Chapter 1

The Wind of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are you feeling? It’s your comeback as an actor after 4 long years.”

Hyun joong took a long deep breath and looked at his manger, “I think I’m good hyung, so much happened in 4 years but everything was for good, all the struggle and pain made me matured and stronger, Kim  hyun joong is back…back to rock.” He replied winking.

Manager Seo eyed hyun joong teasingly;” I guess…you are so excited to meet her after long time?”

Hyun joong face changed showing different emotions, “What?”, hyun joong glared at his manger, “I’m not..To be honest I don’t even remember her hyung so please don’t talk about it hereafter.”

Manger seo sighed ,”I’m sorry joongie, we will be leaving in 20 minutes, get ready soon.”

Hyun joong nodded looking at the disappearing image of Manager Seo behind the doors, he closed his eyes knocking out the unwanted memories manger Seo made him to remember.

“Beautiful as always”.

“Thank you unnie”, so min blushed hearing her stylist unnie praising her innocent beauty.

“you know so min ah,I never thought I’ll be working with you, I’m your fan from playful kiss and I’m really glad you came to jellyfish.” Ji hye said giving final touches to so min’s beautiful eyes.

“I’m really glad to work with you too unnie.” So min replied giving her sweet smile.

“So?”, ji hye stopped hesitantly

“What so unnie?”, so min asked curiously.

“Aren’t you excited to meet him after so much years?”

So min’s curved lips turned into a straight-line, ”Why would I unnie?”, she replied looking away.

"Yah..what answer is this? after watching playfull kiss I really thought you two are dating and would end up together."

"Unnie.."

"What? i just said what i thought."

"Unnie, I'm happy with lee joon oppa, you know how he cares for me and how much he love me..He is my destiny Unnie."

“I know…I know…..but I still couldn’t get out from playful kiss madness, ok whatever we will be leaving in few minutes so come down fast.”

“Ok unnie”, so min gave her a petty smile, her eye’s darted towards the closed closet and her eye’s failed to stop the tears letting them to run down her cheeks.

“Good morning everyone, I’m Lee tae min, the director of the drama.”

“Hello, my name is Kim soo mi, the writer of the drama.I look forward to work with everyone”

“Thank you everyone for being a part of the drama, let’s work together with hard work and happiness. And I got an information that our main lead will be coming late, he asked to start the script reading and he will join us later, so let us start our formal introduction and script reading.”

So min sighed taking a deep breath, she stood up and bowed before everyone, “Annyeonghaseyo Jung so min -imnida. I’m going to play the role of oh jeong min, I’ll do my best and please take care of me.”

The crew gave their applause and everyone started to give their information.”

“Now let’s start the script reading, so min shi.. pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter