Eunha solo stage

Eunha solo stage

As the song ended, the stage wend black and Eunha rushed backstage, she was all excited, she really loved performing a y song. As she was there the decor was changed, the table was taking away and everything was getting ready for the next solo stage, SinB smirked and got closer to Eunha.

“Congrat unnie, it was really good, you will soon be mastering the y concept, but for now you’re still very cute!” teased the dancer of the group before walking away with a wink to Eunha who pouted.

Umji and Yerin smiled at her. “Don’t listen to her, she’s just teasing you, you were great.” said Umji sincerely and Yerin nodded.

“She’s right, you were really great.” said Yuju as she was getting ready to go sing her part, she hugged Eunha quickly and went on stage, it was now her turn then it would be Yerin then they could go all on stage together to sing their own songs again.

Eunha looked around her, she needed to go change her clothes but she hoped to see Sowon, but the leader was nowhere, she saw her backup dancer laughing and playing together and the other dancers for Yerin’s performance were getting ready by doing some more stretchings.

Eunha sighed, she hoped her favorite unnie would tell her she did great on stage but Sowon wasn’t around. Eunha turned around and walked to the dressing room when she heard some agitation and people arguing behind her. She turned around and saw Sowon, the tall girl was scolding Eunha’s dancers and slapped one in the face. Eunha ran to them and pushed Sowon away.

“Unnie what’s wrong?” asked the short girl worried as the dancers walked away looking down.

Sowon stayed silent and brushed her hand against her thigh, seeing that Eunha took the tall girl’s hand in hers and looked at it closer, it was all red from the slap she gave that guy.

“What happened?” asked Eunha rubbing Sowon’s hand gently before looking at her in the eyes. The leader was furious, it was the first time Eunha was seeing this look in her favorite unnie’s eyes.

Sowon clenched her teeth, Eunha caressed her arm and Sowon relaxed a little. “This ing ert…” mumbled Sowon as the dancers that performed with Eunha earlier looked at her shyly then disappeared in one of the dressing room installed only for the dancers.

Eunha looked at Sowon then decided to drag her away to talk. “What is it? I don’t understand what is happening…” said Eunha as they entered an empty dressing room.

Sowon looked at Eunha before biting her lips together. “It’s.... Well…. this dancer wasn’t professional at all, and I will do everything to make him fired…” said Sowon clearly mad, it seemed like the leader of the group couldn’t calm down easily.

Eunha giggled. “It’s so rare to see you that angry, what did he do? Was he disrespectful to you?” asked Eunha knowing Sowon hated people that were not respecting each other, Sowon would always make sure their staff was well treated and respected for their work, without them this group would be nothing and Sowon liked to make sure everyone was treated the same. Eunha liked that about the leader. Sowon was always thinking about everyone’s well being.

“It’s not about me, he was disrespectful to you, Eunha.” explained Sowon. “While he was dancing with you he…” Sowon hesitated, she looked down and Eunha put her hand on Sowon’s chin so the tall girl would look at her.

“He what?” asked Eunha calmly.

Sowon swallowed hard. “He… he got aroused and everyone saw his bulge…” said Sowon embarrassed.

“Oh…” said Eunha before trying to hide her smile. “Which one?” she asked and Sowon sighed.

“The one you touched his thigh…” said Sowon a little less angry now. “Seriously I feel like he ruined your solo stage with his stupid uncontrolling hormones!”

Eunha giggled, she knew exactly which dancer Sowon was talking about, she trained with them for weeks now and they were very fun and nice to her. This one was a fun guy, always ready to play around and have fun, doing pranks on his teammate all the time. Eunha knew they all were nice guys.

“It’s not funny Eunha.” said Sowon seriously and Eunha smiled at her.

“It’s okay, he must be more embarrassed than anyone. Don’t blame him.” said Eunha sincerely. “He’s not a bad guy.”

Sowon frowned. “You take his defense now?” asked the tall girl surprised. “Are you suddenly super close to him or something?”

Eunha shook her head. “I know him, he’s nice, don’t be too hard on him, he will have to deal with embarrassment for a long time, it’s enough punishing for him I guess…” explained Eunha.

Sowon took Eunha’s hands in hers. “I don’t like it, it was very disrespectful Eunha.” said Sowon more calmly now.

Eunha smiled. “I wanted to show everyone I could do a y concept, I guess it was a success.” said Eunha. “Even my dancer was under my charms.” she added with a light tone and Sowon shook her head. “It feels nice to know they kinda find me attractive you know… I’m tired to be just the cute short girl of the group. I want to show that I can bring up desires from them.” explained Eunha and Sowon frowned again. “They finally saw that I’m full of iness.” she said proudly showing off the y outfits that she was still wearing.

Sowon looked at Eunha’s body and sighed.

“Don’t take it too seriously unnie.” added Eunha smiling at Sowon. “And get used of my iness.” she said with a teasing tone.

Sowon shook her head. “I don’t like to know that people could have bad thoughts about you, like thinking about you in a ual way you know.” explained Sowon blushing.

Eunha nodded and blushed too, she got closer to Sowon and hugged her. “Thank you for always taking care of me unnie.” whispered Eunha and Sowon tightened the embrace.

