Partner In Wedding

Partner In Wedding

Partner In Wedding

 

[3rd Person]
"Come on! Stop hiding!" Sanghee's mother called out as she opened the door to Sanghee's bedroom wide. Sanghee grumbled as she pulled the blanket she was sat underneath, up and over her face. Sanghee's mother sighed loudly as she opened the wardrobe doors, pulling out a nice top and placing it on to Sanghee's bed. "I know you're having fun, but we are having drinks for your sister's birthday so change and come out." Her mother told her as she quickly swiped the book from Sanghee's side and disappeared out of the room. Sanghee sighed as she heard the door close and sat up. She reached out for her book but it was gone. Sanghee grumbled again before looking at the top on the end of her bed and dropping her head.
Sanghee wandered out of her room with her head down, she turned the corner to find the lounge completely filled with women; her family, her sister's friends, all drinking soju and wine.
"There you are! Sit here!" Sanghee's sister, Rohee, called out loudly as she patted the space beside her. Sanghee nodded silently as she sat down beside her and was immediately handed a drink.

 

"Sanghee~ you know you have to bring a boy to my wedding, right?" Rohee told her in a tipsy tone, as she looked down at her glass of wine.
"Your sister is right. All the family will be there. It would be nice for you to bring someone." Sanghee's mother then added. Sanghee rested her head back and sighed quietly. Sanghee was quiet, she liked spending time alone, in her room, by herself. She had some friends but not many and there was no way that she would have a boyfriend to take to her sister's wedding.
"What happens if I don't have one?" Sanghee asked them quietly after finally plucking up the courage. Everyone's attentions fell onto Sanghee, some people laughed and other people sighed.
"You're a pretty little thing! You can get yourself a man!" An ahjumma called out from across the room.
"Go to a club! There's guys there!" A slightly younger woman shouted out afterwards as everyone laughed.
"Sanghee. My wedding is in two months. You have plenty of time to find someone to bring." Rohee said as she pulled a face. Sanghee sighed as she nodded and dropped her head giving up. There was no way she would be able to find someone in two months.

 

~

 

[Sanghee's POV]
I dragged my feet into the hotel and looked around. It was amazing, I'm surprised Rohee had managed to get her wedding here. It was a fancy and upper class hotel on Jeju Island. My brother in law must have some connections with the owners or managers. It was a beautiful hotel. Somewhere where I have never been before and will probably never be again. I was armed with my backpack and my dress draped over my arm in a cover. "Oh! You're here!" I heard Rohee call from afar. I turned around and plastered on a smile. Her hair was in rollers and she was covered by a dressing gown. She looked around me before looking back at me and frowning. "Eh? Where is he?" She asked me. I looked away from her as I sighed secretly before looking back at her.
"He's coming later..." I stuttered. A lie. A lie about a boyfriend and a lie about a wedding partner. A smile grew on my sister's face and she nodded to me happily.
"That's great! All of us can't wait to meet him! Especially mother! She will be really excited when I tell her! We knew you could do it!" Rohee called out excitedly which made me feel even worse inside. I nodded silently as she began looking in her pocket.

 

"Here we go! Your room key!" She said happily as she passed me a key card. "You're early but just go up to your room. It's a double room. I thought you might want it." She then said as she winked and nudged me with her arm. I frowned and nodded silently again. I knew what she was getting at, but that would never happen. I will be in that room alone, by myself, reading a book after the wedding.
"Thank you" I told her before she nodded and quickly ran off. I sighed as I watched how happy she was.
"Mother! Guess what?! Sanghee has a boyfriend!" I heard her call loudly as she answered her phone, and I sighed even deeper before dragging my feet towards the lifts as I looked at the number on the room key card.
After getting to the correct floor, I wandered down the corridor, checking the room numbers as I walked past them and my room ended up being right at the end of the corridor, Room 0708. I swiped my key card and pushed open the door wandering inside with hesitation.
As I walked around the corner, I bumped into something, someone and immediately felt my top becoming soaking wet. I glanced down to see a large orange stain on my white top and heard a loud gasp.
"I'm so sorry!" The worker cried out as his jaw dropped open.

