.

The Doctor later called Yongsun for the check up and Moonbyul was always near her. And if they have the chance they held each others hands.

And Moonbyul held her girlfriend's hand while the diagnosis of the doctor was being shared to both of them.

 

.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------

Stay strong moomoos Our leader will be okay!!

I hope she gets better soon. Let's all pray for everyone's health guys and thank u for reading the fic hpe u like it ;)