Track 01

Untitled tracks [Namjoon fanfic]

          Namjoon was scrolling through Youtube on his phone when a video caught his eyes. It was a Youtube video by this girl titled 'Untitled track'. Curious, he pressed on the video. His ears were filled with a piano melody then a sweet voice.

'feeling used but I'm still missing you.'

          At the end of the video, the face of the girl appeared with a smile. "Thank you for listening to one of my many originals posted on my channel. Many people are asking why all of my original songs are named Untitled track. It's because I can't find a good title for it. I hope this answers all of your questions. And this is my sign off, Jane out!"  She waved and the video was done. 

          Namjoon spent his day off watching her videos, intrigued by her producing skills and wondered why she has audition to become an idol with him. She would be one of the best solo artist out there. He then felt his eyes become me heavy and he fell asleep listening to her voice.

~*~*~

          A girl sat in front of a camera, getting ready to record her newest song that she wrote. Her phone was blowing up, making it impossible for her to record. Frustrated, she checked her phone and saw that her twitter was blowing up. 
 

user1: jane-lee07 Namjoon shared your video! He said that he loved your voice and your producing skills!

user2: jane-lee07  BTS mentioned you! OMG

          Jane heard about this kpop group called BTS and this Namjoon but she doesn't know anything about them. You can say that she lives under a rock because she doesn't have the time to research on the kpop groups lately. She was currently studying and working at the same time so most of her time is filled.

          She shrugged and shut down her phone. Began to record her newest video. When she was done, she transfers the vocal recording to her ipod and got ready to go to school. 

          Jane puts her ipod in her pocket then took her bags and left her apartment

          Jane puts her ipod in her pocket then took her bags and left her apartment. She decided to take the longer route to her university since she had alot of time before her class starts. She stopped by a cafe and ordered a coffee. As she finishes her coffee, she notices a crowd far off the distance. Not thinking much about it, she goes on her phone as she approached the crowd. Looking up, she stopped in the middle of the street, and seeing that the crowd was bigger than she expected. She cursed in her head, knowing that she doesn't have time to turn around and walk the other way. She had no choice but to continue her way.

~*~*~

          Namjoon and the rest of the boys walked out of the company. He wasn't surprise that there was a crowd waiting for them but for some reason, it was bigger than usual. Screams fills his ears and an automatic smile appeared on his face. Excitement and screams began to increase as they approach them. 

"Hyung, look." Jungkook pointed at a girl, walking towards the crowd. "Isn't that the youtuber girl you showed us?" Namjoon followed his finger and he recognised the girl right away.

          He nodded, "Yeah." They watched as the girl tried to push the crowd apart so she could pass but she only got pushed by them. 

 "Army!" Hoseok yelled at the fans, "Please be gentle to eachother! We don't want to see anyone get hurt." The girl got shoved hard and Namjoon saw that something fell out of her pocket. He wanted to yell at her about it but he knew she wouldn't hear him so he asked one of the guards to get the fallen item.

Yoongi sees the security guard hand something to Namjoon, "What is that?" He asks as they began to walk to their van.

"An ipod. Remember the girl, I showed you guys?" Namjoon answered while Yoongi nodded, "She happened to walk into the crowd and dropped this."

"Are you planning on keeping it or giving it back?" Namjoon thought about it. It would be a bit risky to give it back to her personally.

Taehyung jumped into the conversation, "Hyungs, I say that you give it back. Maybe she has some of her songs there." And that decided for Namjoon. He's going to try to contact her.

~*~*~

          Jane made it to her university and went to take her ipod from her pocket only to find it empty. Panic filled her body, thinking about how she had to push her way through the crowd and she probably dropped it there. She was talking about going back there and hopping that it would still be there but her class was starting soon.

'It's not the end of the world. I have all my songs backed up in my computer...hopefully.'

Then a ding rang out from her phone, notifying that she has direct message on twitter. 

BTS_twt: Hi, this is Namjoon. You've dropped your ipod in front of the building and I happen to have it. I'd like to give it back to you, knowing that it has your songs on it. Let me know when we can meet up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter! Let me know what you think! 
2 votes for next chapter! xx