 

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I sighed deeply as I looked down and placed my backpack and dress down on the side. Luckily my dress was in a cover and didn't get ruined or stained.
"I'm so sorry. I was just finishing preparing your room..." The worker stuttered as he bowed politely to apologise and I glanced at his name badge. Kim Seokwoo~
"Are you going to complain? Ah. I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean to..." Seokwoo stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. I shook my head to him as I glanced down and my eyes widened. "Oh!" Seokwoo quickly cried out as he swiped a blanket from the bed and passed it to me. I quickly wrapped it around me, hiding my white, and now see-through top.
"Can I do anything for you? I can't believe I did that. I'm so sorry." Seokwoo kept repeating.
"You don't have to keep apologising. It's fine. I'm fine." I told him as I managed to give him a small reassuring smile. Once he saw my smile, he smiled back to me before nodding.
"I will leave you alone. I am... sorry... again..." Seokwoo stuttered awkwardly. "My name is Kim Seokwoo, I will be here if you need anything. Anything at all!" Seokwoo quickly said before disappearing out of the door.

 

I paused for a couple of seconds as the door closed behind Seokwoo. I sighed deeply and looked around before wandering back to the door. I rested my hand on the door handle before pausing again. I breathed deeply a few times before finally gathering my confidence and opening the door. I quickly ran up the corridor and carefully tugged on the back of Seokwoo's shirt. He looked around and smiled when he saw me and I dropped my head, letting go of his shirt in my fingers.
"Please can you help me?" I said in a quiet voice as Seokwoo nodded to me with a smile and turned around to face me. 
"I... I..." I stuttered but I couldn't do it. I sighed before turning around and walking away, but Seokwoo ran after me and carefully grabbed my arm. I stopped and turned back around to face him.
"Ask me anything. I spilt orange juice on you. Please. I will help you with anything." Seokwoo sighed as I paused for a few seconds.
"My sister is holding her wedding here later... they want me to bring a wedding partner... but I haven't..." I stuttered awkwardly.
Seokwoo's eyes widened and he scratched the top of his head, "Oh. I wasn't expecting that..." He stuttered back to me.

 

~

 

"Sanghee!~" My sister called out excitedly as I entered the room. I smiled awkwardly and gave her a small wave. I knew what was going to happen, I didn't have a boyfriend, I came alone.
"You came alone..." She said as her face dropped. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Sanghee~ I told you to bring someone. It will look better on the photos~" She then whined as remained emotionless. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it opened slightly. I bowed my head and didn't even bother turning around, I knew my sister was upset with me but I didn't have anyone to bring. I knew it would just be another family member who was going to ask me where my boyfriend was.
"You are...?" My sister stuttered as I frowned at her response.
"Hello, my name is Kim Seokwoo, I am Sanghee's boyfriend." I heard behind me. My eyes widened and I turned around surprised. Seokwoo, the worker I bumped into earlier was stood in a suit and he smiled to me. A big smile grew on my face as he walked up to me. My sister squealed and clapped her hands excitedly.
"I knew I could trust you Sanghee! You are very handsome Seokwoo." She said happily as I smiled awkwardly to her.

 

We wandered down the corridor when I felt Seokwoo take my hand in his. I gasped and looked at Seokwoo as he glanced at me. "This is what boyfriends do right? You asked me to be one so I better do it properly." He whispered to me as I smiled slightly. 
"Thank you Seokwoo" I said to him as we smiled to each other.
"So we need to come up with a story right?" He asked me. "What do you like to do?" He asked me afterwards and I frowned.
"I like... reading..." I stuttered to him and he smiled.
"Then we met in a bookstore when we went for the same book. We have been dating for... two years?" Seokwoo suggested and I nodded to him with smile. He nodded back to me and smiled. 
"My family will believe it. They believe anything." I whispered to Seokwoo which made him chuckle slightly before we headed into the wedding area, into the sea of my family.
I felt all the eyes staring at me when I entered the room. I sighed and looked down. I didn't like this attention. This is why I didn't want to bring a boyfriend, but maybe I would get more attention if I didn't. Seokwoo glanced at me and squeezed my hand.
"Where are we sitting?" Seokwoo whispered to me as I pointed towards a table near the front.