Eunha felt nice in Sowon’s arms, she wanted to stay here forever. She lay her head on Sowon’s chest and sighed. “I don’t mind you do some y concept Eunha, I’m glad you can explore and show this side of you, I love all the sides of you, but I’m scared about what people would think and do to you.”

Eunha nodded against Sowon’s chest and smiled, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Sowon rested her chin on Eunha’s head and closed her eyes too.

“I love you unnie.” whispered Eunha slowly and Sowon smiled.

“Love you too my ily cute Eunha.” teased Sowon making the short girl pout.

“Don’t you find me y?” asked Eunha breaking the hug.

Sowon stared at her. “For me you will always be cute, but it’s true that it surprise me how you can also be super y sometimes, just like some minutes ago when you were on stage.” explained Sowon. “The way you looked, the way you moved, this confidence you had, I felt like I was so shy during my solo stage but you, you were amazing. While watching you, my heart was beating fast and my cheeks went all red…” confessed Sowon making Eunha blush and looking down.

“Really?” asked Eunha suddenly really shy avoiding eyes contact with her favorite unnie.

“Really.” answered Sowon putting her hand under Eunha’s chin to make her look up. Their eyes meet and Sowon’s heart melted seeing Eunha’s beautiful shy face. “You were the iest woman I ever saw.” added Sowon and Eunha smiled.

“Unnie…” whined Eunha slowly. “You’re making me blush so much…” said Eunha and Sowon giggled.

“You’re as much red as your pretty top.” said Sowon teasing the short girl. Eunha hit Sowon’s shoulder and pouted. Sowon tilted her head and looked at Eunha with a smirk. “Well if it’s like that, next time I won’t tell you when I find you really y.” teased again Sowon faking a disappointed expression.

“No! Unnie!” said Eunha still pouting. “I want to know.” she said like a capricious kid.

Sowon took some steps back and leaned her back against the wall. “You want to know what?” she asked as Eunha walked closer to her. “When I find you y?” Eunha nodded slowly and Sowon smirked again. “You don’t need me to tell you, just look at the pants of the guys around you and you will know.”

Eunha pouted. “I don’t care about those boys pants.” she said now facing Sowon.

“Oh well you seemed to care a lot earlier.” said Sowon looking straight at Eunha’s eyes.

Eunah her lips then shook her shoulders. “It’s flattering…” she said in a low voice. “But what I like the most…” started Eunha hesitating a little and Sowon brushed some of the short girl’s hair behind her ear slowly. “It’s to know that you’re enjoying yourself while watching me…” said Eunha with a seductive tone now.

Sowon blushed madly and smiled. “I always enjoy myself when I lay eyes on you Eunha.” confessed Sowon shyly.

Eunha her lips again and smiled. “Then that’s all that matter.” said Eunha in a whisper as she stood slowly on her tiptoe getting close to Sowon’s face. Eunha could feel Sowon breathing fast against her face as she got even more closer. She closed her eyes and landed her lips gently on Sowon’s who closed her eyes and kissed her back without hesitation.

The leader’s hands immediately found Eunha’s side to maintain her close, Eunha let her arms circling Sowon’s neck, they were clinging on each other like they were both holding the most precious thing in the universe. This kiss was soft and warm. Eunha liked the feeling of Sowon’s gentle lips gripping on hers and the shivers that ran through her body as soon as they breathed into each other.

They both opened their eyes and stared at each other, the song was different, it was Yerin’s turn. Eunha smiled and Sowon leaned closer locking their lips together again. Eunha knew she would never forget this feeling. Sowon’s embrace was tougher now, and Eunha let her body totally under Sowon’s control.

Eunha was in paradise, Sowon mouth against her was kissing her deeper, stronger. Taking Eunha’s lower lips between her teeth, Sowon made Eunha moan loudly. They both giggled into each other before continuing to kiss.

Suddenly, the door opened and they both jumped apart blushing. Eunha was looking down while Sowon looked at Sinb standing here with a raised eyebrow.

“What is it?” asked Sowon trying to put herself together.

Sinb eyed Eunha that was still looking down. “Eunha unnie isn’t changed yet?” asked Sinb and Eunha looked up, her face all red, she shook her head. “Yerin unnie is almost done so it will soon be time for us all to go on stage.” informed Sinb before turning around but before leaving she looked one more time at the girls and smirked. “I see that after you both danced on a table, it made you even more close.” she said with a teasing tone before finally leaving the dressing room.

“If she open about this I’m gonna kill her.” said Sowon and Eunha laughed.

The short girl walked back closer to Sowon and hugged her. “She won’t say a word about it.” reassured Eunha. “I will get changed for next song.” she added and Sowon nodded before giving her one last quick kiss.

“I will wait for you outside.” said the leader. “I will make sure everything is ready.”

Eunha nodded at her and smiled. “I love you so much.”

Sowon smiled brightly. “I love you very muchie.” she answered making Eunha giggle before getting out.

Eunha sighed in satisfaction, she had to get ready and focus back on her work, she could think about Sowon’s perfect lips later, for now they had to finish this concert and make all buddies happy.


FIN