e i g h t

Hoodie Girl || k.th

Your POV

It's been over two months since i started working at Bar Martini and since then Kim Taehyung has been a regular customer. Most of the time he is by himself and sometimes he brings his friends over. Guess what, Park Jimin, my brother turned out to be one of his best friends too. I made my brother promise to me that he wouldn't tell Taehyung about my real identity. This took a lot of bribery and persuasion which was worth it. 

''Evening, Irene.'' I look up from cleaning the counter to find a set of attractive eyes looking at me His deep and manly voice calling me was indeed y. Of course, it's Kim Taehyung. ''Evening to you too, Taehyung. You want the usual?'' I ask him while smiling. These few months i've grown pretty close to him. I talk to him a lot as Irene. Yet, i remain silent in school as (Y/N). I don't want to be embarrassed by him or the whole school knowing what i do. 

''Yes, that would be great.'' He winks at me. I roll my eyes at his playful wink. Good thing he doesn't know me as his student. I serve him his drink and turn away to tend to other customers. ''Irene?'' He calls me again and i am compelled to turn to face him. ''Nice hoodie you got there.'' He says and gives me his adorable box-shaped smile. I can't help but chuckle at his randomness. ''Thanks TaeTae but, i gotta work now. Catch ya later!'' I say and walk to the other side of the bar before he responds to the nickname i gave him. I do admit that i felt my face heat up as i said it to him.

After a few hours i am done. I stretch out and drink some soda to refresh myself. However, a surprise awaited me. Taehyung approached me at the exit. ''I'll take you home. It's too late for you to go alone.'' He says and i shake my head. ''Tae, i appreciate this but, i actually prefer walking.'' His ears turned pink when i called him Tae. It's so noticeable but, i pretended to ignore his flustered state. After a few minutes of arguing about how i am going to get home, i lose to the argument so i accept his request to take me home.

He opened the door for him at the Passenger side. Such a gentleman he is. I chuckled as he ran over to the driver's side and got in. The atmosphere wasn't awkward at all. We sang to the songs on the radio, talked about random things and laughed at the most lamest jokes ever. I made him stop at a nearby convenience store so i could get off at that point. He doesn't need to know where i live. ''Are you sure you're gonna be okay?'' He asks me quite concerned. His voice is full of worry. ''Jeez, don't worry. I am quite aware of this area so get going. Good Night!'' I wave him off. ''Good Night...'' He drives off in the opposite direction and i make sure that he's gone before i walk home. I really wonder why my heart is beating so fast. It's almost two months of knowing him so do i perhaps like him?

------------

Taehyung's POV

''Good Night.'' I end the call with Jimin. He owns his own company and he called up to invite me to a get together this week on Friday Night. It's gonna be a lit party according to him.

Her voice calling me 'Tae' is in my head. She's never done that before. I felt really happy yet, flustered when she called me 'Tae'. It's just that I feel like a creep for watching her. She's really beautiful and i wish that she didn't wear that heavy make up. I want to know her and see who she really is. That mysterious Hoodie Girl has got me head over heels for her. I think it's pretty fair to have developed some kind of feelings for her since i've seen her for almost two months now. I am positive that i'm having a crush after a really long time.

I reach home and park my car in the basement garage. I check to see if i left anything and i find a purse on the passenger seat. Oh, she left her purse in my car. I don't even have her number to inform her. ''Well, .'' I curse to myself. Nothing can be done. I don't even know where she lives. I'll give it to her when i meet her at the bar next time. 

I take the purse and get out of my car and lock it up. I look at her purse while walking into my house. 'Park (Initial of Y/F/N)' is sewn onto the leather at the bottom right corner of the purse.

''Park Irene?'' Her name leaves my lips. I assume that her last name is Park. But, i know Irene isn't her first name. So i bet that initial stands for her first name. Then, what exactly is her first name? I am honestly very curious yet, i leave the purse on the dining table and walk towards my bathroom to wash up before bed.