 

We found our table and sat down but it was a matter of minutes before we were interrupted. "Sanghee, can you go and help your sister?" My mother asked me in my ear. I looked around at her and nodded as I stood up. Seokwoo stood up after me but my mother took his hand and smiled.
"Seokwoo can stay here." She said with a smile as Seokwoo smiled and glanced at me. I looked at him with a worried expression but he nodded to reassure me and I hesistated as I walked away. Seokwoo bowed to greet my mother and they both sat back down together. I sighed quietly as I headed back out the room, glancing at Seokwoo one more time before the door closed between us. What was my mother going to say to him? Would Seokwoo be able to lie and not give anything away? I wandered back towards the room where my sister was sat waiting with my head down.
"Oh Sanghee!" My sister cried out happily as I re-entered the room. I smiled to her and nodded. "I'm so happy you brought someone! I thought you had lied to me this morning and Seokwoo is so handsome! Where have you been hiding him?!" My sister cried out excitedly as I began helping her with her dress. I stuttered and laughed awkwardly as I stayed silent, ignoring her questions.

 

[Seokwoo's POV]
I awkwardly looked around the room before looking back at Sanghee's mother and smiling to her. "So you're name is Kim Seokwoo?" Her mother asked me and I nodded to her.
"Yes. Hello, it is nice to meet you." I told her politely.
"Yes! Finally! I heard that you have been dating for two years. I never thought Sanghee would ever be able to have a boyfriend like you." Her mother said which made me frown. Her response was strange, it wasn't supportive of Sanghee.
"Sanghee is..." I began stuttering before her mother chuckled.
"Sanghee has always been alone. She doesn't have many friends and she is too quiet. I never thought she would find a boyfriend. I might sound mean but it is true. I was worried about her, she isn't like her sister. But seeing you, makes my heart feel at ease. Our family might seem to look a lot at you and Sanghee today but we are all happy that she has finally opened her heart to someone" Her mother explained to me as I nodded quietly. I smiled to myself and looked up at Sanghee re-entered the room again. She looked at me in a panic and I smiled happily to her again.

 

~

 

[Sanghee's POV]
After the wedding ceremony, I walked into the reception area with my hand safely in Seokwoo's. He had held my hand the whole time, throughout the ceremony and now during the reception. "There's only today for this so be confident and prove to others that you are because you can be." Seokwoo whispered to me. I looked up at him and smiled to him. He saw my smile and smiled back to me as he squeezed my hand for reassurance.
"Thank you Seokwoo" I told him happily. His words meant a lot to me and I realised he was right. I wasn't sat on my own in a corner anymore, I didn't have family staring at me, thinking how strange and quiet I was. I had Seokwoo at the side of me and I should be proud, even if it was all a lie.
As we walked further into the gardens behind the hotel, people turned to look at us and I glanced at Seokwoo as he smiled to me. "Oh! Sanghee! Who is this beautiful gentleman?" My cousin cried out as she ran towards us.
"Hello my name is Kim Seokwoo, I am Sanghee's boyfriend" Seokwoo told her as he bowed his head to greet her.
"Seokwoo, this is my cousin. She's the same age as me" I whispered to him as he nodded to me.

 

"Oh really?! Sanghee! You kept this quiet. I thought you were one of these girls who had never hugged a guy, let alone kissed or dated one." My cousin said sarcastically. I sighed and dropped my head as Seokwoo glanced at me. 
"Sanghee is one of those girls who doesn't like to make her private life public. We've been dating for two years, let's just say... we like each other so we don't need to date a lot of people." Seokwoo told her bluntly before bowing his head politely and walking off, pulling me along gently with him as I smiled proudly.
"Is it true? You've never dated before?" Seokwoo asked me.
I sighed and nodded to him, "Never." I mouthed to him.
"Then we should have a good time whilst you are dating today" He said as he took my hand and pulled me towards him. I smiled as he caught me in his arms and we began dancing together. 
"Why did you come and help me?" I asked Seokwoo quietly.
He shrugged, "I was free today, I had no work so I thought I would do something nice. Helping a pretty girl in distress" He whispered to me as we both looked at each other and I dropped my head embarrassed. Seokwoo smiled as he lifted my chin back up.
"So why has a pretty girl like you never dated?" Seokwoo asked me as we twirled around on the dancefloor. I looked at Seokwoo closely and he was smiling brightly. They say you can see someone's beauty, especially when they smile. That must be true for Seokwoo. We both smiled to each other happily and for once I had forgotten about all the other people in the area.

 

I returned after getting drinks for Seokwoo and me, to find Seokwoo surrounded by a group of girls who I didn't know. They must be from my brother-in-law's side of the family. Seokwoo glanced at me and smiled to me as I wandered towards him and placed our drinks down on the table.
"Sanghee." He said happily as he took my hand in his and the girls frowned at me. I bowed to greet them and they bowed their heads as Seokwoo held my hand tightly and smiled. I smiled awkwardly to him as he pulled me towards him and tapped his lap. I shook my head at him and he smirked as he pulled me gently and I ended up sitting on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist which made me shudder. My eyes widened and he smiled to me.
"Are you on the bride's side?" One of the girls asked me.
"Yes. She is my older sister. My name is Hwang Sanghee." I told them as they all nodded but kept their eyes on Seokwoo.
"This is my.. boyfriend Kim Seokwoo." I told them as they all nodded again and sighed quietly before bowing their heads and disappearing. I frowned and looked at Seokwoo before I realised I was still sat on his lap and jumped up.
"Ah. I'm happy your back. They came and they wouldn't all stop talking. I didn't even have the chance introduce myself to them." Seokwoo told me as I sat down on the chair beside him and smiled.

 

~

 

"Today feels like our first date. I've had so much fun Sanghee. I know this is all pretend and it's all-" Seokwoo began rambling to me excitedly as I noticed my sister appear from the other end of the corridor. My eyes widened, if Seokwoo continued, we would both be caught and we can't get caught.
"Seokwoo! Seokwoo!" I whispered to him in a panicked tone.
"I'm really happy to have met you, I know-" Seokwoo continued, completely oblivious of my warning signs and my sister was getting even closer to us. My sister couldn't hear this, but she was heading straight for us. 
I quickly leant forward, pressing my lips against Seokwoo's. He immediately went silent and his eyes widened. We remained still until my sister disappeared around the corner just behind us. It was like one of those awkward long drama kisses where neither of them moved and also my first kiss. I pulled away and stepped back when my sister had disappeared but Seokwoo quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back towards him. He began kissing me with a smile on his face and I blinked repeatedly.
"Oh." I stuttered as we paused for a few seconds.
Seokwoo paused and frowned, "Oh?" He mimicked me confused.
"My sister was coming..." I stuttered to him awkwardly.

His face dropped and he scoffed, "So you kissed me to shut me up basically?" He asked me. I sighed and dropped my head embarrassed. 
"Sorry Seokwoo... it just... it just happened." I stuttered to him.
"So~ should we not do this again?" Seokwoo then suggested, raising the pitch in his voice. I looked up at him and smiled slightly as he smiled back to me. He stepped closer and pulled me towards him even more as he leant down and cupped my cheek in his right hand as he pressed his lips against mine. He pecked my lips a couple of times with a smile before beginning to kiss me deeply with a serious expression as we both closed our eyes.

 


 

[Sanghee's POV]
I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times before a stream of light appeared in the middle of the curtains and I turned away before I was blinded. I was in my hotel room and everything was sweet and normal. Until I heard something. A grumble. I froze and turned my head to the other side to find Seokwoo sleeping beside me. I gasped as I put my hands over my mouth and my eyes widened. "Oh my gosh!" I cried out as I lifted up the blanket slightly to look underneath.
"Taking a peek are we?" Seokwoo said which made me jump as he opened his eyes. He smirked and looked at me. 
"No! No! I was just checking..." I stuttered awkwardly as I gulped and sat up with the blanket around me.
"Checking..? Checking what?" He asked me. I sighed and pulled the blanket up to hide my face. I remained frozen as Seokwoo pulled the blanket gently away from my face. I attempted to pull it back from him but he was too strong and pulled it away from my face.

 

"So what did you see when you checked?" Seokwoo asked me with a smirk. I shook my head and hid my face with my hands instead.
"It's not what I saw. It's what I didn't see. I didn't see any clothes!" I whined loudly as Seokwoo chuckled and nodded.
"That's because they are over there." Seokwoo said as he pointed across the room. "And over there." As he pointed again somewhere else. "And also there..." He said finally as he pointed to another place. I sighed deeply as I laid back down and pulled the blanket up and over my head.
"Are you ok?" Seokwoo asked me as I glanced to my side to find him also under the blankets with an embarrassed expression on his face.
"Are you embarrassed too?" I asked him calmly and he nodded his head repeatedly as I covered my face with my hands. I peeked from between my fingers and Seokwoo was sat up, looking around the room and running his fingers through his hair. I smirked as I watched him happily, people were right, he was really handsome, and he quickly looked down at me.
"What are you doing?" He asked me as I coughed awkwardly and sat up, wrapping the blanket around me as Seokwoo slightly pulled it back towards him.

 

I quickly jumped up, pulling the whole blanket with me to retrieve my clothes from around the room. "Yah!" Seokwoo shouted out loudly as I turned around to find him with no blanket. He curled up into a ball and sighed loudly. 
"Oh... oh... Sorry..." I said awkwardly as I looked around and threw him a spare blanket which was draped across an armchair in the corner of the room. He wrapped it around him and I sighed loudly as I sat back on the end of the bed with my clothes in a ball on my lap.
We both sat in silence for a couple of minutes, just in an awkward silence and awkwardly glancing at each other a couple of times. 
"Uh I'm going to grab a shower... I actually have work soon..." Seokwoo stuttered as he headed towards the bathroom. I watched him as my eyes were mesmorised by him. His height, his body, his hair, his face structure. 'Ah! Hwang Sanghee! What are you thinking!' I cried out in my head as I shook my head.
"Well... at least you won't be late." I joked as we both awkwardly glanced at each other again and laughed. He disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I flung the blanket over my head again and screamed into my pillow.

 

As soon as I heard the shower turn on, I quickly scrambled up and pulled on some clean clothes from my suitcase. I sighed deeply and paced the floor a couple of times thinking about everything. But it was pointless. What had been done, had been done and I couldn't go back and change it. But did I want to change it? My mind was filled with so many thoughts and I couldn't think straight.
"Can I just say something Sanghee?" Seokwoo asked as he appeared from the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel.
"Were you thinking in the shower..?" I joked awkardly to ease the tension and Seokwoo scoffed as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"What did you think of this? I didn't think of it as a drunken one night stand. We barely drank, we wasn't drunk. We had a moment, it happened, and I liked it... I like you." Seokwoo rambled quickly as he sighed deeply with relief afterwards. 
"Seokwoo I can't. We can't. I can't do this. I never thought this would happen..." I told him with hesistation and his face dropped. He shook his head as he gathered his things and stayed silent.

 

"I hope your lie was successful. I hope I played my part well." Seokwoo sighed to me as he pulled his backpack on and I frowned at his response. I didn't want him to leave. But the room was filled with so much tension and confusion.
"Can't you stay? Just a little bit longer." I asked Seokwoo as I reached out and took his hand. Seokwoo sighed as he looked down at our hands and gently took his hand back from mine.
"Sorry Sanghee. I have to go to work." Seokwoo simply said as he wandered towards the door.
"Please. Just a second. I'm sorry I said that." I pleaded as I jumped up and wrapped my arms around Seokwoo's waist as he reached out for the door handle. He dropped his arm down by his side and sighed again deeply.
"I don't want to leave like this, but I really thought your response would be different." Seokwoo told me as I kept my arms securely around his waist. Seokwoo turned around to face me and I looked away embarrassed.

 

"Even if it was all a lie yesterday, I enjoyed myself. I'm glad I met you Sanghee and I don't regret this for a second. I know you must be confused and still in shock now. Yesterday was a day of many firsts for you and it was for me too." Seokwoo said and smiled at the end as I glanced at him, and couldn't help but smile.
"Thank you Seokwoo. I couldn't have gotten through yesterday without you. I don't regret anything. But I just can't..." I sighed as he shook his head and smiled to me.
"I know I know. I'm in Jeju, you're in Seoul. We're different people. It would be difficult to tell the truth to your family. I understand." Seokwoo said as he leant forward and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply before smiling.
"Thank you Seokwoo. I'll always remember this." I told him as he nodded and I dropped my arms from his waist.
"Live a happy life Sanghee. You deserve it. Don't listen to all the negative things your family say. You can do anything. Just be yourself." Seokwoo said before he opened the door and disappeared down the corridor. And with that, he was gone...

 

~

 

[3rd Person]
Sanghee exited the lift and wandered into the reception of the hotel where she found all her family waiting, "Gosh Sanghee, it's about time. What were you doing? Where's Seokwoo?" Her mother asked her as soon as he saw her. Sanghee looked around awkwardly before smiling to her.
"Ah! He had to go to work. He left earlier." Sanghee told her calmly and her mother smiled to her. The lie, the whole lie about Seokwoo had been a success and her family believed it all.
"I'm so happy you finally found someone Sanghee! Seokwoo is so handsome!" Her sister called out to her excitedly as Sanghee awkwardly smiled and nodded her head quietly. 
"Anyway, should we go? Let's get to the airport." Sanghee's father shouted out as everyone agreed and began to turn out but Sanghee spotted Seokwoo walking in from the main entrance after dropping off luggage outside.
"Oh! Wait! I think I might have forgotten something!" Sanghee shouted loudly as all her family turned back around to look at her and Seokwoo glanced up at the familiar voice. His eyes widened as he quickly darted into the hotel restaurant at the side to hide away from Sanghee's family.

 

"Come on Sanghee, we haven't got all day!" A family member called out loudly. Sanghee gulped as she pretended to rummage around in her bag and sighed with relief quietly.
"Ah! I have it. My passport is here. Sorry. We can go now." Sanghee said as she acted sorry to her family and they all rolled their eyes and scoffed before turning back around, and walking towards the main entrance. Sanghee followed her family at the back and glanced to the side where she had seen Seokwoo run. But he was no where to be seen. She sighed quietly as she dropped her head and looked down at the floor. She had wanted to see Seokwoo once last time before she left to go back to Seoul but she didn't. Her dream had become reality and it had ended. 
As Sanghee reached outside, she glanced around and looked up at the hotel with a sigh, "Goodbye Kim Seokwoo" She whispered to herself quietly before climbing into the taxi after her mother.

 

~

 

Seokwoo headed outside the front entrance as his break had began. The hotel was set in front of a beach which Seokwoo often disappeared to during his breaks to rest or eat his lunch.
He sighed deeply as he bowed his head. The only person on his mind was Sanghee. He regretted letting her go but he knew he had to. He had helped her and that's all he needed to do. But something in his heart triggered and that was caused by Sanghee. 
"Hey! Orange juice!" Seokwoo heard someone familiar call from behind him as he entered the beach and he paused. He frowned as he turned around but there was no one there.
"Hey! Handsome guy!" Someone called out again and Seokwoo looked around confused. But once again, there was no one there. Seokwoo stood and scratched his head before he noticed a small keychain on a backpack poking out from the side of a small wall. He smirked as he remembered it was Sanghee's keychain.
"Hey! Pretty girl!" He shouted out loudly back and Sanghee jumped as her eyes widened. She stood up and appeared from behind the wall as Seokwoo's eyes lit up.

 

"You stayed?!" Seokwoo called out confused as Sanghee nodded and ran towards him. "Why?" Seokwoo asked her as she reached him and stood in front of him, catching her breath back.
"Because I fell in love with you. When I said I can't, it was because I was nervous. I never thought anything like this would happen to me. But I decided to be confident for once and speak my thoughts instead of keeping them in my head. I couldn't leave. I couldn't leave you." Sanghee explained as she rambled and Seokwoo listened with a smile on his face.
"Then lets do this properly, no more pretending." Seokwoo said as he stepped towards Sanghee, closing the gap between them. "Hello, my name is Kim Seokwoo. It is nice to meet you. I work at the hotel behind you and I'm 23 years old." He told her as he tried not to laugh and Sanghee smirked.
"Hello, my name is Hwang Sanghee. It is nice to meet you Kim Seokwoo. I am 22 years old and I work in a library." Sanghee replied at Seokwoo's eyes widened.
"You're younger than me?! You never told me that yesterday!" Seokwoo whined loudly as Sanghee chuckled and nodded to him with a grin on her face.

 

~

 

"Is this deja vu?" Seokwoo said as Sanghee opened the hotel room door. Seokwoo was leant against the wall, waiting for her to let him inside with a smirk on his face. "Ah. Room 0708." He said as Sanghee smiled to him and held the door open. 
"Did you finish work?" Sanghee asked him as Seokwoo nodded and stepped inside the room. Sanghee smiled as she walked back inside and Seokwoo closed the hotel door behind him.
Sanghee watched Seokwoo as he dropped his backpack on the floor and took her hands to pull her closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her before picking her up slightly and hugging her tightly. "I like this room a lot." Seokwoo said happily.
"Me too." Sanghee agreed with a smile as Seokwoo leant forward and began kissing her with a smile on his face.